professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Hmmm... Trying to get my head around "too much meaningless sex".

Kinda like "excess money".... or "overly chocolatey".... not sure there is such a thing!
Oh, Trust me ....there is... One game I found it in was "Star Lust" by the time I got the the end scenes I was totally bored with the sex scenes.... After all, servicing 265 Orcs, 153 Humans will put such a crick in your NECK!!
(Not to mention, your ass)...

If life's taught me anything, Too much of anything can be as much a curse and too little. However, since most of us live on the "too Little" side, we can't understand the other side until we get there. And then its usually too late.

Reactions: Gumby

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 851582

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's adorable. :love: Lilly is quickly starting to grow on me especially after the last episode. Also, the fact that they're lying on a bed in this preview... :sneaky: My mind races with dirty thoughts. ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I would like to play this game, is there any content with MC family? If so, up to what point are the scenes? (hj, bj, sex etc.)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I would like to play this game, is there any content with MC family? If so, up to what point are the scenes? (hj, bj, sex etc.)
What the big man HB said. One sister has been kidnapped...one is on the ship with an aunt and her daughter. No scenes with any of them yet.

I was playing and it was worth the wait. I'll play anyway, thanks.
Hope there are some scenes with other women at least.
Ohh..there's some...interesting...scenes....well worth playing, Perveteer is one of the best ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh yeah...hope we can offer her a 'position' on the ship at some point...you know...purely for logistical reasons...and umm...yeah.
She is one of the most beautiful ginger women I have met in games. I know a few others, but I love her hairstyle and freckles. :love:

I hope we will meet her again and she will want to join us, ahem .. to the MC.

I'm in the beginning of ep.5 and I have to say that I really like this game. It is interesting to play. Women are beautiful. I am waiting until we finally find Eva.. I miss her.

And I'm waiting for the scenes with family members (aunt, her daughter, and MC sisters) to finally start.
I wonder if there will ever be a meeting with MC's mother and if there will be scenes with her. Although, after what I know about her, I'm not very interested in her.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
She is one of the most beautiful ginger women I have met in games. I know a few others, but I love her hairstyle and freckles. :love:

I hope we will meet her again and she will want to join us, ahem .. to the MC.

I'm in the beginning of ep.5 and I have to say that I really like this game. It is interesting to play. Women are beautiful. I am waiting until we finally find Eva.. I miss her.

And I'm waiting for the scenes with family members (aunt, her daughter, and MC sisters) to finally start.
I wonder if there will ever be a meeting with MC's mother and if there will be scenes with her. Although, after what I know about her, I'm not very interested in her.
I just hope they haven't done anything to her. I would be totally pissed if they harmed her.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes