Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
Does anyone have an idea why Extra scenes aren't working for me or aren't showing at all?

in the gallery it simply says “error” I play on Android, I’ve been playing this game for a year now, I recently learned that I missed a lot because of the extra scene... o_O

Brinto27

Nov 11, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Season 1
Version: 0.12b + Taboo + Extras + WT by LightmanP

Season 2
Version: Ch2 0.18 + Extras + Taboo + WT by LightmanP
  • Mega
    NOTE: This will automatically copy over your "Season" save file from my version of Season 1
  • Size 341 MiB
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please update the apk

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Season 1
Version: 0.12b + Taboo + Extras + WT by LightmanP

Season 2
Version: 0.19 Extra Edition + Taboo + WT by LightmanP
  • PIXELDRAIN
  • MEGA
    NOTE: This will automatically copy over your "Season" save file from my version of Season 1
  • Size 417 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Unfortunately, it would seem that Patreon is still on the warpath. Perverteer has been caught up in the most recent wave of projects either falling under review or being kicked off Patreon.

What makes this timing even more unfortunate is that today is the day of the month where I toss a little money Perverteer's way. In any case, I just wanted to share the information here so that everyone is kept abreast of the situation.

While disheartening, I do hope that everyone interested finds this news useful.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Unfortunately, it would seem that Patreon is still on the warpath. Perverteer has been caught up in the most recent wave of projects either falling under review or being kicked off Patreon.

What makes this timing even more unfortunate is that today is the day of the month where I toss a little money Perverteer's way. In any case, I just wanted to share the information here so that everyone is kept abreast of the situation.

While disheartening, I do hope that everyone interested finds this news useful.
So strange that Perverteer got swept up in this too this time. I can't think of anything in Sisterly Lust that matches that other games have gotten dinged for. Classic Patreon rug-pull.

• Haha
Reactions: Coaxmetal
Mar 29, 2023
I don't know much about these crowdfunding sites but been noticing in multiple threads I follow that Patreon is cracking down on many adult videogames. Is Subscribestar or Onlyfans not alternatives for these devs use or do they have issues as well?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would recommend his patrons to start migrating to Subscribestar, they are a lot less anal than patreon so the chances of some asshole getting him into trouble with a denunciation is a lot smaller.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would recommend his patrons to start migrating to Subscribestar, they are a lot less anal than patreon so the chances of some asshole getting him into trouble with a denunciation is a lot smaller.
At least for now. It doesn't really depend on SS or Patreon, much more on their payment service providers. If the ones SS use will come to the same result as the one Patreon use, then the same will happen there.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
At least for now. It doesn't really depend on SS or Patreon, much more on their payment service providers. If the ones SS use will come to the same result as the one Patreon use, then the same will happen there.
I believe that is the main reason they don't accept paypal as method of payment.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that's why he has subs page.

reason is most likely ic-patch.

So strange that Perverteer got swept up in this too this time. I can't think of anything in Sisterly Lust that matches that other games have gotten dinged for. Classic Patreon rug-pull.
well sl was finished before patreon fuck up so it had incest by default.

I don't know much about these crowdfunding sites but been noticing in multiple threads I follow that Patreon is cracking down on many adult videogames. Is Subscribestar or Onlyfans not alternatives for these devs use or do they have issues as well?
yea they are and wanting access to discords too, incest even if it's 3rd party patch is no-no and same thing with girls looking too young and if char a nd b are siblings or other incestious then can't have pics of them for example having sex as fan-art.

subs works for now and doubt of would be choice.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What is v0.19 about? Its not even mentioned on Perverteer websites.
The main story progresses; Eva falls into a coma and wakes up understanding part of the prophecy.
Character progression happens; Ziv and Jade talk to MC about their relationships, they both agree to joining the polyamorous harem that's being formed. Raene is comfortable enough to try anal and finds she really enjoys it.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes