LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
\renpy\persistent has "permanent" save normal are under tftuv-something.

tfwtf should ask at end of game to make that perma save to be used on s2.
\renpy\persistent has a file named "perverteer", but it was modified the date that I tried to play, so it doesn't seem that I will get my saves back. As I said, I thought that I had finished season 1, so I may not choose to play it all over again. I just hate having to do that.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The game saves automatically at the end of the season, so you don't need to do that manually.

Are you playing on a PC or Android? If on PC, please confirm that a file named “Season 1 *longstringofalphanumericcharacters*.save” is present in the saved game directory. The saved game location is likely Users\*yourusername*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

If playing on Android, make sure you're running the latest versions of both Season 1 and 2. Later builds of the Android version use a new save game location to help with importing saved game data into a new season. Here are the steps to transfer your Season 1 save to Season 2 on an Android device:
  • Install both the latest Season 1 and Season 2 builds on your device.
  • Open up Season 1 until it has gone to the main menu and close the application again.
  • Verify that a directory called RenPy_Saves has been created in your Documents directory and that it has a subdirectory called com.perverteer.tftuv. In that directory there should be a file called Season_1_*longstringofalphanumericcharacters*.save
  • After verifying, open Season 2, from the main menu you should be able to select Continue and play with your Season 1 save.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
I played my first season from darkassassinda
And the second season I can't find it

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Here you all are:

Tales From The Unending Void v0.19 (Extra Scenes Edition)

Episode 19 is out now! With over 500 renders and 40 animations made by Alorth, this update is chock-full of hot stuff. Nadya and Raene feature in the two extra scenes in . The updated walkthrough can be found .

Thanks to Grubb, HoboCop86, Rob The Weed Enthusiast and Fhilb for proofreading and testing.

NOTE: Please play until the very end of the first season if you want to continue with Episode 13. The new build doesn't contain the previous episodes, but you can load a saved game and continue with all of your choices intact.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Mirrors: / / )

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tales from the Unending Void [v0.19 Extra] [Perverteer]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-S2v0.19Extra
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Damn my excitement died down fast... Looking at the gallery there is absolutely nothing for me this update.

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
hey folks, i missed update 0.18, is there anyway to get my saves from 0.17 to work on the full season 2 compilation? i used urm and their still not working. do i have to replay through the whole game again?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes