OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Me too. Also where is the "that is the whole crew", "so not intrested in the men" or something like that.
I means the MC already fucked straight/bi girls, trans, futas, then why not add the gay tag to fuck your male best friend and male doctor. Then you may have the option that I fucked my whole crew in real.:BootyTime:
Every time I see MC just said a bunch of names which is really hilarious.:LUL:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Hello
I have full backups of season 1 but they don't work with season 2, so I don't want to start from the beginning so they're all in the trash.
This is something that comes up regularly. You need to complete Season One to at least Chapter 12.1, which should have been named either 12.5 or 13 to avoid confusion. Download the latest version of Season One for your platform and complete it. IIRC its up to 12.6 with all the patches.

ED: also on Android at least the standard uncensored edition on itch.io & website may not mix with the censored extra scenes edition which is usually the android version uploaded here, for some reason (instead of the uncensored extra scenes edition)

ED2: Anyone else find it hilarious that TUTV has Family Sharing enabled on Steam?

Last edited:

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :-Tales from the unending void (v0.17 Extra)+ IC patch+Lightmanp's WT mod

Download

Tales From The Unending Void (V0.12BExtrascenes edition)+IC patched+ Lightmanp's wt mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Pls update it..thanks

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
Is it possible to skip the Futa/trans content? I'm here for the male domination, corruption and pregnancy :sneaky:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it possible to skip the Futa/trans content? I'm here for the made domination, corruption and pregnancy :sneaky:
It's not corruption and male dom like you may be thinking.

There is no turning women into mindless sluts.

Male dom doesn't really happen until later and that's only on 2 routes. One with Vess and one with Jade.

You can avoid the futa and the transwoman. Everything is optional. Unlike some games this doesn't remove the penis from those characters so you'll have to avoid them completely. The 2 LI's there are Ziv is the futa and Raene is the trans.

Pregnancy isn't a thing yet and i'm not sure when it will be considering the story is very much life and death at the moment. That probably won't be until near the end of the third chapter.

You meet a few pregnant characters so can still have pregnant sex but none of the LI's are knocked up yet.

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
I felt that too to some extend, but then again she doesn't just want a baby, she wants MC's baby!
If the chance never presented she might have mentioned sperm donation or IFV at some point, but here we are, at a place where they can make her dream come true.
He'd still be the father, just not biologically. And since they're altering his biology anyway on account of the alien thing (and probably the inbreeding thing) it doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

Jul 24, 2020
It was a generally good update, but I'm getting a little annoyed at the current state of the sub-routes. I mean, with Jade on the sub-route, you barely even notice she is still a part of the crew, and in this last update, sub-Vess seems to have mysteriously and without warning transitioned into the normal relationship.
I enjoy the game just fine with only the romantic paths, but if the sub-paths are there, at least keep them relevant and consistent.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes