NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone knows how if i can avoid trans/futa "content"? Game is great, but some moments ruining it for me :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pick whatever option doesn't mention sexual acts, "Play along" I think? That just punches her right away. Obviously don't try to hook up with your purple crew member later, it's a single-sex species.

Reactions: NoNickName

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Finished the current content the other day and as much as I loved SL, this one gets me even more.
Yeah, but the only thing that doesn't turn me on is that the MC is another half bright kid that stumbles through one 'adventure' to the next with out much macho to help him solve the original problem... He drifts...and with him, the plot...or whatever. When is he gonna get some smarts? or maybe a pair.... or some teeth! ?? Everyone is depending on him and he doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing. So far, its been 'luck' (and one good shot)... And like others have said, when are we gonna 'get on with it?'

Ok Ok before you gang up on me, This game does have a lot going for it, but if the MC was more of a hero, and moved the story along, this could be the best game on the site instead of 'just a good excuse for a lot of sex in a great Sci-Fi setting.'
IMHO

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, but the only thing that doesn't turn me on is that the MC is another half bright kid that stumbles through one 'adventure' to the next with out much macho to help him solve the original problem... He drifts...and with him, the plot...or whatever. When is he gonna get some smarts? or maybe a pair.... or some teeth! ?? Everyone is depending on him and he doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing. So far, its been 'luck' (and one good shot)... And like others have said, when are we gonna 'get on with it?'

Ok Ok before you gang up on me, This game does have a lot going for it, but if the MC was more of a hero, and moved the story along, this could be the best game on the site instead of 'just a good excuse for a lot of sex in a great Sci-Fi setting.'
IMHO
The whole premise of the game revolves around the fact that Camran doesn't think before he acts.
He is a grunt who decided to steal a short range ship to save his friend from the space amazonians. That was all his plan. Only reason some of his friends followed him was because that seemed better than doing nothing.

Don't expect Shepard levels of badassery here, bet he will stumble around again while trying to figure out what to do.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The whole premise of the game revolves around the fact that Camran doesn't think before he acts.
He is a grunt who decided to steal a short range ship to save his friend from the space amazonians. That was all his plan. Only reason some of his friends followed him was because that seemed better than doing nothing.

Don't expect Shepard levels of badassery here, bet he will stumble around again while trying to figure out what to do.
Although I like the story and completely understand what you mean, I hope the MC will grow through the process and by the end maybe he will be like Shepard at the beginning of Mass Effect 1 at the least(they were badass but they became so much more badass as the games progressed)

Reactions: unknown78

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To be fair, Shephard was already more badass in his/her younger years. Based on the profile, there's the Torfan conflict, Elysium, or surviving a Maw alone.
Yes. The only thing Camran has in common with Shepard is his unwillingness to blindly follow orders. He hasn't neither the training nor the experience to play hero.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I'm glad I got a little conversation going about the MC.

Ok so " He hasn't neither the training nor the experience to play hero." So he's a 'greenie' and shown to be an impulsive guy there is still no reason that his character cannot grow through the game's situations. I mean, who of us wants to be a thoughtless, ignorant 'pretty boy' that stumbles through life? ...and how realistic is that? If he wins all the confrontations in the game through luck, accident or deus ex machina, how much fun it that?

How much better to see him grow up, start thinking before he acts and acquires some character traits by learning something to fight for, something important besides just rescuing his sister. That would really enhance the 'ride' and make the game much more satisfying.

It is already a good game, make it a great game. Let the kid from Tatooine find some strength in the 'force' and set out to save the sector and civilization. It may be corny but it sure is fun.

Ok, again this is all IMHO and offered in the hopes it helps the Devs build a great game out of one that has that possibility.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Ok so " He hasn't neither the training nor the experience to play hero." So he's a 'greenie' and shown to be an impulsive guy there is still no reason that his character cannot grow through the game's situations. I mean, who of us wants to be a thoughtless, ignorant 'pretty boy' that stumbles through life? ...and how realistic is that? If he wins all the confrontations in the game through luck, accident or deus ex machina, how much fun it that?

How much better to see him grow up, start thinking before he acts and acquires some character traits by learning something to fight for, something important besides just rescuing his sister. That would really enhance the 'ride' and make the game much more satisfying.

It is already a good game, make it a great game. Let the kid from Tatooine find some strength in the 'force' and set out to save the sector and civilization. It may be corny but it sure is fun.

Ok, again this is all IMHO and offered in the hopes it helps the Devs build a great game out of one that has that possibility.
That's likely what will happen however it's only had 4 updates. He's hardly going to go from basic to badass in the span of a handful of planets.

Shit takes time, that's what character growth is. It takes place over the course of the entire game not the first few updates.

Both Anakin and Luke were "kids from Tatooine" and it took 3 movies for both of them to find themselves.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very hapy to have enjoyed this nice enough early years story about the rebel hero.
moved the story along
would he be more of a hero
MC is as much hero as anyone would be - leave everything, I mean really everything behind
and throw yourself in wahtever needs to be done in order to save someone else
save his friend
some of his friends followed him
That is the deffinition of a hero. That is it! NO stars, no badges, no diplomas, no ranks!

MC will grow through the process
more badass as the games progressed
the experience to play hero
You want hero - you got hero.
You want leadership - his friends followed him for whatever reason - that is alfa leader stuff:
You might not like the odds, the uncertainty, the company - but you would follow him anywhere!
Talk about legendary!!!!

Camran has in common
How much better to see him grow up
it took 3 movies
There are the props of wanting the flashlight of the press, the word of mouth of a whole empire!

This is a hush small crew bad ass hero adventure akin to the rebel exploits.

I like the crew, I like how they all revolve around MC.

Play oN!

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Very hapy to have enjoyed this nice enough early years story about the rebel hero.

MC is as much hero as anyone would be - leave everything, I mean really everything behind
and throw yourself in wahtever needs to be done in order to save someone else

That is the deffinition of a hero. That is it! NO stars, no badges, no diplomas, no ranks!

You want hero - you got hero.
You want leadership - his friends followed him for whatever reason - that is alfa leader stuff:
You might not like the odds, the uncertainty, the company - but you would follow him anywhere!
Talk about legendary!!!!

There are the props of wanting the flashlight of the press, the word of mouth of a whole empire!

This is a hush small crew bad ass hero adventure akin to the rebel exploits.

I like the crew, I like how they all revolve around MC.

Play oN!
Sorry, but I'm really confused, and just in case, I wasn't bashing the character, the MC is way better than in many other games, but, he isn't Shepard level, yet, he is basically Shepard just after he left basic training, so my comment was more on the lines that by the end of this game he will have done enough to be at "specter" level of badassery like Shepard was in Mass effect 1, still it doesn't change the fact that this MC just started, and even so he already has his first feat of legend that is killing a creature known for being basically unkillable without a lot of preparation and very heavy weapons.

Edit: Also in this game the Mc gets a harem so in that he is way ahead of Sheppard.

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017

I get what you're saying. Cam hasn't really got the experience to back all his bravura, but it's the way he's gone through life so far as a pampered noble. That's why he's stealing a ship and dragging everyone with, or planning to go to some pleasure moon for the fun of it as soon as the opportunity arises. He's going to become more of a badass through the events that will occur during the story, there's one such event in episode 5, for example. There will be more of these events that will (hopefully) make him grow as a character and make him less dependant on the whims of luck. As such, the search for Eva (which is not a McGuffin) is just the gateway that will spur more growth, but also sets up the bigger events that Camran and crew will deal with in the latter half of the story.

I hope this footjob is optional ...No Kink shaming, but... Ew, not my thing.
Yes, it's optional. I've seen a few of the footjob memes floating around, so this one is going behind a choice menu. ;)

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes