Nov 11, 2018
Man, it's been few days but I just can't get over those pregnant ladies and that alien orgy during that product delivery. It's just so good. I knew it was impossible but my horny mind was really hoping to keep them inside the ship lol .... I just hope that we keep getting such aliens or women...SL was visionary, but this is going to be ultimate....IN SL the sex started getting crazy in the later half of the game...but this is already getting crazy with so many kinks and different people... I'm glad that the dev is changing with time...a lil bit of peak... sniffing panties...these are outdated... Be thankful to the dev that he's giving us so many side options till the main characters get their seed. It'll be boring to spy and sniff those panties for 10 updates. Right?

I say keep throwing more aliens and more women at us....keep those preggo bellies coming!

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Thanks to my slow ass internet, I just now got and played the latest update... and it was well worth the loss of hair pulled out from the many download fails. Seeing more of Jades' character and growing nearness to the MC was sweet. It also was sweet to see more adventuring and expansion of the games universe. Such moments add depth to the world view of what the protag has to face. Plus it was nice to do more good things that included a bit of violence upon assholes.

I just hope we get to more experiences of the universe while seducing all these lovelies in the crew. Maybe next time we can blowup a space station a get a threesome with Reane and Auntie! :devilish:

Reactions: Perverteer

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Lil' request to Perv (not that I feel entitled to anything or the sorts), but can we move the relationships a bit faster in the next updates? Too much meaningless sex, and they start to feel a bit like a slog... and the next episode seems to go the same direction. Also the quest fillers are getting to me.
Hmmm... Trying to get my head around "too much meaningless sex".

Kinda like "excess money".... or "overly chocolatey".... not sure there is such a thing!

Sep 15, 2017
Well i can certainly relate to that, although in my instance i want to fuck the aunt and cousin too and impregnate all of them. :D
Nothing wrong with liking that, just thought the other dude's interests seemed a little narrow, considering he passed on babes like Jade and Thiya. IMO Thiya has easily the best ass of any girl in the game so far.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Clearly he just wants to fuck his white sisters and his white sisters only.

*Alabama intesifies*
Aw, come on, don't be mean, lads. We all have different tastes when it comes to women. ;)

He probably meant there's no sexual content yet with any of the women he likes. At least I hope that's what he meant, considering there's quite a diverse selection of women in this game.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Spotless

Sep 12, 2020
Out of curiosity which character you met are you interested in?
White female characters and aliens with mostly human characteristics, such as the barbarians that took the sister away. I also don't like how submissive the mc is; I wasn't expecting this to be bald space alien sex simulator honestly. There's almost no real content here for me.

Why do you ask?

Guess you're not into math and percentages either ;)
...Because I was clearly exaggerating. Excuse me, let me correct myself. The vast majority of the content is catered to women I am not attracted to. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jstain

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
White female characters and aliens with mostly human characteristics, such as the barbarians that took the sister away. I also don't like how submissive the mc is; I wasn't expecting this to be bald space alien sex simulator honestly. There's almost no real content here for me.

Why do you ask?
Like i said i was curious. Personally if i was in your position, I would wait for the content you want, and not just abandon the game all together like you were suggesting. All of the other characters you aren't interested in can be avoided. I would be happy to let you know when those characters you like get content and they will.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Why do you ask?
Submissive? he is a douchebag but he is not submissive. Essentially he fucked everybody's lives in a delusion of grandeur to go and become a hero. Cause if you are rational, you know that you alone will not save your sister or even find her in a fucking galaxy. I mean in real life of course, as the "I can do anything as I am the main character of a game" is not the mindset he must have as this is not a parody.

I don't like futanari either. But this game do have a lot of babes, like the two sisters, Celine, the cousin, Jade, the new blonde babe we can kiss in this update and many more. So yeah 99.9% as you claimed not being "white human girls" is just nonsense.

EDIT: before somebody says anything, I love the MC. I get tired of perfect main characters with no single flaws. This one is actually really good and his stubbornness and flaws are great for the setting, for his personal background and specially to allow the story to flow.

Last edited:

Spotless

Sep 12, 2020
Nothing wrong with liking that, just thought the other dude's interests seemed a little narrow, considering he passed on babes like Jade and Thiya. IMO Thiya has easily the best ass of any girl in the game so far.
Narrow? Are you seriously kinkshaming me on incest because "there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm not attracted to the same women as you?" Did I read this correctly?

Spotless

Sep 12, 2020
Like i said i was curious. Personally if i was in your position, I would wait for the content you want, and not just abandon the game all together like you were suggesting. All of the other characters you aren't interested in can be avoided. I would be happy to let you know when those characters you like get content and they will.
I noticed they could be avoided. But that leaves wayyy too little content in general to justify continuing playing. Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

Submissive? he is a douchebag but he is not submissive. Essentially he fucked everybody's lives in a delusion of grandeur to go and become a hero. Cause if you are rational, you know that you alone will not save your sister or even find her in a fucking galaxy. I mean in real life of course, as the "I can do anything as I am the main character of a game" is not the mindset he must have as this is not a parody.
I've just noticed him getting dragged around all the time. You're right though, he's really not a sub. Idk how to describe it, it feels like he has no control over the situation at all.

I don't like futanari either. But this game do have a lot of babes, like the two sisters, Celine, the cousin, Jade, the new blonde babe we can kiss in this update and many more. So yeah 99.9% as you claimed not being "white human girls" is just nonsense.
First, is jade a white human girl? Idk why you guys are finding her hot, I hope you enjoy, but I personally am completely unattracted to her.

Second, exactly how much content does this game have with the blonde? The cousin? The sisters? A single kiss with the blonde. I'm not telling anyone to not enjoy the game. I'm just voicing a complaint that the lack of content with the girls I'm attracted to and an excessive fixation on the ones I don't feel attracted has turned me off from the game.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes