Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
It's not corruption and male dom like you may be thinking.

There is no turning women into mindless sluts.

Male dom doesn't really happen until later and that's only on 2 routes. One with Vess and one with Jade.

You can avoid the futa and the transwoman. Everything is optional. Unlike some games this doesn't remove the penis from those characters so you'll have to avoid them completely. The 2 LI's there are Ziv is the futa and Raene is the trans.

Pregnancy isn't a thing yet and i'm not sure when it will be considering the story is very much life and death at the moment. That probably won't be until near the end of the third chapter.

You meet a few pregnant characters so can still have pregnant sex but none of the LI's are knocked up yet.
Yeah. I meant having your character impregnating the girls. I find it ties up the endings. Hope it's added in the end.
In game disclaimers/warnings or the ability to switch off content you don't like would be better, but that you can avoid it is already something. (y)
Thanks for the info.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
HELP!!
Season 01 isn't opening my Mac! Please, does anyone know what to do?
If it's one of those things about it being from an unidentified developer, ctrl click it, then open. Then you'll have the option to ignore the security warning and open it anyway.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah. I meant having your character impregnating the girls. I find it ties up the endings. Hope it's added in the end.
In game disclaimers/warnings or the ability to switch off content you don't like would be better, but that you can avoid it is already something. (y)
Thanks for the info.
Have you played the other game of the Dev, Sisterly Lust? Highly recommended if you like this one here, has at least one corruption route too (and it is a male dom one, not extreme but straightforward). I'd expect pregnancy to be implemented in a similar way, with a last chapter having (probably after a time skip like in SL) visibly highly pregnant LIs, possibly with a shorter skip before with only slightly visible preggo-status.

Avoiding the mentioned content isn't made too hard either. You might be fooled at first by looks (as the nature of those chars is not immediately clear but at least hinted at), which i understand some ppl don't like and feel 'led on', but at no point you have to do anything with them in fear of missing out more than just the content you want to avoid.

Reactions: Hellofacritic

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
Have you played the other game of the Dev, Sisterly Lust? Highly recommended if you like this one here, has at least one corruption route too (and it is a male dom one, not extreme but straightforward). I'd expect pregnancy to be implemented in a similar way, with a last chapter having (probably after a time skip like in SL) visibly highly pregnant LIs, possibly with a shorter skip before with only slightly visible preggo-status.

Avoiding the mentioned content isn't made too hard either. You might be fooled at first by looks (as the nature of those chars is not immediately clear but at least hinted at), which i understand some ppl don't like and feel 'led on', but at no point you have to do anything with them in fear of missing out more than just the content you want to avoid.

Yes. I need to check out Sisterly Lust. It certainly has plenty of the themes I'm interested in. It just lacks the cool space exploration setting. Thanks.

Pgabriel23

May 7, 2019
so we went from potentially ruin relationships too So you fuck with another girls? cool bro! Game as lost it!!!!

Changedragon1234

Dec 29, 2021
Guys, can anyone help me? I'm having problems on the Ziv path and I saw that some people were also having problems. Is everyone having this problem in this new update? I was honest with her, I proposed a harem, and I didn't shoot Glixken. But she keeps wanting to break up with me... Any solution? Thank you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Guys, can anyone help me? I'm having problems on the Ziv path and I saw that some people were also having problems. Is everyone having this problem in this new update? I was honest with her, I proposed a harem, and I didn't shoot Glixken. But she keeps wanting to break up with me... Any solution? Thank you guys!
Don't know why it's not working for you but I can share a save if you like (I'm using default names, playing a no-preg route, submissive Jade and Vess and have made Camran a switch)

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
You have to be nice to Ziv in S1 and to Raene (or bad twice). You can set these in the console (one by one):
ep004_ziv_derisive and ep004_ziv_impolite = False
ep006_raene_accept and ep006_ra_comfort = True

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
deathstars? lightsabers? cyborgs?
Didn't you hear him? The spaceships and related high tech doesn't count because they have ... *checks notes* .. 'space wizzards'. Duh.

But in all honesty, i find such discussions moot, basically anything can be more than one 'thing'. Star Wars is fantasy, and Sci-Fi. Elon Musk is an exemplary Tech-visionary, and a terrible person.
And anyone who thinks everything needs to be categorized as only ONE thing, stuck one main lable on, they only think in absolutes... and you know what they say about those who deal in absolutes...

TFTUV is fantasy, and sci-fi ... and darn good fap material.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and cxx

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And anyone who thinks everything needs to be categorized as only ONE thing, stuck one main lable on, they only think in absolutes... and you know what they say about those who deal in absolutes...
It works quite well, if you have enough drawers. :sneaky:
1709415909538.png

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Where's the scientific/technological aspect? Don't say in the spaceships, because Star Wars isn't sci-fi either.

A space opera setting does not make something sci-fi.
The difference between Sci-Fi and Fantasy as genres generally has nothing to do with the setting itself (regardless of what the average person thinks) and more to do with how and why a story is being told.

Sci-Fi tends to be about concepts and exploring the ramifications of scientific and technological advancements (even if the technology in question is relatively low-tech from our current perspective). Fantasy tends to be about characters and epic events. Sci-Fi wants the audience to think, Fantasy wants the audience to feel.

It's absolutely possible theoretically to tell a Sci-Fi story set in the Stone Age. And it's absolutely possible to tell a story with aliens and robots and spaceships and strange worlds and have it be Fantasy (and in fact, that's exactly what Star Wars is).

Star Wars is basically an epic fantasy with space wizard ronin samurai who use space magic. You could tell pretty much the entire story set on a single medieval world and all of the major story beats would be identical (just having different countries or regions instead of different planets, having horse-drawn carriages or magic carpets or flying brooms instead of spaceships, actual swords instead of lightsabers, etc). The story actually has more in common with Lord of the Rings than it does something like The Matrix or Robocop.

they only think in absolutes... and you know what they say about those who deal in absolutes...
The problem is that thing they say about those who deal in absolutes is itself an absolute statement.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
deathstars? lightsabers? cyborgs?
Cyborgs/cybernetics in general in SW are just "flavour", with all of zero instances of exploration/analysis of scientific/social/ethical considerations, whilst lightsabers and death stars (aside from being impossible, therefore fantasy) are plot devices and "magic swords for the space wizards".

Didn't you hear him? The spaceships and related high tech doesn't count because they have ... *checks notes* .. 'space wizzards'. Duh.
Never said anything of the sort in that post... George Lucas himself says Star Wars isn't sci-fi, and it isn't classified as sci-fi either.

basically anything can be more than one 'thing'. Star Wars is fantasy, and Sci-Fi.
Except SW isn't sci-fi.
Space Operas, even this game, are just fantasy stories that aren't swords & sorcery stereotypes in a medieval-esque setting. Sci-fi itself was just classified as fantasy until the stories started having more grounded/realistic settings and depictions of technology and science, which just lead to most people mistaking space operas for sci-fi.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm old, so, I'll stick to the old school pre-1990s definition and this is sci-fi. So was the original SW triology. (Now I'm OT again.)

So, anything good with the transgirl? I'm way fuckin behind, still back in S1. Also, was it ever decided whether we can solo her or not?

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, anything good with the transgirl? I'm way fuckin behind, still back in S1. Also, was it ever decided whether we can solo her or not?
Yep, Raene has a full sex scene in this one. The foreplay is over, let the buttfuckery begin.

She has a few scenes in season 2 but mainly getting her used to intimacy. This one is the big step.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes