Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Her defining physical characteristic as you pointed out was The Problem. Anyone who looked at her saw the semblace and you can bet your backside ( :LOL: ) that The Rat would see it too when the game hit Steam.
So unless you are ready to help Perverteer fight on courts against a evil giant corporation there is really no point in complaint about something that was changed in common accord with his patrons.
If the character model ever gets removed from the Daz shop, then I might be inclined to believe that, but it hasn't been and it's been available for well over a year. It has head tails but also has distinctive features that make it different enough to get around any potential issues, like the fact that it has a pronounced brow, pointy ears, muscular physique, body markings, and feet like a dog.

The problem is not the head tails, it's the fact that, in both overall appearance and species name, she is basically a Twi'lek. You can keep the head tails but change other features to make her more distinct, like the skin map, or the face make-up, and possibly even shorter head tails and a species name less derivitive of Twi'lek, that would have been more than enough.

I have great respect for Perverteer and they made one of my all time favourite games and have been making one which already is one of my all time favourites, but I feel like they looked at this issue all wrong. There would be no worry of legal issues with the head tails if there were other things that made her unique and less like a Twi'lek.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have great respect for @Perverteer
No you don't. If you had respect for Perverteer you would respect his decisions. But no, you keep repeating the same thing through 8 posts so far without taking into account the answer to you of Perverteer himself, the votes of his patrons, or all the information that since months is here, just to insist on your own vision of how the Dev should make his own characters.
No, you don't respect him at all.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No you don't. If you had respect for Perverteer you would respect his decisions. But no, you keep repeating the same thing through 8 posts so far without taking into account the answer to you of Perverteer himself, the votes of his patrons, or all the information that since months is here, just to insist on your own vision of how the Dev should make his own characters.
I respect their previous work with SL and their concerns with the worries he has for potential copyright issues here because it's entirely understandable and I recognise the legitimacy of those concerns and have said so, but I can respectfully disagree with the changes that have been made. This does not mean I have no respect for them as a developer because respect doesn't mean you have to like everything someone does and accept it blindly, especially when there are other angles and perspectives that could have been considered.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There was no cease and desist, but I started to become worried about it (also with the recent Nintendo cases). I really want to work on this game for the foreseeable future and see it to completion. Changing Jade at this point was a lot of work, but it would have been a gargantuan if I had to change it after even more episodes. I really liked Jade's model as she was before, so I only removed the tentacles. I know of the Lekkulian (I used their head tentacles asset), but I don't like the muscled shape of their bodies. So all in all it's a trade-off that's bound to ruffle some feathers.
Man Perveerter already said in a answer to you that he does not like the bodies for the lekullians models and besides his patrons are happy with the change. So there is really no other angle or perspective to considerer and you keep saying the same thing like a broken vinyl won't change that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Man Perveerter already said in a answer to you that he does not like the bodies for the lekullians models and besides his patrons are happy with the change. So there is really no other angle or perspective to considerer and you keep saying the same thing like a broken vinyl won't change that.
And I am not now nor have I ever said he should change her entire body to that of the Lekkulian model, just the skin map with the few body markings and the pronounced brow were suggested but not any of the other features.

Also, as far as the Patreon polls go, this current Jade seems to have won based on the merit of being the best of a bad bunch as there weren't many distinctly alien-looking options and none that maintained even a little of what she used to look like. Many of the comments in the polls expressed a wish to have more alien-looking options and less human ones, or to just keep her relatively the same. Perhaps if this had been the case it may have turned out differently which is where I wonder if perhaps making minor alterations to the appearance with the head tails was not considered.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And I am not now nor have I ever said he should change her entire body to that of the Lekkulian model, just the skin map with the few body markings and the pronounced brow were suggested but not any of the other features.

Also, as far as the Patreon polls go, this current Jade seems to have won based on the merit of being the best of a bad bunch as there weren't many distinctly alien-looking options and none that maintained even a little of what she used to look like. Many of the comments in the polls expressed a wish to have more alien-looking options and less human ones, or to just keep her relatively the same. Perhaps if this had been the case it may have turned out differently which is where I wonder if perhaps making minor alterations to the appearance with the head tails was not considered.
What part of he does not like the Lekkulian model you cannot understand? You simply keep coming back to it :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

I am done here, this broken vinyl argument is waste of time.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What part of he does not like the Lekkulian model you cannot understand? You simply keep coming back to it :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

I am done here, this broken vinyl argument is waste of time.
You brought it up, so I answered you. How is that my fault? :WaitWhat: He said he didn't like the look of the body morph and I'm in total agreement on that, but it has a skin map that could work and that's what I was pointing out.

Also, that's where her head tails came from, so it's relevant.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great update Perveteer is doing a great job with this I was at first sceptical about it but I really feel those Sci-Fi vibes I wouldn't change a thing about this.
Hardly a surprise is it some people just think they have the rights even as a pirate :LOL: but then again its seems to be a recurring theme :sleep:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Great update Perveteer is doing a great job with this I was at first sceptical about it but I really feel those Sci-Fi vibes I wouldn't change a thing about this.
I was always psyched about it, but maybe it's because of my fondness for Sci-fi stories. That, coupled with the gorgeous girls, made me a follower from the beginning. So far, it's been an excellent game. Great story, renders and characters. Especially Lilly, Aven, and Nadya, and I can't wait to see more content with them.

I was taken by surprise when I saw the Twi'lls changed their appearance, though. I didn't find them as attractive as the humans since the beginning, so I'm not that annoyed by it and fully understand if there was a need for the changes. Either way, that doesn't change my opinion of the game in the slightest. It's one of my favorite Sci-fi AVN games currently in development. Heck, it's one of my favorite of all genres! :LOL::love: All I have to say is: keep up the good work!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Has the dev said anything about the Raene path leading to futa/trans content or is it like Thim's path where you just don't treat him like shit?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes