yip_yee

Oct 26, 2023
In season 1 there were several times when the player had an option to either go to destination A or destination B first (the first of these options was "Deliver cargo first" or "Go to university first").

Are there other games that have this specific type of branching choice?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But he'll get there, and then will feel enlightened (or maybe not)
i'd say dumbfounded.

In season 1 there were several times when the player had an option to either go to destination A or destination B first (the first of these options was "Deliver cargo first" or "Go to university first").

Are there other games that have this specific type of branching choice?
yes but not to make your journey at f95 short head to recommendations and ask there.

Reactions: yip_yee

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Well, I did a previous post commenting on my experience with the game, and talking about my anger with the protagonist’s parents.

And I decided to comment more, so here will be my "diary" of someone playing for the first time. Finally finished season 1 and I will start playing season 2 now. AND WHAT AN AMAZING FINAL!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am immersed in the history of the game, I can’t wait to start the second season this weekend.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is still testing and maybe killing some bugs so i would guess on a release during the second week of november. :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes