Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
It's a extra special grenade or something... :sneaky:

I'll need to have a look at those renders though, I thought I'd hidden the pin in those.
The pin is only partially visible, since it's mostly hidden by grass. I probably wouldn't even notice it at first glance, if I wasn't looking for it specifically when I saw the lever was still attached. :)

LuisUP

Dec 13, 2018
You're actually the second person to report this, humanstickobserver also hit the problem. I've played through the third chapter, but I can't reproduce it on my end. How did you install the game? Did you play from a freshly unpacked zip, or did you overwrite an old game directory?

Thanks! Missed those (obviously), so they'll be fixed in Episode 6.

I'll need to have a look at those renders though, I thought I'd hidden the pin in those.
I Installed it fresh for the first time today and everything worked fine i could try reinstalling but other than that idk

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Best episode yet, really starting to see vintage Perveteer antics now. Every episode has been great so far, but some of the sex has been a bit ... well, tame. So it's fantasic that things are spicing up: getting some SL-vibes all of a sudden (in sexual content, the graphics and writing has been better than SL from the start). Very enjoyable.

Jan 28, 2019
You're actually the second person to report this, humanstickobserver also hit the problem. I've played through the third chapter, but I can't reproduce it on my end. How did you install the game? Did you play from a freshly unpacked zip, or did you overwrite an old game directory?

Thanks! Missed those (obviously), so they'll be fixed in Episode 6.

I think I have this solved.
I had used the version 4 walkthrough mod, and not the one for this version. When I updated the walkthrough mod, the story continues properly.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The Xeno-sex was fun with the mechanic and the guards and the rescued sex was stellar, wasn't interested in Trellka, and still hoping for the day we can offload Ziv and likely Raene. I think I know why the zealous father is so angry...hopefully it gets confirmed or denied before anything happens with Raene.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The Xeno-sex was fun with the mechanic and the guards and the rescued sex was stellar, wasn't interested in Trellka, and still hoping for the day we can offload Ziv and likely Raene. I think I know why the zealous father is so angry...hopefully it gets confirmed or denied before anything happens with Raene.
I couldn't even figure out how to get Trellka. lol

Nov 11, 2018
What an update Perverteer ! What a fucking extraordinary update ! I don't mind waiting a bit more if you can provide this level of content. Take one or two month extra if needed, but make sure you come up with this amount of content. This was one of the best updates among all games in f95zone! You're a star! Not gonna lie, I wish we could put those women in our ship!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, now I say this entirely being a fan of evolving story and great player experience, and I do love some aspects of the "Captain Kirk fucking all the alien girls" part of this game.

But enough. The random sex scenes with forgettable nobodies is getting to be too much, while the progress with the actual main characters remains at a standstill for the most part. Now the interaction with Vess and the sister in this one had the hints of some progress, and the date with Celine was nice, but you had 5 sex scenes in this update and only one of them was with a main character. That's absurd.

The story progression in this also felt very minor, because the entire episode was "Do this, to do this, to do this, to get back to what we wanted at the end of the last episode and have a bunch of random sex in between everything" and it ended on a cliffhanger that felt wholly unneeded. Not to mention you set up a story moment with that Melody girl and never came back to it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I just enjoyed it. A great story, models and renders. I just wonder why Jade still calls him master? She is not a slave anymore but a very loving companion. A great sci-fi story. Looking forward to the party.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I just enjoyed it. A great story, models and renders. I just wonder why Jade still calls him master? She is not a slave anymore but a very loving companion. A great sci-fi story. Looking forward to the party.
I can see it being force of habit, like it's just been drilled into her mind and a hard one to break - like if I see one of my high school teachers, even though I left high school ages ago, I'd probably still call them Mr/Ms (Last Name).

Also, she could just be willingly submissive at this point.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I take it as her way of staying safe in her world as a slave in the general population's ideas of place and rank. She now can use it as a term of endearment that won't get them hung in pillory for an unnatural relationship.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
No no no! Trellka isn't available for anything other than a bit of talk.

I couldn't even figure out how to get Trellka. lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What an update Perverteer ! What a fucking extraordinary update ! I don't mind waiting a bit more if you can provide this level of content. Take one or two month extra if needed, but make sure you come up with this amount of content. This was one of the best updates among all games in f95zone! You're a star! Not gonna lie, I wish we could put those women in our ship!
Thanks a lot! The three month (or longer) release cycle sounds tempting, but I really like the buzz after I release an update, it inspires me to keep working on the story and sometimes gives me fresh ideas as well. I'm always afraid I lose focus. It hasn't happened yet, but still.

Ok, now I say this entirely being a fan of evolving story and great player experience, and I do love some aspects of the "Captain Kirk fucking all the alien girls" part of this game.

But enough. The random sex scenes with forgettable nobodies is getting to be too much, while the progress with the actual main characters remains at a standstill for the most part. Now the interaction with Vess and the sister in this one had the hints of some progress, and the date with Celine was nice, but you had 5 sex scenes in this update and only one of them was with a main character. That's absurd.

The story progression in this also felt very minor, because the entire episode was "Do this, to do this, to do this, to get back to what we wanted at the end of the last episode and have a bunch of random sex in between everything" and it ended on a cliffhanger that felt wholly unneeded. Not to mention you set up a story moment with that Melody girl and never came back to it.
My previous game Sisterly Lust, went through the motions really fast and that's something I want to avoid here. Also, Sisterly Lust was primarily about getting in the pants of your family, while in Tales I wanted to more of a story and explore new kinds of fetishes as wel. I think the episodic nature is playing a part here too, if you were to play the game in a completed state the progression would flow more naturally, I think. As it stands, I'm not sure how I would incorporate sex scenes with the main cast at the moment, other than voyeur scenes or those creepy sleep rape sequences (which I personally dislike). Lilly is only just warming up to her brother, Aven and Nadya joined in Episode 2, Ziv and Raene in Episode 3. There hasn't been enough progression for them at the moment. Episode 6 will accelerate things though, particularly for Aven and Lilly. When it happens (and it will eventually), I hope it will pay off more than just getting on with fucking the family from episode 2 and onward.

As for the plot progression in this episode, where's the fun in going from A to B in a straight line, most regular novels don't either? About the cliffhanger, I'm not sure in what way it was unneeded? The Melody moment leads to an extra scene, but who's to say she won't return in the future?

The game simply don't open here. I tried to re download but it didn't work. can someone help me?
Try renaming the game's folder to something shorter, that solution has worked for other people, I believe.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes