shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
I can't launch it.
I'm using the PC version and both the standard and extra scenes version worked fine for me along with the previous saves. If you have an anti-virus then it might sometimes delete some files from the windows folder so yo might want to check that. I have had problems with that previously and just whitelisting the files from the program helped.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
I'm using the PC version and both the standard and extra scenes version worked fine for me along with the previous saves. If you have an anti-virus then it might sometimes delete some files from the windows folder so yo might want to check that. I have had problems with that previously and just whitelisting the files from the program helped.
I have not an antivirus.

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
I can't help but feel that this is how Mass Effect should have been. Exploring unknown parts of the universe, meeting new alien species, and banging them...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Tales From The Unending Void [v0.5 Extra] Perverteer

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 329 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 312 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just finished this new update, My favorite part was definitely the bonding with Lilly conversation. I am really excited for the moment when the relationship steers from sisterly and brother affection toward the romantic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
The update is out?! Thank god, I needed a playthrough of a proper game lately :love: The summer was a chore playing through so much garbage. I legit didn't found a single game to add to my backlog

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much content is there currently in the game? (In terms of how far you can get with people.)
I'll probably wait till Perveteer is done with the game before checking it out, just want to know how far along is he.
quite far, sex with at least 1.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Anybody having issues with the exe file on this one. I've downloaded all the versions the compressed standard, extras and the originals and I just can't seem to get them to play. I've downloaded using a browser and JDownloader. Anybody else with similar issues?

EDIT: My Antivirus is already disabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faxo and Xyclos

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anybody having issues with the exe file on this one. I've downloaded all the versions the compressed standard, extras and the originals and I just can't seem to get them to play. I've downloaded using a browser and JDownloader. Anybody else with similar issues?
check av.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes