RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Guess i will need to start from the begining of season 2 since my saves got nuked. Oh well this will serve to remember details i may have missed and discover new things. :p (y)

Spawnlod

Oct 28, 2023
Well whats weird is i load my last save at the end of 18 and it just says thank you for playing and end credits roll...

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So if you're not on raene's path ziv will break up?
I'm getting it too. Looks like there's a bug that has the wrong choice flagged. The choice to admit you're seeing other people should be in ch18, yet she still accuses you of lying.

Mar 29, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-S2v0.19Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Awesome a new chapter released.

Also since this is listed in the changelog:

"Fix Eva's love path for those who cleared the simulation"

Does this mean it fixes to allow the option of Eva to ask about joining the harem in episode 18?

NeoGyvr1

Oct 23, 2020
I just updated it, but when I load my previous save, it doesn't act like anything was upgraded and ends in the same place. Did I do something wrong?

agora24

Dec 27, 2017
Hello
I have full backups of season 1 but they don't work with season 2, so I don't want to start from the beginning so they're all in the trash.

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
It's weird Jade skipped over sperm donation and IFV and went straight to rewriting their reproductive biology, especially when she was just talking about her worries with the future of her species.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
It's weird Jade skipped over sperm donation and IFV and went straight to rewriting their reproductive biology, especially when she was just talking about her worries with the future of her species.
I felt that too to some extend, but then again she doesn't just want a baby, she wants MC's baby!
If the chance never presented she might have mentioned sperm donation or IFV at some point, but here we are, at a place where they can make her dream come true.
Also, iirc it's somehow 'making the sperm stronger' ... so i'll assume from then on it will be guaranteed fertilization for every girl when there's a creampie ... not sure if it is planned but many games play this stupid "there's a chance for impregnation with every creampie", this way the preggo-crowd can get their fix with a certainty if they wish to go that path(i maybe should say if we wish to).

I really liked that update but i have ONE gripe: missed opportunity for some decent character showcase/growth when taking the artifact. It was just too easy, smash&grab so to say. Sure, there was tension, but there was more than enough room for one or two characters showing some skills, smoothtalking or whatever.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
it still fucking cracks me when MC confesses about other girls to each LI and on question "who else there?" he very casually lists like dozen fucking people... missing fantasy tag here - dork still fucking alive after all that

screenshot0001.jpg

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
it still fucking cracks me when MC confesses about other girls to each LI and on question "who else there?" he very casually lists like dozen fucking people... missing fantasy tag here - dork still fucking alive after all that

View attachment 3403101
Me too. Also where is the "that is the whole crew", "so, you're not interested in the men" or something like that as a retort?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes