Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok i just played the game for first time this isnt a simple VN this a masterpiece , top 10 for me and S Tier VN
very good world bulding, very good story and great characters.
i choose the sisters path (eva,lilly,aven)

ps.but if had to choose a single path it will be Eva for me... the thing is i read that u can romance eva from chapter episode 15 if you arent in any releationship ... and i tried to do so with a speed run (twice to be sure) and both time i couldnt do it even though i wasnt romancing anyone else and i haven't even slept with anyone..not only that but i saw mc saying to eva that (he very like the fact that he love multiple women at the same time.) when i chose to turn down all the women and i was single at that time? is this a bug? or i did something wrong? ( i did enter the simulation on ep 8 and ep 13)
You can be on a single route but Cam still believes in a poly lifestyle.

All his life he's lived like a playboy and sleep around so regardless of whether you play him as faithful to one girl or a man whore, he would be able to love more than one woman.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
You can be on a single route but Cam still believes in a poly lifestyle.

All his life he's lived like a playboy and sleep around so regardless of whether you play him as faithful to one girl or a man whore, he would be able to love more than one woman.
yes but i think the lines are broken because eva doesnt accept MC in episode 15 even though he is single so either its a bug or walk-through is wrong and Eva romance doesnt start at episode 15.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yes but i think the lines are broken because eva doesnt accept MC in episode 15 even though he is single so either its a bug or walk-through is wrong and Eva romance doesnt start at episode 15.
Did she get stuck in the sim?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
They are finally getting to the baby factory stuff. I can't wait to see some of those "No"s turn in to "Yes"s.

Reactions: jahall

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yes and mc saved her... i played both sim (ep 8 and ep13)
Right, then romance won't start at 15, that only happens if you never touched the sim.

You'll need to wait for her to recover and then have another conversation with her.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Right, then romance won't start at 15, that only happens if you never touched the sim.

You'll need to wait for her to recover and then have another conversation with her.
so this is wrong?:
EVA

If you didn’t wipe the simulation in Episode 8, you’ll meet Eva in themed- bay. To have a chance at a relationship with her, you should be truthful and declare your love for her. This will allow you to romance her in the next episode.

If you went into the simulation on Douvis in Episode 13 and kissed Eva, you’ll have the opportunity to start a relationship with her now, but only if you’re not involved with anyone else currently, or if you stay silent on the matter. Staying silent isn’t the best option, because it will make things harder to keep your relationship with her, or force you to break up with all the other women. Confessing about any other relationships will not imme- diately let you romance Eva, as this will happen in the next episode.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so this is wrong?:
EVA

If you didn’t wipe the simulation in Episode 8, you’ll meet Eva in themed- bay. To have a chance at a relationship with her, you should be truthful and declare your love for her. This will allow you to romance her in the next episode.

If you went into the simulation on Douvis in Episode 13 and kissed Eva, you’ll have the opportunity to start a relationship with her now, but only if you’re not involved with anyone else currently, or if you stay silent on the matter. Staying silent isn’t the best option, because it will make things harder to keep your relationship with her, or force you to break up with all the other women. Confessing about any other relationships will not imme- diately let you romance Eva, as this will happen in the next episode.
No, that's right.

The simulation on Douvis is the one with the game where you fight the Dragon with her.

The simulation on the Bastard is different.

In order to start the romance with Eva on day 15 you need to have wiped the simulation on the Bastard so she never sees it. If Eva gets stuck in the sim on the Bastard then you'll need to wait for her to recover and think about things but you will still get her romance route just a couple of days later.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
No, that's right.

The simulation on Douvis is the one with the game where you fight the Dragon with her.

The simulation on the Bastard is different.

In order to start the romance with Eva on day 15 you need to have wiped the simulation on the Bastard so she never sees it. If Eva gets stuck in the sim on the Bastard then you'll need to wait for her to recover and think about things but you will still get her romance route just a couple of days later.
i see thanks for the clarification

Reactions: FatGiant

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hehe had to restart season 2 to play the lastest two updates of the game (18 ad 19) but it was worth it. Was pleasantly surprised by some of the events in those updates. :)

Will try to organize my ideas to write about the update later this weekend. Too sleepy right now to do that.:sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: snakeplisskin

Brinto27

Nov 11, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Season 1
Version: 0.12b + Taboo + Extras + WT by LightmanP

Season 2
Version: Ch2 0.18 + Extras + Taboo + WT by LightmanP
  • Mega
    NOTE: This will automatically copy over your "Season" save file from my version of Season 1
  • Size 341 MiB
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Man, where is the new update for android?

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
They literally say in their post

And that's what you did anyway.
You expect people to not only read but also not think that they're "special so that warnings like that don't apply to them"?

• Sad
Reactions: S1nsational

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
Does anyone have an idea why Extra scenes aren't working for me or aren't showing at all?

in the gallery it simply says “error” I play on Android, I’ve been playing this game for a year now, I recently learned that I missed a lot because of the extra scene... o_O

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes