Trikus

May 31, 2020
I adore Sisterly Lust so when I heard there was a sci-fi game from Perverteer I thought this is going to be good. Sadly, I'm just not connecting with any of the characters. The sense of urgency for finding the sister just died out completely when they started spending days doing odd jobs. I hope things pick up, and will play the updates, but so far it is yet to grip me. Sisterly Lust had me hooked from the start.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I adore Sisterly Lust so when I heard there was a sci-fi game from Perverteer I thought this is going to be good. Sadly, I'm just not connecting with any of the characters. The sense of urgency for finding the sister just died out completely when they started spending days doing odd jobs. I hope things pick up, and will play the updates, but so far it is yet to grip me. Sisterly Lust had me hooked from the start.
Yeah, I am not even an Incest game fan yet felt that Sisterly Lust really hooks you early on. This one just doesn't. I was intrigued about the mysterious "Amazonian" women who stole the sister but now feel like the MC (and the crew) are just twiddling their thumbs. I mean, even if they are able to travel at the speed of light, they are spending days if not weeks (or months) traveling between planets/stations/jobs (yes, I know this is a game and it isn't meant to be realistic). In addition they are taking on other people who have their own issues that need to be dealt with and feel like they are being prioritized higher than finding the sister. Add in the fact that sex isn't difficult to attain and the game doesn't have a "what happens next?" anticipation to it.

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, I am not even an Incest game fan yet felt that Sisterly Lust really hooks you early on. This one just doesn't. I was intrigued about the mysterious "Amazonian" women who stole the sister but now feel like the MC (and the crew) are just twiddling their thumbs. I mean, even if they are able to travel at the speed of light, they are spending days if not weeks (or months) traveling between planets/stations/jobs (yes, I know this is a game and it isn't meant to be realistic). In addition they are taking on other people who have their own issues that need to be dealt with and feel like they are being prioritized higher than finding the sister. Add in the fact that sex isn't difficult to attain and the game doesn't have a "what happens next?" anticipation to it.
My only gripe is that half of the sex are provided by Jade or Celine, when we have an army of ladies available.

Reactions: Micro usb type b

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Doesn't apply to VNs AFAIK, because most of the VNs have been doing just that. Not only they shit where they eat, they eat that shit. :ROFLMAO:
:LOL: No but what does apply is a little common sense. When he fucked Thyia she was just a mechanic on a strange planet that he was conducting a business transaction with, Hannah was a woman who'd been living amoung almost exclusively gay aliens for quite some time and was in need of a good dicking and the futa queen sexually assaulted him.

We all know he will eventually fuck every woman on the Iron Bastard multiple times, especially his roomies and old friends *wink* but for now, as captain, he needs to be shown to have a little self control. Be Picard, not Kirk.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Dec 20, 2019
:LOL: No but what does apply is a little common sense. When he fucked Thyia she was just a mechanic on a strange planet that he was conducting a business transaction with, Hannah was a woman who'd been living amoung almost exclusively gay aliens for quite some time and was in need of a good dicking and the futa queen sexually assaulted him.

We all know he will eventually fuck every woman on the Iron Bastard multiple times, especially his roomies and old friends *wink* but for now, as captain, he needs to be shown to have a little self control. Be Picard, not Kirk.
At this point, I... Don't really want to fuck the white hair girl. She seems.... Old and boyish...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Agree that it need some time with his crew, by the way, what are the aunt and cousin in the censored version, roommates ?
Also the rescue of his sister should have priority...it felt really off as he was planning a nice beach trip with his aunt (in Sovereignty territory no less) while the sister is still missing...

But ''be Picard, not Kirk''....simply no...

Kirk + crew is way better and more for action, be it funtime with some alien girls, phasers or his fists.
Second place i would give Janeway + crew, a good middle ground between diplomacy and action.
Third place for Picard, in the movies he's fine, but in TNG way too much in love with his own speeches, also a large sucker for the directives...he has his moments though.
The other captains, DS9 was boring + i didn't like a single character...and Discovery belongs in a trash bin together with the Disney Star Wars movies.

Dec 20, 2019

Agree that it need some time with his crew, by the way, what are the aunt and cousin in the censored version, roommates ?
Also the rescue of his sister should have priority...it felt really off as he was planning a nice beach trip with his aunt (in Sovereignty territory no less) while the sister is still missing...

But ''be Picard, not Kirk''....simply no...

Kirk + crew is way better and more for action, be it funtime with some alien girls, phasers or his fists.
Second place i would give Janeway + crew, a good middle ground between diplomacy and action.
Third place for Picard, in the movies he's fine, but in TNG way too much in love with his own speeches, also a large sucker for the directives...he has his moments though.
The other captains, DS9 was boring + i didn't like a single character...and Discovery belongs in a trash bin together with the Disney Star Wars movies.
Be Picard and you will be stuck with Q, and no pussy.

MickeyTrufi

Oct 28, 2019
Well, I've just played it and I have to say that I like it so much. I love sci-fi.

Can't wait for the next update (y)

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
im not into incest but lol, its a game, and the twins are well made, i thought it had inceste since there is a patch for it. But no..

Anyway, a solid game.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
im not into incest but lol, its a game, and the twins are well made, i thought it had inceste since there is a patch for it. But no..

Anyway, a solid game.
Not yet, Perverteer normally does the slow burn and is developing the story as a whole from what I can tell, but I'm pretty sure you can avoid the incest if you want, even on their previous game "Sisterly Love" you could avoid or miss out on being with the sisters.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes