Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
I sincerely hope not. Besides, I'm pretty sure he doesn't need to blackmail any of the LIs into sex as it certainly doesn't seem like it's being set up that way. They all seem like they'll be very willing to do it without such an extreme tactic to force them into it.
rip well alright thx for the insight feel free to confirm or let me know if it's not the case, Thanks again both of you

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I sincerely hope not. Besides, I'm pretty sure he doesn't need to blackmail any of the LIs into sex as it certainly doesn't seem like it's being set up that way. They all seem like they'll be very willing to do it without such an extreme tactic to force them into it.
I dunno, offering Thim the sickbay seemed like the carrot, I'm wondering when we'll see the stick :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I dunno, offering Thim the sickbay seemed like the carrot, I'm wondering when we'll see the stick :ROFLMAO:
:devilish::devilish:

------------------
it is possible that Raene's father never mentioned her secret to any zealot soldiers ordered to retrive her. If she is indeed a embarassement to him, like she mentioned, he would take steps to avoid word coming out.

MinasAnor

Mar 25, 2019
I'm not able to get the game to start at all... tried deleting the saves, re downloading, used Winrar... some help bois

engramy82

May 19, 2018
Sorry guys but i can't start the game at all when I click on the main icon nothing happens .
I re-downloaded the files but still the same problem anyone has a solution for this .
THANK YOU

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm not able to get the game to start at all... tried deleting the saves, re downloading, used Winrar... some help bois
Sorry guys but i can't start the game at all when I click on the main icon nothing happens .
I re-downloaded the files but still the same problem anyone has a solution for this .
THANK YOU
Because the dev has created a custom icon for the .application rather than using the default renpy icon it may registeras a virus with some AV software. You should be able to create an exception for the game within your AV.

engramy82

May 19, 2018
Because the dev has created a custom icon for the .application rather than using the default renpy icon it may registeras a virus with some AV software. You should be able to create an exception for the game within your AV.
I don't even have an anti-virus app on my PC so I don't think that's the problem in my case .

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Unless you are using a very outdated windows version that is not true.
Windows defender is a actual antivirus on newest OS versions (win10/win8).
Yes and, in fact, in instances where a renpy game doesn't want to open, it is windows defender that usually stops it. I frequently have to allow a game to run by allowing it past SmartScreen.

engramy82

May 19, 2018
Unless you are using a very outdated windows version that is not true.
Windows defender is a actual antivirus on newest OS versions (win10/win8).
How, in this day and age, can people live without anti-virus software? :rolleyes: Same thing with ad-blockers for internet browsing.
long story short i had some problems with windows defender so I managed to stop it for good and it works for me and I had no problems so far so back to the main problem the game doesn't start any solution ?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
long story short i had some problems with windows defender so I managed to stop it for good and it works for me and I had no problems so far so back to the main problem the game doesn't start any solution ?
Just pissing in the wind here, but, did you try rebooting your pc? Not being an ass. Sometimes it's the simplest things that might help. Windows likes to keep some shit running constantly and that could affect how other apps/games behave. Which is why I don't use it.

engramy82

May 19, 2018
Just pissing in the wind here, but, did you try rebooting your pc? Not being an ass. Sometimes it's the simplest things that might help. Windows likes to keep some shit running constantly and that could affect how other apps/games behave. Which is why I don't use it.
I had the game for more than 4 days so I think I had my PC rebooted for more than enough times now

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes