Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
As such, the search for Eva (which is not a McGuffin) is just the gateway that will spur more growth, but also sets up the bigger events that Camran and crew will deal with in the latter half of the story.
Now you've got me wondering how far rescuing Eva takes place in terms of the overall story.

Reactions: Repuci

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hang in there and look for her, will ya!? We do owe it to DEV to keep watch and signal her sightings
ASAP so that story can get written ... scenes can get rendered ... we can all enjoy this game further!

He's going to become more of a badass
one such event in episode 5
got me wondering how far
Search for EVA starts today!!!
Sign right up, conscripts!
We need volunteers to be on the lookout for the elusive Eva!

Game oN!

Dec 20, 2019
Hang in there and look for her, will ya!? We do owe it to DEV to keep watch and signal her sightings
ASAP so that story can get written ... scenes can get rendered ... we can all enjoy this game further!

Search for EVA starts today!!!
Sign right up, conscripts!
We need volunteers to be on the lookout for the elusive Eva!

Game oN!
Right after I butter up Aven!

PrettyWolfy

Apr 15, 2020
How much I'm looking forward to the update
You get very attached to the characters, empathize with them, and worry about their lives more than your own)
And, of course, Eva is cute
Keep it up, Perverteer

Reactions: Perverteer

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
this is seriously frustrating me. do I need some particular runtime package to make this work or something?
No, just download, extract using 7zip or whichever program you have then double click the exe to play. However, the dev has made a cutom icon for the exe rather than use the default renpy one; this frequently causes AV software to flag it so that might be the problem

You should be seeing this, minus the log which is created when you start playing the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
No, just download, extract using 7zip or whichever program you have then double click the exe to play. However, the dev has made a cutom icon for the exe rather than use the default renpy one; this frequently causes AV software to flag it so that might be the problem
nah, BitDefender hasn't been throwing up any warnings. I'll try adding it to the exceptions pile though, see if it makes a difference

edit~ nope

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
nah, BitDefender hasn't been throwing up any warnings. I'll try adding it to the exceptions pile though, see if it makes a difference

edit~ nope
Is there a log.txt or traceback.txt in the game's install directory? If so, I'd be interested in its contents.

Some general stuff that might help is updating your video drivers and making sure the install path doesn't contain characters unsupported by the current system language (so no cyrillic characters if your system is set to English, for example).

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a log.txt or traceback.txt in the game's install directory? If so, I'd be interested in its contents.

Some general stuff that might help is updating your video drivers and making sure the install path doesn't contain characters unsupported by the current system language (so no cyrillic characters if your system is set to English, for example).
figured out the problem, finally. the folder names for the game were too damned long. shortened them, now it runs.
edit~ well, now it *launches.* I assume it'll also actually work beyond that lol

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Perverteer Will the lesbian scene be avoidable as well? I'm really not a fan of sex-scenes that doesn't include the MC, or scenes that does include him but he isn't the obvious focal point of the attention, especially if said scene includes a LI. Cheers!

Reactions: Mr Secret

Perverteer

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Perverteer Will the lesbian scene be avoidable as well? I'm really not a fan of sex-scenes that doesn't include the MC, or scenes that does include him but he isn't the obvious focal point of the attention, especially if said scene includes a LI. Cheers!
The lesbian scene with Thyia is optional (if you make the right choice). The lesbian stuff that happens as part of group scenes isn't at the moment, but in that case Camran is actively involved of course and none of the love interest are involved yet.

Reactions: MG_

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
The lesbian scene with Thyia is optional (if you make the right choice). The lesbian stuff that happens as part of group scenes isn't at the moment, but in that case Camran is actively involved of course and none of the love interest are involved yet.
Sounds good, cheers, m8.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have a doubt, What does the incest patch right now? Mc and some of the girls are family already in the vanilla game, No? It adds some content or something?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I have a doubt, What does the incest patch right now? Mc and some of the girls are family already in the vanilla game, No? It adds some content or something?
No, they're roommates and such in the cut version. Most of the relations on the ship are just more slow-burn than his previous game, we're only on the fourth version after all.

Reactions: tsukiouji

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Not sure I understood. I hope it doesnt mean NTR, regardless Camran is actively watching or happens on the background because Thyia and Lilly are starting acting way to friendly. Dont you dare touch my sis... I mean roommate, ya filthy space pirate whor... I mean lady.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: botc76 and Repuci

Perverteer

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Not sure I understood. I hope it doesnt mean NTR, regardless Camran is actively watching or happens on the background because Thyia and Lilly are starting acting way to friendly. Dont you dare touch my sis... I mean roommate, ya filthy space pirate whor... I mean lady.
No, nothing romantic will happen between crew members if you're actively pursuing a relationship with them. Pretty much like how it worked in Sisterly Lust.

So Thyia and Lilly being together might happen in the future, but not if you're romancing either one of them. The lesbian scene Thyia has in this episode can be avoided as well.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes