TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I have no idea what you guys are discussing, but given that gingers are mentioned, never forget the 4th law of thermodynamics: there are never enough redheads. You can't go against physics.
This is true, but you must also remember the 5th Law Of Thermodynamics: Never gather more than 25 Gingers in one location, or you risk tearing a hole in the space-time continuum.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This is true, but you must also remember the 5th Law Of Thermodynamics: Never gather more than 25 Gingers in one location, or you risk tearing a hole in the space-time continuum.
Can we try this theory? Maybe a race of redheads?
Hahah joke aside, while I always want more redheads, Oceanlab once said something that I had to agree: it is nice that they are not that many redheads in some games, makes them more unique. But I do believe all games should have at least one redhead heroine.

With great power comes great responsibility. I am starting to believe Uncle Ben was talking about M.J.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
For me, Lilly is more auburn than a proper ginger. So Hannah is like a breathe of fresh air. But then we leave her behind and it's like being sent out of the airlock

:cry:

Reactions: L0MBR0 and Ayhsel

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Honestly her best bet is as I put in my post above... have her 1v1 against the gender fluid girl... winner joins main crew, loser leaves... and put images of both to let people know who they are voting on... and even then, just to spite "pretty girl worshipers", I wouldnt be surprised if gender-fluid girl won...
Hey Rythan25, appreciate your input. While I probably feel a little more optimistic about Hannah I never purposed ditching aliens for her though. TBH I don't like the Futa either but I wouldn't discriminate against any of Perverteer's characters. I personally think the Void is big enough for one more. Besides, the universe wouldn't be the same without a red hot ginger!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hey Rythan25, appreciate your input. While I probably feel a little more optimistic about Hannah I never purposed ditching aliens for her though. TBH I don't like the Futa either but I wouldn't discriminate against any of Perverteer's characters. I personally think the Void is big enough for one more. Besides, the universe wouldn't be the same without a red hot ginger!
Umm its not the futa character I find visually displeasing (its sci-fi after all), its the ugly girl she is with... to remind you Ziv is the futa alien with the purple skin, the one I keep dragging through the mud is the ugly one with short blonde hair, she is the one furthest to the left on the main page banner.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I would love Hannah as a LI. HOWEVER, do we really need a translator as a crew member? Apparently the whole universe knows English.
She's not JUST a translator in this respect, she's a practiced diplomat for a very "uniquely" aggressive race. She'd actually be very useful for this crew. Certainly more than Thim

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Umm its not the futa character I find visually displeasing (its sci-fi after all), its the ugly girl she is with... to remind you Ziv is the futa alien with the purple skin, the one I keep dragging through the mud is the ugly one with short blonde hair, she is the one furthest to the left on the main page banner.
Roger that, though at least she hasn't got her hardware mixed up ;)

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
She's not JUST a translator in this respect, she's a practiced diplomat for a very "uniquely" aggressive race. She'd actually be very useful for this crew. Certainly more than Thim
Yep, she certainly has the right credentials. And at the moment she's stuck on the wrong ship. We gotta get her out of there!

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Roger that, though at least she hasn't got her hardware mixed up ;)
I beg to differ on that...

Ziv - a PC that has both Windows and Mac parts to it, yet somehow it works as long as it doesnt force me to use the MAC software... i.e making the MC suck her dick, I dont mind him moving it to the side and plowing her vagina...

Uggo - The best comparison is she "might" be a PC on the inside, but her outside makes her look like a toaster... who designed this PC, why does it look like a toaster !?!?! And this isnt just me hating "gender-fluid"... I actually think Ruby Rose is kind of cute... but this character... I wouldnt be surprised if Perverteer grabbed a male model head/face and stuck it on a flat and chunky female body...

• Haha
Reactions: L0MBR0
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes