Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
im not into incest but lol, its a game, and the twins are well made, i thought it had inceste since there is a patch for it. But no..

Anyway, a solid game.
It will eventually, though. The MC has his sister, aunt, and cousin on board the ship and he will rescue his other sister too, so there will be incest but we're still very early on with all those relationships.

Reactions: Repuci

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Aw the poor dev is 'struggling through a heat wave' after coming back from holiday so he can't work. Tough life. I hope he survives :LOL:
Next thing on the list is announcing I'm suffering from burn-out, my computer explodes taking all my files, then comes the introduction of the remaster of both this and my previous project - putting new content on hold, which in turn evolves into promises of a fully real-time 3D sandbox. After three years of milking I'll suddenly disappear, before returning after half a year to revive my dwindling patron count with weirdly-lit Dutch-angle renders and the cycle continues.

Seriously though. I'm writing and coding mostly at the moment, rendering will continue once the temperatures are lower later this week, which is what I wrote in the update above.

Perverteer

Have you considered doing a character guide for this game? There are so many characters in this game and it would be cool if we had character sheets for each of them that give us their stats (height, weight, bust size, etc) as well as their bio.
Good idea. Do you mean in the game itself, because I could probably include it in the codex, or as a separate download (PDF or otherwise)?

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Seriously though. I'm writing and coding mostly at the moment, rendering will continue once the temperatures are lower later this week, which is what I wrote in the update above.
Keep your work at your own pace and don't bother with the well-known trolls (y)
Good idea. Do you mean in the game itself, because I could probably include it in the codex, or as a separate download (PDF or otherwise)?
In game in the codex I think will be better.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Next thing on the list is announcing I'm suffering from burn-out, my computer explodes taking all my files, then comes the introduction of the remaster of both this and my previous project - putting new content on hold, which in turn evolves into promises of a fully real-time 3D sandbox. After three years of milking I'll suddenly disappear, before returning after half a year to revive my dwindling patron count with weirdly-lit Dutch-angle renders and the cycle continues.
So you HAVE thought of this before!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Was mainly thinking of a separate file like the character sheet for WVM but with more details and a background befitting the sci-fi nature of the game. Perhaps they could look like profiles done by the space military force (forgive for me not remembering the name properly) and they could be for all the crew members of the Iron Bastard, Celine and Kit's Mom, those hot yellow aliens (again, forgive me for not remembering all the names), Hannah, basically every character that's in the game and future characters could also be added.

As you can see, I have a hard time remembering all the names which is why I think character sheets would be a nice, easy way to remember them.

This is the best Google searched image I could find to illustrate the kind of thing I have in my head for how it could look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So you HAVE thought of this before!
Every waking hour, but I suck at being a villain. :(

Was mainly thinking of a separate file like the character sheet for WVM but with more details and a background befitting the sci-fi nature of the game. Perhaps they could look like profiles done by the space military force (forgive for me not remembering the name properly) and they could be for all the crew members of the Iron Bastard, Celine and Kit's Mom, those hot yellow aliens (again, forgive me for not remembering all the names), Hannah, basically every character that's in the game and future characters could also be added.

As you can see, I have a hard time remembering all the names which is why I think character sheets would be a nice, easy way to remember them.

This is the best Google searched image I could find to illustrate the kind of thing I have in my head for how it could look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that information could be worked into the current codex and as a separate PDF download. Going to put it on my todo list.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think that information could be worked into the current codex and as a separate PDF download. Going to put it on my todo list.
Awesome! It can certainly work for both and the separate pdf would be especially good as it would mean not having to load the game every time we have to remember someone's name. :ROFLMAO:

Dec 20, 2019

Maybe can set a pledge goal of adding an air conditioner? ;)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017

Scary how accurate those excuses are, and how much I've heard and seen them happening from other devs. Seriously tho Perv, TFTUV is currently one of my top 5 games here, so do take your time, just dont take too long because every week is a struggle playing through garbage waiting for the good stuff to be released.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes