d0pedog

May 26, 2020
Just ran through the game and have to say it is amazing! No grinding, just straight to the point. Loved the 'lore' and the music was just on a different level. Thanks for developing this story and I can't wait to see what's next!

By the way, what is the source of the music? Would we be able to find it online?

Reactions: Perverteer

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Thanks to above posters for the Vess info. I too thought I'd messed up when she pulled away, walkthrough said the kiss starts the relationship path, but the relationship tracker only shows Celine (doesn't show Jade either come to think of it). Loved Sisterly Lust (only game I played through 3 times) and really enjoying TFTUV (but dammit, couldn't you have kidnapped the OTHER sister :) )
I'd define Céline as a true relationship, Vess isn't at that level yet, but the kiss is the start of the route. Same goes for Jade, she's mostly with Cam because she was a birthday gift, but that's changing too.

Just ran through the game and have to say it is amazing! No grinding, just straight to the point. Loved the 'lore' and the music was just on a different level. Thanks for developing this story and I can't wait to see what's next!

By the way, what is the source of the music? Would we be able to find it online?
I sourced the music from a pool of composers. The track listing can be found in the credits screen.

Apr 16, 2020
there is no incest scene as of yet, though seeing that they are in relationship tab i think its not cancelled but pushed back some versions, or thats what i hope for,

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Patience my people, they are developing a relationship after a traumatic event, and some fights, this is one of the things I love about Perverteer's games, the relationships feel organic, at least for adult VN standards, actually for game standards in general, so yeah, it might take a bit but I guarantee you that it will be worth it.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Lil' request to Perv (not that I feel entitled to anything or the sorts), but can we move the relationships a bit faster in the next updates? Too much meaningless sex, and they start to feel a bit like a slog... and the next episode seems to go the same direction. Also the quest fillers are getting to me. This lastest update the crew needed to find a guy capable of forging docs to allow the crew to go to a party so we can find info on the real villains location (and I expect things wont be direct here aswell), and for that we needed to kill a rival of a mob boss who held said guy. Its like a side quest inside a quest inside of another quest. Oof.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Lil' request to Perv (not that I feel entitled to anything or the sorts), but can we move the relationships a bit faster in the next updates? Too much meaningless sex, and they start to feel a bit like a slog... and the next episode seems to go the same direction. Also the quest fillers are getting to me. This lastest update the crew needed to find a guy capable of forging docs to allow the crew to go to a party so we can find info on the real villains location (and I expect things wont be direct here aswell), and for that we needed to kill a rival of a mob boss who held said guy. Its like a side quest inside a quest inside of another quest. Oof.
I suspect I'd feel a lot differently if I knew that, beyond these missions, there were 6 or 7 chapters already released but, as of right now, there is a hint of the Finn and Rose section from TLJ (a movie which I mostly like btw)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Dude, that is a quest chain, something super common on games, so yeah, weird thing to complain about in my opinion, about the meaningless sex, I can agree to some degree but it is avoidable, and relationships take time to build.

Reactions: Real Deggy

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Dude, that is a quest chain, something super common on games, so yeah, weird thing to complain about in my opinion, about the meaningless sex, I can agree to some degree but it is avoidable, and relationships take time to build.
I guess? IDK, it feels like a small thing like getting forged papers turn out a hit mob scenario and before that there was complications even just to talk to Doarn by getting that bike... I expected Camran to have to race for the damn thing and before that he would have need to steal a bike and to steal that bike he need a gun and to get that gun he need to fuck some alien in some alley... its like we're never close to remotely find Eva, if you understand what I mean.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I guess? IDK, it feels like a small thing like getting forged papers turn out a hit mob scenario and before that there was complications even just to talk to Doarn by getting that bike... I expected Camran to have to race for the damn thing and before that he would have need to steal a bike and to steal that bike he need a gun and to get that gun he need to fuck some alien in some alley... its like we're never close to remotely find Eva, if you understand what I mean.
Yes, but again, that is a game structure, think of it as real life, to accomplish an objective you need to do something else first, normally those are small things, but it depends on how big your objective is, to open a business in my country I would need to work and survive on the bare minimum for years to save money, then I would need to get money from the bank to be able to complete the necessary amount to open the business safely, and to get that I would need to get documentation and a business plan, so basically, it is a process, also Perveteer is making it way faster than normally it would be in games, normally this update would be only about stealing the bike and nothing more, believe me, the simulation hurts, the fact that the sister's destiny is unknown hurts, but the narrative is not wrong or even bad.

Also even if the forger wasn't kidnaped we probably would have to do a job for him and the mafia boss as payment for the documents as our character doesn't have that much money, and covering the costs to forge something like they wanted would be absurd.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I want to refine my earlier statement where I alluded to Finn and Rose as a comparison to the quest structure of this game. What I really meant is that it seems odd that Camran, having made the hot-headed decision to abscond with a ship (kidnapping a fellow cadet in the process) didn't, upon gaining the Iron Bastard, head directly back to the planet to look for clues.

That would've been the wrong decision and would probably have resulted in the Iron Bastard taking significant damage after encountering the Terran fleet but it's also exactly what the person who stole the Terran fighter would've done. It feels like Perverteer skipped a step in Camran's personal devevelopment; we can fill in the gaps but they should really have written and rendered those scenes imo (although that would mean less boobs :()

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Unlikely to happen. Perv is the best at natural and organic when it comes to LI's. SL took iirc 7 updates before anything with the family happened.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes