FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Thinking back on the latest episode: I know a lot of people loved the translator chick in the previous episode but I was like, meh, ok I guess. But Melody! Man, I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Extremely pretty and furthermore, seems to have had some very interesting ... training previously. I know she was just a bit part player and probably won't show up again, but I think it's a shame. She could teach MC a thing or two about the kinkier aspects of sex I expect. Sigh. All these possibillities ...

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
how do you know if vess rejects you in chapter 5? I'm confused if i made a wrong choice in the past.
I *think* that if you can actually kiss her, then she has not rejected you, even though she pulls away from you shortly after you do, seemingly frightened by something in that park. (Several system variables point strongly to what I just said as being the case.)

Reactions: johndoe19

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I *think* that if you can actually kiss her, then she has not rejected you, even though she pulls away from you shortly after you do, seemingly frightened by something in that park. (Several system variables point strongly to what I just said as being the case.)
I actually think it was her 'first kiss' and she didn't know what to do with it. But, who knows?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Tried changing folder name and game still not runing - nothing but exception errors.... View attachment 835893 Please help cos I cant get 0.4 or 0.5 to run
Reading from the traceback a GUI variable is missing. Did you copy the files from the new download into an old install? If so, please just start from a fresh download, there's no need to copy over files and your saves should still be there, as Ren'Py stores them in another location.

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
Reading from the traceback a GUI variable is missing. Did you copy the files from the new download into an old install? If so, please just start from a fresh download, there's no need to copy over files and your saves should still be there, as Ren'Py stores them in another location.
No - it was a fresh download. I have deleted all previous versions and tried downloading again but I am still getting the same exception

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Problem solved - deleted all old versions and also saves from previous versions and V0.5 now runs.
Good to hear! My next question was going to be whether cleaning out the game's folder in in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy would remedy things. I think putting those saves back shouldn't break the game though, though I'd leave out the persistent file, for example.

Reactions: L30

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Yeah, that's what happened with me. I was worried that was her rejecting me.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Thanks to above posters for the Vess info. I too thought I'd messed up when she pulled away, walkthrough said the kiss starts the relationship path, but the relationship tracker only shows Celine (doesn't show Jade either come to think of it). Loved Sisterly Lust (only game I played through 3 times) and really enjoying TFTUV (but dammit, couldn't you have kidnapped the OTHER sister :) )

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes