Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Firefly just freaking rocked as a space show. I love scifi like Star Wars, Treck, B5, SG1, etc... but few shows were as fun and gritty as it was.

Tales here feels like it to me as I've said before. Ahh the memories.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Firefly just freaking rocked as a space show. I love scifi like Star Wars, Treck, B5, SG1, etc... but few shows were as fun and gritty as it was.

Tales here feels like it to me as I've said before. Ahh the memories.
It's too bad the show was cancelled so soon. All we got was 1 season and a movie. to so-call close it out. I loved the theme song, which is why I call it by the name of the movie.

Anyway, when I saw the asteroid field, it reminded me of Reaver space. Although, that wasn't asteroids.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
True. If the asteroid field had been Reaver ships... Well the results would've been a whole other kettle of fish.

Edit: It's a shame your vid won't play.

Last edited:

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Nope. Says video unavailable in both posts. Youtube is bad about that.

Edit: Got it as it takes you to YouTube site itself. Awesome.(y)

Last edited:

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Yeah could be as I'm lucky to get 3G almost consistently where I am. If it's a good day.

Still, your clip will be visible for the uninitiated in the wicked world of Firefly, or Serinity as the movie was dubbed.
Hey that could be a character that Tales here could have... River Tam sexy as hell, and even more scary in her cute sweetness.

"Click! Boom... squish!" :giggle:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah could be as I'm lucky to get 3G almost consistently where I am. If it's a good day.

Still, your clip will be visible for the uninitiated in the wicked world of Firefly, or Serinity as the movie was dubbed.
Hey that could be a character that Tales here could have... River Tam sexy as hell, and even more scary in her cute sweetness.

"Click! Boom... squish!" :giggle:
I actually preferred Kaylee. She was cute and funny:
frye_kaywinnit_lee_9248.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrew Rider

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Too true. Hell all the gals were freaking hot on the show, but Kaylee was the sweet tomboy nextdoor. River was the more firebug nextdoor. Fun memories... dang I might have to watch the series again if I can get it. I can probably binge it all while I download Tales. It'll psych me up for the games current build that much more.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Too true. Hell all the gals were freaking hot on the show, but Kaylee was the sweet tomboy nextdoor. River was the more firebug nextdoor. Fun memories... dang I might have to watch the series again if I can get it. I can probably binge it all while I download Tales. It'll psych me up for the games current build that much more.
I don't think it's on Netflix or Hulu. But, it is on Amazon Prime. 12.99$(US) full season. Or 24.99$(US) for the blu-ray.

Reactions: Silvenight1

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Thanks for the heads up on Amazon having it. Should've known, its the Walmart of the internet age.

Now if only Tales will finish downloading... curse the idiot that claimed 30 kbs is broadband speeds.
I'm so looking forward to this current update. Just four more hours.

As a side note, I have to ask if I'm the only one wondering if the Aunt is going to be one of the MC's lovers.
MILFs, gotta love'em.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for the heads up on Amazon having it. Should've known, its the Walmart of the internet age.

Now if only Tales will finish downloading... curse the idiot that claimed 30 kbs is broadband speeds.
I'm so looking forward to this current update. Just four more hours.

As a side note, I have to ask if I'm the only one wondering if the Aunt is going to be one of the MC's lovers.
MILFs, gotta love'em.
Well, she has all the variables as the others.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Sweet!! :devilish: I've got a thing for Jade, but the Aunt is smoking. Maybe it's because I'm an old geez, or near enough.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Cheers to us old dogs then. Not quite 50 but lets say Ford was president when my first steps were made. To my neices and nephews, I'm this side of being as old as the Parthenon in Rome or older.

Our generation has the better music is all I point out to them in reply.

Reactions: L30 and shadowkat

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Cheers to us old dogs then. Not quite 50 but lets say Ford was president when my first steps were made. To my neices and nephews, I'm this side of being as old as the Parthenon in Rome or older.

Our generation has the better music is all I point out to them in reply.
Cheers. Johnson was in office when I took my first steps. My daughter and her gf, tell me every day that I'm not old. lol I'm still an active fogey. Gym. Women. Healthy living. Just became dad again to twin daughters earlier this month. Life's amazing.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
It's so SAD that people here think the Firefly/Serenity Reavers were horrible monsters. They were just misunderstood and needed a hug. :whistle:

No the TRUE monster is that ALIEN thing sitting on the MC's head. Just looking at it makes me wonder if the invasion has begun and it's a bunch of brain sucking HAIR monsters.. Now THAT'S scary. :)

Just a thought.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Cheers. Johnson was in office when I took my first steps. My daughter and her gf, tell me every day that I'm not old. lol I'm still an active fogey. Gym. Women. Healthy living. Just became dad again to twin daughters earlier this month. Life's amazing.
Congrats on the twins, and their older sister. Chasing fine women should be an Olympic sport. Catching them is even better.

Damn my download failed again. Well it looks like letting Mega do its thing will have to do. Hopefully it will be done by morning. Thank you to all Dev's that post their stuff on Mega or other cloud services, otherwise there would be no way big downloads would work out here.

I'm really looking forward to this update. Perverteer your work is simply marvolous!

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes