Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, nothing romantic will happen between crew members if you're actively pursuing a relationship with them. Pretty much like how it worked in Sisterly Lust.

So Thyia and Lilly being together might happen in the future, but not if you're romancing either one of them. The lesbian scene Thyia has in this episode can be avoided as well.
I feel kinda silly asking this, but who is Thyia again?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 801175
I'm working on that character guide, but in the mean time the characters are also listed .
I thought that, but wasn't sure. This is why I need that character guide because my brain is just overloaded with hot women from over 150 adult games that it's hard to remember them all, especially in a game like this where there are so many to remember. :ROFLMAO:

I also think I may need to play this again because I don't recall seeing Thyia and Lilly getting close to point where people might think they'll have a relationship. :unsure:

No, nothing romantic will happen between crew members if you're actively pursuing a relationship with them. Pretty much like how it worked in Sisterly Lust.
This is why I pursue everyone. ;)

Reactions: unknown78

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So Thyia and Lilly being together might happen in the future, but not if you're romancing either one of them. The lesbian scene Thyia has in this episode can be avoided as well.
Ugh... I mean its your story, but Lilly as a lesbo? Yeah, I not am feeling it nor can I really see it happening, especially in a more romantic sort of relationship. Maybe I could see her being teased into trying it, like on a dare or something, since she gets all riled up very easily... but it still feels like a very long stretch.
Heck I can see Aven or the blonde girl whom I can't recall the name and has yet to be meaningful to the story :ROFLMAO: being more into that than Lilly, tbh.

BTW, any chance we're getting ourselves some proper bros to our space quest a la Garrus Vakarian? No offense, but Kit is kind of a loser and Thim... Thim doesn't even deserve comments. If it isnt sort of spoiler or anything.

I also got a look at that character page. LOL their mother is totally going to be a thing in this game, hot piece being stuck on a "loveless marriage". Also good to know family ties are official and the patch just exists to please patreon bs

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: botc76 and Laziness

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I also think I may need to play this again because I don't recall seeing Thyia and Lilly getting close to point where people might think they'll have a relationship. :unsure:
They've gone drinking a couple times together, Lilly stuck with Thyia when Camran's gone deliever the cargo and she gets upset if you dont allow Thyia to come with the crew (she's not of my interest so I did try). There's no hint of them being anything more than just friends per say, at least for now... but this is an adult VN so you know how things role eventually, tho I've reached the point where I think games like this can be a bit "better" in that regard and dont do everything be about sex and relationships.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
BTW, any chance we're getting ourselves some proper bros to our space quest a la Garrus Vakarian? No offense, but Kit is kind of a loser and Thim... Thim doesn't even deserve comments. If it isnt sort of spoiler or anything.
Doubtful. Unless this "proper bro" type character is total cuck who is like, "yeah man, you go ahead and fuck every woman leaving none for me, I'm cool with that," then they present a threat to the harem if there's the possibility they could be with one of the girls. That's why Kit and Thim present no real threat the MC pursuing every female character.

They've gone drinking a couple times together, Lilly stuck with Thyia when Camran's gone deliever the cargo and she gets upset if you dont allow Thyia to come with the crew (she's not of my interest so I did try). There's no hint of them being anything more than just friends per say, at least for now... but this is an adult VN so you know how things role eventually, tho I've reached the point where I think games like this can be a bit "better" in that regard and dont do everything be about sex and relationships.
Yeah, it's not that I don't like a good bit of lesbian action in these games, but it's getting a bit much to have just about every female character in these games have some kind of lesbian experience/relationship. It's getting too predictable and it would be more unpredictable to have totally straight female characters that won't ever do anything with another female character.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, it's not that I don't like a good bit of lesbian action in these games, but it's getting a bit much to have just about every female character in these games have some kind of lesbian experience/relationship. It's getting too predictable and it would be more unpredictable to have totally straight female characters that won't ever do anything with another female character.
Well, How about to introduce some guys for the gals who aren't in a relationship with the MC?
A whole ship of women lining up for the MC to fuck them is pretty stupid if you ask me, at least here we have Thim and the other guy.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Doubtful. Unless this "proper bro" type character is total cuck who is like, "yeah man, you go ahead and fuck every woman leaving none for me, I'm cool with that," then they present a threat to the harem if there's the possibility they could be with one of the girls. That's why Kit and Thim present no real threat the MC pursuing every female character.
I was thinking sort of like Derek and Liam from DPC. And its not that hard to implement them screwing with chicks off screen. IDK I feel like that type of bro is kind of missing in the story rn.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
dark side you're speaking...
View attachment 801495
I know, I was thinking about other games tbh, I know about at least a couple of space operas with a spaceship full of women.
Here at least we have a couple of dudes in the ship, even if they don't get any action that makes the game better imo, It makes the story more believable.
To be fair, most of these VN's are pretty stupid also. Are any actually realistic..in any way..at all? lol.
True, but more devs are making better stories as the indie scene grows, we still have the typical stupid stories about kids molesting their landlady and rommates at night, sure, but things are getting better.
That's why I think some lesbian side action, If you aren't interested in that LI, could be fine.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I know, I was thinking about other games tbh, I know about at least a couple of space operas with a spaceship full of women.
Here at least we have a couple of dudes in the ship, even if they don't get any action that makes the game better imo, It makes the story more believable.

True, but more devs are making better stories as the indie scene grows, we still have the typical stupid stories about kids molesting their landlady and rommates at night, sure, but things are getting better.
That's why I think some lesbian side action, If you aren't interested in that LI, could be fine.
Keep in mind this is the same developer as SL and you'll realize that your wish is about as realistic as the premise of his games.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

As in RL...I never have a problem with my lady enjoying a lady on the side so we are agreed there.

Llwynog

Aug 11, 2020
When we got to the cave full of "thirsty" alien hotties I was hoping to be able to take one of them with us (like the daughter) that would have been kewl but I understand why we didn't get to already soooo many girls on board still think one more Alien hottie wouldn't hurt
it would be cool to have an idea on how the situation will turn out there (depending on the choice of helping them or not) ^^

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
When we got to the cave full of "thirsty" alien hotties I was hoping to be able to take one of them with us (like the daughter) that would have been kewl but I understand why we didn't get to already soooo many girls on board still think one more Alien hottie wouldn't hurt
We're already crowded with women anyway, we really dont need more, and I mean this because the main LI will take more time to develop the more you bring on board.

Reactions: VRdumpling

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
We're already crowded with women anyway, we really dont need more, and I mean this because the main LI will take more time to develop the more you bring on board.
Not a harem if you don't get to take girl with after banging......lol but as I said I know we have an assload of hotties on board already...just kind of liked cave alien ladies their story could have been expanded upon just a little more imo and could have gone in many interesting directions but true the main LI should be explored hope it's going to be handled better than other developers/ games have handled their MC/ li relationship I have played too many games/vn that have gone hard and heavy with cliches. they have done well so far, I just hope they keep up the momentum and don't drop the ball.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
That was a surprisingly fun space ride. Camren is an ass but in a kinda dumb way that worked. The story was kinda reminded me an old James Bond movie where the Soviet defector and the expert in Ancient Greek just happen to be hot and hungry women who fall at your feet. Very fun and good job

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes