jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've only just found this game, and have been greatly enjoying playing it. Lilly seems to be very much Bella Mk. 2 (if not quite as smoking hot).

Reactions: Perverteer

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
His hair does stand out from most Male characters in VNs I've seen. He isn't cookie cutter DAZ recasting. Its weird but not completely wacko.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The MC's Hair...which has already been the subject of much discussion... Violates one of the rules of good character building in a video game. Don't make anything objectionable in the main Player model.

the problem is obvious and unsolvable. The DEV cannot change the MC's super curly and clumpy hair...which IMHO...is just plain ugly BECAUSE of the immense rendering it would take to revise it. And that is a shame.

But my opinion aside, it will hurt the game if/when released and finished this way. So many players have already noticed and objected. I even expect a back and forth flame war to develop over the MC's HAIR!! Some will say leave it alone, and others will say YUK, get rid of it and away we'll go. A flame war over such a trivial item (!!) will prove why it was a bad design decision. Its too bad it cannot be fixed and just go away.

All this over a simple item that should have not been important in the first place...but now it is an ISSUE.
I'm sad that it is because this is a first rate game with SO MUCH GOING FOR IT... this shouldn't happen to a duck.
To be flamed over a head of hair.....<sigh>

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stop fuming and embrace the immense collage of realities existing in outer space!
MC's super curly and clumpy hair.
Gurls never objected to any of it and his personality keeps them close and personal.
Easy fix is his beau makes his hair do, gets him holo hair, gifts him the mohawk spear commanding jewel!
just plain ugly BECAUSE of the immense rendering
That makes absolutely no sense!
To be flamed over a head of hair.
Precisely!

Game oN!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
actually helmetless hero predates james t. kirk since john carter didn't wear helmet and neither did conan the barbarian.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
actually helmetless hero predates james t. kirk since john carter didn't wear helmet and neither did conan the barbarian.
True but then again most TV kids know the shining smile of Kirk more. Shame though as those are classics well worth the time taken to read them. Then again reading, even such short things like most of ERB's stuff, taxes people's brains today.

Good reminder though cxx, makes me want to dig out my copies of Conan for trip down memory lane with a good friend.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes