RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We're already crowded with women anyway, we really dont need more, and I mean this because the main LI will take more time to develop the more you bring on board.
True. It seems the whole ship crew are potential love interests. That will already take a long time already without adding more.

Reactions: unknown78

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I expected a good story and hot girls and i got both.
2 out of 3 wishes fulfilled and the chances for the third wish are pretty good (that the game will be finished).

Reactions: Perverteer

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
unlikely that perverteer won't finish, it'll just take time.
I think I read somewhere that the mc name can be changed.
If you didn't change the MC's name when you first started the game you can go into preferences and there you will see PLAYERS NAMES. screenshot0001.png
Click on the one you want changed and enter what you desire. (Open a save first. Once changed go back to game and your name will be what you put. As long as it's not on someting you character is saying/thinking at the time.)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
If you didn't change the MC's name when you first started the game you can go into preferences and there you will see PLAYERS NAMES. View attachment 827539
Click on the one you want changed and enter what you desire. (Open a save first. Once changed go back to game and your name will be what you put. As long as it's not on someting you character is saying/thinking at the time.)
Ok OK, but how do you change his hair!! :eek:

Reactions: Shiva0067

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
...only left to remove that green skin of hers, so she can be a perfectly normal human girl.
Her green skin is fine, just the lack of eyebrows is off-putting. I'm certainly not advocating for all the non-human characters to be changed into humans.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes