lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Life in the space between one babe and the next .. oh .. the humanity .. or lack there of...

What is it that gets your buttons turned on in this game?

Do you still feel your humanity intact?

Is your imaginaiton throbbing with enthusiasm for every adventure ... and the next?

Any input is welcome.
I always struggle to chime in when people talk poetically like that, but I will try, between fucking alien babes:alien:, being surrounded by insanely hot women like Lilly, Celine and Aven:love:, and escaping the wrath of an insane bitch who wanted to blow you up along with her own god damn children:eek:, yes, our humanity is still intact, just barely:cool: and yes, our dicks are still throbbing:p, oh you are asking about our imagination:LOL:.

Reactions: Perverteer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Development Update #56

What have I been up to this week? The first portion of the next episode is ready and already implemented in Ren'Py. That also means I now have a list of renders ready to create, so my evening hours were pretty much spent on working through all those. The first sex scene is also among them, which goes into rather heavy fetish territory (it involves eggs and it's not about cooking them). Don't worry, it's avoidable and none of the main characters are involved. There will be sex scenes with a couple of the main love interests as well, I might reveal more about that in an upcoming storyline preview.

Episode 6 turned out to be mostly bug-free, except for some grammar issues. MyPrettyWolfy just sent me the Russian translation of the last episode, so Russian players will be able to enjoy the game in their native language as well eventually.

At the moment I'm feeling a little under the weather. I hope it will pass. I've been isolating pretty much from March and onward because of that pandemic you might have heard about. Haven't caught the bug so far, so let's hope it stays that way.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Development Update #56

What have I been up to this week? The first portion of the next episode is ready and already implemented in Ren'Py. That also means I now have a list of renders ready to create, so my evening hours were pretty much spent on working through all those. The first sex scene is also among them, which goes into rather heavy fetish territory (it involves eggs and it's not about cooking them). Don't worry, it's avoidable and none of the main characters are involved. There will be sex scenes with a couple of the main love interests as well, I might reveal more about that in an upcoming storyline preview.

Episode 6 turned out to be mostly bug-free, except for some grammar issues. MyPrettyWolfy just sent me the Russian translation of the last episode, so Russian players will be able to enjoy the game in their native language as well eventually.

At the moment I'm feeling a little under the weather. I hope it will pass. I've been isolating pretty much from March and onward because of that pandemic you might have heard about. Haven't caught the bug so far, so let's hope it stays that way.
Weird alien sex here we come! :LOL: :love:

Aug 8, 2020
Greetings.... Been Downloading the game 3 times now but It doesn't want to play. Every time I start it after extraction, it's doesn't start at all.... Anyone know what's happening, please help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Greetings.... Been Downloading the game 3 times now but It doesn't want to play. Every time I start it after extraction, it's doesn't start at all.... Anyone know what's happening, please help
usual suspect is av preventing it to load.

On the Bastard? I bet on it being pretty vanilla.
maybe, maybe not. how weird sex with his alien friend will be is up to perverteer.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Apart from antivirus software, the path where you've extracted the game might be too long. Try renaming the directory to something shorter (So C:\Games\TFTUV\ or something).

Reactions: sinestro and vmaks

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To me it's like a vn dedicated to capt kirk like romps. this is exactly what I think kirk was into if it had been a uncensored star trek revolving around James t.'s exploits. I enjoy it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Holy shit. The further I go in this vn the more glorious fetishes are present. Watersports, women in milking machines and hot damn a beautiful preggo chick. This just keeps getting better. Thank you :)

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\Tales from the Unending Void\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-0.6-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tales From The Unending Void 0.6
Mon Dec 07 22:38:38 2020
I am getting this error when i load episode 5 save in 0.6
Anyone knows what the issue might be???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. put error log inside spoilers
2. try shorter path to game like suggested above.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes