squiddog

Aug 9, 2022
The main story progresses; Eva falls into a coma and wakes up understanding part of the prophecy.
Character progression happens; Ziv and Jade talk to MC about their relationships, they both agree to joining the polyamorous harem that's being formed. Raene is comfortable enough to try anal and finds she really enjoys it.
Well, more I was wondering if it was an official update, or some fan update. I keep seeing the word "bonus" and its not mentioned on Perverteer sites. I'll play it in either case.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, more I was wondering if it was an official update, or some fan update. I keep seeing the word "bonus" and its not mentioned on Perverteer sites. I'll play it in either case.
Ah, there are bonus scenes that are supposed to be only in the editions that are released on Patreon and SS. those editions are sometimes released on here too. The bonus scenes are only sex scenes and are noncanon

squiddog

Aug 9, 2022
Ah, there are bonus scenes that are supposed to be only in the editions that are released on Patreon and SS. those editions are sometimes released on here too. The bonus scenes are only sex scenes and are noncanon
Ah, finally I see my mistake. The Patreon page is "under review" for some reason (hope all is ok there...) and the SS main page only mentions 0.18 with a link for "Releases" I never clicked on to see the "latest updates". Once I went there 0.19 is clearly visible.

Reactions: S1nsational

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
The Patreon page is "under review" for some reason (hope all is ok there...)
This one is a bit strange since the "under review" process is typically triggered for new Patreon pages.

It could be the result of an investigation triggered by users reporting a violation of their TOS/TOU. TFTUV was always written with incest in mind, but most creators circumvent Patreon's TOS banning said content by changing the relationships and letting an "unknown modder" release an "incest patch". In Perverteer's case, he kinda built the content into the game - making it more streamlined - and unlocking taboo content via setting a key variable.

In other words: the incest content was always present even in the regular downloads. Patreon's review team will have to decide if the content still violates their TOS despite being locked behind a key that isn't provided in the downloads.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This one is a bit strange since the "under review" process is typically triggered for new Patreon pages.

It could be the result of an investigation triggered by users reporting a violation of their TOS/TOU. TFTUV was always written with incest in mind, but most creators circumvent Patreon's TOS banning said content by changing the relationships and letting an "unknown modder" release an "incest patch". In Perverteer's case, he kinda built the content into the game - making it more streamlined - and unlocking taboo content via setting a key variable.

In other words: the incest content was always present even in the regular downloads. Patreon's review team will have to decide if the content still violates their TOS despite being locked behind a key that isn't provided in the downloads.
IIRC what the dev has said on his Discord, he thinks that it's Sisterly Lust that is the problem, and is considering removing all references to it from his Patreon. If Patreon have recently become aware of that game, with a name like that it would be hard to convince them that it doesn't involve incest!

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
anyone know where in the code i can turn off save names or an input i can put in the console command. i like to save frequently and its a bit of an inconvenience to have to click an extra time each time i go to save

Manman

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone help me out here? The front page link for Season 1 has a broken shell file, so I looked up "Linux" and went through every result I found with a compressed/updated/patched/whatever version and every one still had the broken shell file. I thought about just jumping into season 2 but the game just closes without a season 1 save. I'm no linux wiz so I have no clue what to do to fix it, I just like to play on my steam deck.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Can someone help me out here? The front page link for Season 1 has a broken shell file, so I looked up "Linux" and went through every result I found with a compressed/updated/patched/whatever version and every one still had the broken shell file. I thought about just jumping into season 2 but the game just closes without a season 1 save. I'm no linux wiz so I have no clue what to do to fix it, I just like to play on my steam deck.
Have you tried fixing the game folder permissions?

It's a common issue for Linux. I'll forgo the "why's" of it and just toss you this link to a "permission fixer" tool, and hope this will help solve the problem for you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

Good luck, hope this works.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally have some time to write about chapters 18 and 19.

Damn Scolguin are still plaguing Camran's dreams. Guess introducing sex to a bunch of murderous psychopathic telepaths wasn't a great idea.:oops:

Funny seeing that the confessor is pretty much a fraud, just using teatrics to fool the Sovereignty, But have to wonder who build that warp gate at the Taagmar homeworld and in that wasteland world to which it led to.
At least Eva's portion of the prophecy seems more real than that fake Darth Sidious. Now that she woke up with information about some star system on Ursa Major that they need to find out.

Also interesting that it seems Callista has some actual conscience, despite it coming too late after having shot at her own children. Seems there is a growing rebel movement inside the Sovereingty. Well good for them, those fucking supremacists deserve to get destroyed.

On a more personal stories, it was nice to visit Jade's mother sepulture and also the world the looks like her people are using to rebuild their civilization. Although the whole just give Camran a injection so we can have babies while Jade would need a surgery seemed a bit strange to me. Can't she just get the same genetic treatment? :unsure:

Was not expecting Ziv to also top Camran in this update, it was a pleasant surprise. Also since i didn't lied to her, she was open to start a big relationship with other girls involved too. :p

Another pleasant surprise was to finally have a complete sex scene with Raene, she is so cute. :love:

Look forward to heir search for whatever is in Ursa Major.(y)(y)

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Has Perverteer ever said anything about the empty space in the relationship menu?
Aside from it making my brain itch(no seriously,if you have odd numbers like that...at least have the layout centered),I still lowkey hope Amazon waifu is going to join the harem somewhere down the line,even if we are rather too late in the narrative for that.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Has Perverteer ever said anything about the empty space in the relationship menu?
Aside from it making my brain itch(no seriously,if you have odd numbers like that...at least have the layout centered),I still lowkey hope Amazon waifu is going to join the harem somewhere down the line,even if we are rather too late in the narrative for that.
I don't know if they've said anything about it, but if all seasons are going to have the same number of episodes, we're roughly half way through Season 2, so we could still add people to the harem and have them have a decent amount of screen time in general if they're a new character and good harem time if they're a previously known character who gets romanced.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :-Tales from the unending void (v0.17 Extra)+ IC patch+Lightmanp's WT mod

Download

Tales From The Unending Void (V0.12BExtrascenes edition)+IC patched+ Lightmanp's wt mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Pls update it.thanks

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes