CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
In the walkthrough, for Episode 5 and the dinner date with Céline, it says: "If you don’t come out as a couple publicly you might have more trouble later romancing the other love interests."

Normally, I would expect the opposite, that IF we come out as a couple, the outher girls might not be as forthcoming.

Can anyone tell if the WT is correct, and we _should_ go public to maximize my hook-up opportunities further on?
I hope not, I dont play with an walkthrough and choose neither saying "I love you too" and pushing the couple thing because I am trying to have Celine as a fuck buddies and nothing serious, especially since there's isnt much going on between anyone else except Jade, but I hardly count that as a relationship progress. I really hope that doesnt alter anything, but "trouble" doesn't mean you're automatically cut out, I assume that MAYBE at some point that situation will lead to chose someone over another LI... or some events wont trigger at the same time.

Fertongo

Feb 21, 2019
Guys I can't open the game I downloaded 2 times from Nopy alternative I clicked and nothing happend i tried everything it doesn't open

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Guys I can't open the game I downloaded 2 times from Nopy alternative I clicked and nothing happend i tried everything it doesn't open
Renaming the folder something shorter apparently fixes that problem, I never encountered it myself though.

Reactions: raoul222

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Yes, she will. And not just content in that simulation where you can meet her. She's not a MacGuffin I intend to dangle in front of players for the entirety of the story.
great work on your 2nd game. the image quality is greatly improved, and glad to see you added animations too.

Reactions: Perverteer

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Very nice game... I was so sad after ending SL because this game was one of my favorite for years.
This new game is really excellent too even if i'm not a big fan of interstellar sex relations (maybe because i never had sex in true life with an extraterrest :WaitWhat:).
Congrats and continue your good job.
If only i could send you money, i'll do it but my pervert-side won't be a secret anymore...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yes, she will. And not just content in that simulation where you can meet her. She's not a MacGuffin I intend to dangle in front of players for the entirety of the story.
Damn, just started this after finishing SL, last night, guess no family reunion in the most recent update. ☹ How many episodes are included atm? Just finished making the initial delivery (wow that alien orgy was hot) and was curious how much game time is left from that point.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Damn, just started this after finishing SL, last night, guess no family reunion in the most recent update. ☹ How many episodes are included atm? Just finished making the initial delivery (wow that alien orgy was hot) and was curious how much game time is left from that point.
The major version number (0.5) tracks the amount of episodes, so there have been five released in total, with the sixth coming this month if all goes well. The orgy is in Episode 2, so you have quite some content to go through. ;)

Nov 11, 2018
You say that, but I've never seen so many people openly dismissive of No Nut November before this year.
Because finally people have some real challenge in life. Otherwise 90% of us had decent amount of money and opportunity from parents to live our life and we had to sit 20 hours in front of the Computer and needed a challenge to make Masturbation /life more challenging.... anyway...I will just do a "No Nut Week" before the release to keep my junior more sensitive so that I can enjoy the release of mighty Perverteer more.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes