cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, Disney are dicks when it comes to things like that... if they find out about it.
they will. there are some games at F95 which got abandoned due contact from lawyers of copyright owners and something unlimited got nearly axed due it's orig. name.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
It's good that the new update is out, but I'll have to keep waiting for someone to publish the Extra Scenes Edition, I had been playing that edition and I don't want to break my game due to compatibility problems with the saves.
Direct blow to my pocket, damn poverty, that does not let me be a patron. :cry:

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
they will. there are some games at F95 which got abandoned due contact from lawyers of copyright owners and something unlimited got nearly axed due it's orig. name.
Something Unlimited is because of DC which isn't part of disney yet at least.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Tales From The Unending Void [v0.5 Standard] [Perverteer]

Original size: 1 GB

Compressed size: 285 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality

Last edited:

wwdpool69

Feb 15, 2019
I just recently downloaded this game and loving it; however, the minute i get to episode 4 it starts over at the beginning. Am i doing something wrong here?

Reactions: Perverteer

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
How much content is there currently in the game? (In terms of how far you can get with people.)
I'll probably wait till Perveteer is done with the game before checking it out, just want to know how far along is he.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Tales From The Unending Void [v0.5 Standard] [Perverteer]

Original size: 1 GB

Compressed size: 285 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality
Bro would you mind compressing again? The extra scenes edition is up now

Jan 28, 2019
So, I've hit a MAJOR problem or bug...
I think.

As chapter 3 ends when I bring the shuttle onboard, it:
Says "EPISODE 4"
Then shows a woman walking in a hall. Location: Proxima Centauri Orbital IV, and the next click after that, I am taken back to the cyborg in the prologue, followed by the title screen, and "EPISODE 1."

Wondering if there were some play on the idea of Deja Vu that the MC mentions (I know he meant that a large ship was targeting them, but I chose to assume it could mean more than that), I held control down to skip through already seen dialog, until we got to camp. By that point, I was sure that, for some reason, the game reset.

Not sure what caused this.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes