Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Bella...sweet...sexy...loving...sub Bella.

However...one Bella has a full game and 2 routes behind her...space Bella has virtually no content so it's not really a fair comparison yet.
It'll never be a fair comparison. Sweet, loving Bella from the first game has no competition. Space Bella will never compare.

Reactions: EJW

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Seriously, can we all acknowledge how freakin' adorable this moment was?

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Seeing Cam and Lilly bonding like this was great and I hoped for a kiss but I guess it's still too early for them. :cry:

But let's not forget this super cutey. :love:

screenshot0003.png

Finally making our move to ensure we keep her away from Thim. :sneaky: :devilish:

Overall, this was another fabulous update and I'm always amazed at how visceral and gritty these sci-fi, alien worlds and environments feel. It's honestly one of the most deep, rich, fleshed-out VNs around and the quality improves with every update. I mean, is it just me, or were the renders in this episode the best quality they've been thus far? :unsure:

Also, I feel it's becoming apparent that Raene is trans. "She" looked very much like a "he" in this episode and it would make sense given that she's a formed a bond with Ziv who's from a race of hermaphrodite aliens. Plus we have this thing about her Dad being disaproving of her, so it would seem transphobia hasn't died out in the future.

Finally, thanks for the character guide Perverteer. (y) Just one thing though, maybe the game guide and walkthrough could be 2 separate documents? Just that, it'd be easier to get to the latest episode's walkthrough without having to always scroll past the game guide to get there.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmm.... I got the impression Raene may have been a lesbian rather than trans (and no doubt her asswipe father would think either one are unforgiveable), but...... we'll see.

Reactions: youngethan

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Also, I feel it's becoming apparent that Raene is trans. "She" looked very much like a "he" in this episode and it would make sense given that she's a formed a bond with Ziv who's from a race of hermaphrodite aliens. Plus we have this thing about her Dad being disaproving of her, so it would seem transphobia hasn't died out in the future.
Dude I thought that about Reane the first time I saw her. I just thought everybody knew. :love: She's still hot though.
Hmm.... I got the impression Raene may have been a lesbian rather than trans (and no doubt her asswipe father would think either one are unforgiveable), but...... we'll see.
I'm pretty sure Raene is trans.
There was a dialogue between Camran and Ziv where the later mentioned along the lines that Raene's secrets where something only herself should decide to tell or not.
Between this, her controlling father and their patriarchal religious culture i thought she was lesbian.

But i suppose Raene being trans also fill the lacunas of her mystery.

Reactions: youngethan

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There was a dialogue between Camran and Ziv where the later mentioned along the lines that Raene's secrets where something only herself should decide to tell or not.
Between this, her controlling father and their patriarchal religious culture i thought she was lesbian.

But i suppose Raene being trans also fill the lacunas of her mystery.
If Raene turns out to be trans, I honestly wouldn't mind. I also mind if that "breastplate" outfit she has on is deceptive and underneath it there's very little, like Elena from DMD-level very little. It would honestly sell the whole trans thing better if she had barely-there tits.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If Raene turns out to be trans, I honestly wouldn't mind. I also mind if that "breastplate" outfit she has on is deceptive and underneath it there's very little, like Elena from DMD-level very little. It would honestly sell the whole trans thing better if she had barely-there tits.
So you're thinking Penny from WVM? It's a good shout.

Assuming of course that she is trans, I was thinking that running from her father doesn't need to about transphobia per se but maybe it's a patriarchal society where only males can inherit and her gender identity threatens that :unsure:

Reactions: User1230

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018

Assuming of course that she is trans, I was thinking that running from her father doesn't need to about transphobia per se but maybe it's a patriarchal society where only males can inherit and her gender identity threatens that :unsure:
I doubt she's trans either way, her pursuers talked to us from the battleship and regardless of whether it's just transphobia or the "we need this child to be male to inherit" thing they would have almost certainly referred to her as the guy's "son" during that conversation (which I'm pretty sure they didn't)

Reactions: User1230

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Something like that in terms of body type, yes.

Honestly, there was just something about getting a good look at her face in this episode that really made me see some boyish features.

screenshot0001.png

Out of context, you'd think this was a male character.

There's also these line:

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Raene's father being a Hierophant (ancient Greek term for someone who is basically like a priest) could suggest some radical religious undertone, and that Raene being born a boy, and the heir apparant to their father's position, but now they want to be a girl would certainly seem sacriligious in a society like that.

I doubt she's trans either way, her pursuers talked to us from the battleship and regardless of whether it's just transphobia or the "we need this child to be male to inherit" thing they would have almost certainly referred to her as the guy's "son" during that conversation (which I'm pretty sure they didn't)
You're right, they didn't refer to Raene as the Hierophant's "son" because they didn't refer to Raene at all. The person speaking from that "His Holy Light" ship never mentioned anything about the occupants of the shuttle, just that they wanted it to be handed over.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Something like that in terms of body type, yes.

Honestly, there was just something about getting a good look at her face in this episode that really made me see some boyish features.

View attachment 843120

Out of context, you'd think this was a male character.

There's also these line:

View attachment 843124 View attachment 843125

Raene's father being a Hierophant (ancient Greek term for someone who is basically like a priest) could suggest some radical religious undertone, and that Raene being born a boy, and the heir apparant to their father's position, but now they want to be a girl would certainly seem sacriligious in a society like that.

You're right, they didn't refer to Raene as the Hierophant's "son" because they didn't refer to Raene at all. The person speaking from that "His Holy Light" ship never mentioned anything about the occupants of the shuttle, just that they wanted it to be handed over.
A boy from a SquareEnix game, maybe :LOL:

On reflection, that scene gives me ST TNG vibes, specifically the season 2 episode, The Outragious Okona and makes me think that it's maybe something Raine has and not about her at all.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes