-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Stop fuming and embrace the immense collage of realities existing in outer space!

Gurls never objected to any of it and his personality keeps them close and personal.
Easy fix is his beau makes his hair do, gets him holo hair, gifts him the mohawk spear commanding jewel!

That makes absolutely no sense!

Precisely!

Game oN!
I like the hair, I think it makes him stand out from most MCs. I just think it doesn't make sense given that no one else in his family has curly hair.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
At least Shepard used a helmet during space missions. :LOL:

Jokings aside i don't think this will be a problem here.
Meanwhile some of his friends just used a rebreather, leaving their eyes and ears exposed to the vacuum of space.

So yeah, I think we'll be fine lol

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Morden's makes me laugh.

Thankfully most of this game is focused on chasing tail and trying to find the missing sister.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
In the walkthrough, for Episode 5 and the dinner date with Céline, it says: "If you don’t come out as a couple publicly you might have more trouble later romancing the other love interests."

Normally, I would expect the opposite, that IF we come out as a couple, the outher girls might not be as forthcoming.

Can anyone tell if the WT is correct, and we _should_ go public to maximize my hook-up opportunities further on?

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
I think the idea behind that is that you are being honest about your relationships and intentions, which is probably better to some characters than keeping secrets.

Just speculation, though.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I have 2 different names in each of my saves-is there a way to make the Scene Gallery acknowledge that? Maybe add a change name thing for this

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
Hey guys i already said this but the comment was (maybe)deleted or it didn't send but when i installed ONLY the incest patch the game have error here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and when i run the game with the mod ONLY of oscar it works fine
yeah when i run the game without any mod/patch the game works fine...
BTW do i need the patch to have the incest??

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys i already said this but the comment was (maybe)deleted or it didn't send but when i installed ONLY the incest patch the game have error here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and when i run the game with the mod ONLY of oscar it works fine
yeah when i run the game without any mod/patch the game works fine...
BTW do i need the patch to have the incest??
checked it now- the game (without any mods) starts/works just fine with the latest IP.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes