Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing. How these two hot chicks chased me.. You can see that they miss MC..dick :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, it's interesting what the MC awaits in this location they flew into.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know why, but I have a soft spot for Jade. I like her.

I wonder if she had anyone before the MC had her.
Jade is wonderful and I'm really enjoying seeing her go from sex slave attendant to a romantic partner. :love: Plus she's a Twi'lek Twill and those are always hot. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Jade is wonderful and I'm really enjoying seeing her go from sex slave attendant to a romantic partner. :love: Plus she's a Twi'lek Twill and those are always hot. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is sweet. :) And of course I treat Jade with feelings - Love route. I don't like when women are treated as objects.

I also like woman from this game who is similiar to Jade: ''SWe1: The Warrior's heart''

Last edited:

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I also like woman from this game who is similiar to Jade: ''SWe1: The Warrior's herart''
She is Jiljoo, and I agree.

Now back on Tales here, I have a thought. One I hope is wrong...

Is it that Eva being turned into an experiment like the poor woman burned alive in the beginning of the game?

Just a chilling little itch I've felt since the first playthrough I had.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Is it that Eva being turned into an experiment like the poor woman burned alive in the beginning of the game?

Honestly expect that the next time we see Eva she is going to be some musclebound Amazonian woman like the women who attacked her. Via ~weird science~ they will end up finding the warrior women, fighting them, and then realizing that the woman they are fighting is their long lost friend/sister.

Of course I'll happily be wrong...

Reactions: Silvenight1

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Pretty sure Eva will be just fine and kept pure for when we inevitably rescue her and she melts into our strong heroic arms ;)

Reactions: Silvenight1

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Honestly expect that the next time we see Eva she is going to be some musclebound Amazonian woman like the women who attacked her. Via ~weird science~ they will end up finding the warrior women, fighting them, and then realizing that the woman they are fighting is their long lost friend/sister.

Of course I'll happily be wrong...
Long lost roommate. Ahahaha

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
It's hard to believe that the dev of probably the most nastiest (best) game on this site has followed it up with this super vanilla snooze fest... Been waiting since .01 for some twin love and even if it is a long haul why is sexy cuz & aunt missing from updates and where is the nasty sex every update from MC's personal maid/slave/cocksleeve? Too many times MC goes to bed alone which makes no sense...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's hard to believe that the dev of probably the most nastiest (best) game on this site has followed it up with this super vanilla snooze fest... Been waiting since .01 for some twin love and even if it is a long haul why is sexy cuz & aunt missing from updates and where is the nasty sex every update from MC's personal maid/slave/cocksleeve? Too many times MC goes to bed alone which makes no sense...
You obviously missed his first game on release then....took 7 updates IIRC...maybe 8 to to do anything with the family.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Did you even play SL? Because it took ages to actually get to the family sex. There was a lot of build up to that in SL and it didn't happen right away and the same thing is happening here too, so I'm not really sure what you were expecting. :WaitWhat:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You obviously missed his first game on release then....took 7 updates IIRC...maybe 8 to to do anything with the family.
Did you even play SL? Because it took ages to actually get to the family sex. There was a lot of build up to that in SL and it didn't happen right away and the same thing is happening here too, so I'm not really sure what you were expecting. :WaitWhat:
And it's good that there aren't any scenes with the MC family so fast. I like build-up. I like how the MC with Lily are closer now, Lily is not that hostile towards MC.

I look forward to the scenes with MC's aunt the most. With the MC sisters too, but I like MILFs.. :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And it's good that there aren't any scenes with the MC family so fast. I like build-up. I like how the MC with Lily are closer now, Lily is not that hostile towards MC.

I look forward to the scenes with MC's aunt the most. With the MC sisters too, but I like MILFs.. :)
Exactly. sure I also like games where within 2 updates the MC is having fun with family...different games though. I like that Perv tries to give us some kind of natural and logical build up to that happening.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes