• Updated Walkthrough to 0.5
  • Updated Gallery Unlocker to 0.5
  • Added Auto Update Checker
  • Added Mod Options
Download: - -

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Anybody having issues with the exe file on this one. I've downloaded all the versions the compressed standard, extras and the originals and I just can't seem to get them to play. I've downloaded using a browser and JDownloader. Anybody else with similar issues?

EDIT: My Antivirus is already disabled.
Try to rename the folder to a shorter name. Rename folder that contain exe, game, lib and others.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
This game is absolutely spectacular. The story is phenomenal, the sex scenes are frequent enough, and the rendering/animation work is fantastic.

I thought Sisterly Lust was amazing, but somehow they've improved even upon that. Worth the wait between episodes, for sure (though I had to keep going back to the Codex to remember who everyone was).

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
liked the new chapter!
small issues I found were that some women in the chapter referred to MC by his nickname(ss01) when he never told them more then his name.. in one of the scenes they even referred to him by "cam"(ss02) which is the default nickname so its hard coded and not used as a reference..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where the fuck do you live? I want to kiss you.
it's windows thingy, if path is too long then it won't work so most unpack games to *:\games\*name of game* and then play.

* = drive letter.

bit same thing with macos that not too long path.

LuisUP

Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone else have the problem that the game just goes back to chapter 1 after chapter 3 i tried restarting but that didnt work is there a fix?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I know that it's a minor thing and quite a silly one to complain about in an adult game at that, but seeing the hand grenade that Luzane threw in chapter 4 land with its safety pin and lever still in place made my eyebrow twitch. :D Hand grenades are completely harmless until one releases the lever, which is secured by a safety pin that needs to be pulled out first. I know it's sci-fi and all but it still bugs me to no end - I guess I'm just strange that way. :LOL:

Reactions: EJW

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So, I've hit a MAJOR problem or bug...
I think.

As chapter 3 ends when I bring the shuttle onboard, it:
Says "EPISODE 4"
Then shows a woman walking in a hall. Location: Proxima Centauri Orbital IV, and the next click after that, I am taken back to the cyborg in the prologue, followed by the title screen, and "EPISODE 1."

Wondering if there were some play on the idea of Deja Vu that the MC mentions (I know he meant that a large ship was targeting them, but I chose to assume it could mean more than that), I held control down to skip through already seen dialog, until we got to camp. By that point, I was sure that, for some reason, the game reset.

Not sure what caused this.
Does anyone else have the problem that the game just goes back to chapter 1 after chapter 3 i tried restarting but that didnt work is there a fix?
You're actually the second person to report this, humanstickobserver also hit the problem. I've played through the third chapter, but I can't reproduce it on my end. How did you install the game? Did you play from a freshly unpacked zip, or did you overwrite an old game directory?

liked the new chapter!
small issues I found were that some women in the chapter referred to MC by his nickname(ss01) when he never told them more then his name.. in one of the scenes they even referred to him by "cam"(ss02) which is the default nickname so its hard coded and not used as a reference..
Thanks! Missed those (obviously), so they'll be fixed in Episode 6.

I know that it's a minor thing and quite a silly one to complain about in an adult game at that, but seeing the hand grenade that Luzane threw in chapter 4 land with its safety pin and lever still in place made my eyebrow twitch. :D Hand grenades are completely harmless until one releases the lever, which is secured by a safety pin that needs to be pulled out first. I know it's sci-fi and all but it still bugs me to no end - I guess I'm just strange that way. :LOL:
It's a extra special grenade or something... :sneaky:

I'll need to have a look at those renders though, I thought I'd hidden the pin in those.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes