Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
BabyYoda Perverteer
I am not able to play V0.6 as soon as I launch my Episode 5 saved game it gives an error.
I have changed the directory, downloaded the game again and re-extracted. Still I am getting the error.
please help.
If anyone else knows how to resolve it please do help.
You can find the error below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've seen this error crop up once or twice in this thread after releasing v0.6, but haven't heard about it elsewhere. Were you running the mod for this game when you made this save previously? Also, saves might get corrupted if you save on the "End of content" screen, instead of just before. Other than that I don't know what the issue could be, the error is rather generic, unfortunately.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
BabyYoda Perverteer
I am not able to play V0.6 as soon as I launch my Episode 5 saved game it gives an error.
I have changed the directory, downloaded the game again and re-extracted. Still I am getting the error.
please help.
If anyone else knows how to resolve it please do help.
You can find the error below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Load an Auto Save with an earlier timestamp if you have it because you saved in a bad spot.

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
I've seen this error crop up once or twice in this thread after releasing v0.6, but haven't heard about it elsewhere. Were you running the mod for this game when you made this save previously? Also, saves might get corrupted if you save on the "End of content" screen, instead of just before. Other than that I don't know what the issue could be, the error is rather generic, unfortunately.
I used the mod. And I tried to run the new version with and without mod. I guess Ill have to play from start again.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey can anyone help me with that Thim guy should I talk to him or ignore him in the medbay what are the consequences for both??

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Played through v 0.6. Love it! Great job, Perverteer!

Missing one of the extra scenes though: haven't been able to reach "Doctor Blow". I figure it is some path of specific answers through the doctor's interview with the MC... but I haven't found it yet.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

(Note: I searched the thread, didn't see this previously asked, nor did I see a walkthrough. Apologies in advance if I missed either.)

Reactions: Perverteer

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

Missing one of the extra scenes though: haven't been able to reach "Doctor Blow". I figure it is some path of specific answers through the doctor's interview with the MC... but I haven't found it yet.

(Note: I searched the thread, didn't see this previously asked, nor did I see a walkthrough. Apologies in advance if I missed either.)
Having sex with the doctor route is both in the walkthrough and in the mod.

Reactions: Gumby

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Having sex with the doctor route is both in the walkthrough and in the mod ...
... which are linked in the very first post ;)

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Having sex with the doctor route is both in the walkthrough and in the mod.
... which are linked in the very first post ;)
Thank you both for the nudge(s).

FWIW: I did encounter the main "Thorough Examination" scene before asking... I just didn't expect the "extra" to be "embedded" in the [main] scene, so when I went looking (after I reach the end of the episode), I didn't replay "Thorough Examination" looking for "Doctor Blow".

Also: I did follow the link from the first post to here... but I still managed to overlook the [small] link to the walkthrough, as my eyes went straight to the "big" links in the post. I'll try to do better next time!

Thanks again...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thank you both for the nudge(s).

FWIW: I did encounter the main "Thorough Examination" scene before asking... I just didn't expect the "extra" to be "embedded" in the [main] scene, so when I went looking (after I reach the end of the episode), I didn't replay "Thorough Examination" looking for "Doctor Blow".

Also: I did follow the link from the first post to here... but I still managed to overlook the [small] link to the walkthrough, as my eyes went straight to the "big" links in the post. I'll try to do better next time!

Thanks again...
C'mon dude...you know size doesn't matter ;)

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes