Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I like #7 & #9, but would prefer a different color for more pop. The blond hair blends into the green skin too much.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Here's your alien waifu bro
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she is a cutie, yet, nope, sowwy..., #2 or #3 from the poli would be just alien enough;)
Her green skin is fine, just the lack of eyebrows is off-putting. I'm certainly not advocating for all the non-human characters to be changed into humans.
but they already are 95% humans...add human hair, eyebrows, and you got 99% human look...change skin you got 99.99%.
isnt the point of space/alien game a bit more variety (not talking about different hair styles/colors)?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
she is a cutie, yet, nope, sowwy..., #2 or #3 from the poli would be just alien enough;)

but they already are 95% humans...add human hair, eyebrows, and you got 99% human look...change skin you got 99.99%.
isnt the point of space/alien game a bit more variety (not talking about different hair styles/colors)?
Damn right, check out Lt Kex and Kraathi from SpaceCorps XXX

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

And that's why developers should only do pools about clothes and renders....people screw up everything :alien::illuminati:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
i cant take the mc seriously with that haircut lol, any plans to have him visit a spacebarber?
The fact that there's a pregnancy feature planned has me thinking.
What if, like in SisterlyLust, there's a time skip, and then we get to see mc with a decent haircut.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't mind the fuzzy hair but a space marine would be better to fight the space amazons :D

View attachment 829956
Bad choice... No relics to "rediscover" so he wouldn't give a shit.

So Shepard basically?
Funnily enough, he's already been mentioned, and discarded by virtue of having already been a hero when we take control in ME1. The MC in this game is what Shepard would be like during basic Alliance military training.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Funnily enough, he's already been mentioned, and discarded by virtue of having already been a hero when we take control in ME1. The MC in this game is what Shepard would be like during basic Alliance military training.
I meant appearance-wise.
Though if you really want the level of experience to be factored in, we can always go with Ryder from ME: Andromeda. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes