Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I'm another one who started the game disliking thim, hell i remember searching the thread if there was a way to kill him or get rid of him after his asshole reply in the infirmary when mc ask him if he is ok. Then i decided to try the thim path and you see he isn't at all the douchebag he is implied to be. Arrogant and condescended hell yes but he actually grows on you if you give him a chance. His surprised reaction when mc tell thim that he never thought thim will be bad to vess could imply he thinks everyone hates him so he just plays the asshole role. Wanting to be a doctor or medic instead of the fancy commander is another big fact about his real personality.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah, bred to rule but cowering away in the medical bay to let all the drama of responsability drift away to anyone else.
Yeah, that kind of douche personality landed many gurls in McSteamy/Mc Dreamy laps where
The top surgeon just does the damn cut and slash routine, anything going wrong, of course, blame it on the pacient.
So yeah, such a winning attitude there, no question ....

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Aw man :( probably looking only at a Fev release, at best. Well I guess quality takes time. Kind of wished another companion got the chance of fkng the MC but at least its no side character this time.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So hum... I got a question that is kind of been on my mind lately. I've been reading the on perverteer site and I wonder... how exactly is Lilly a redhead? I mean, Eva is blonde and Yve has golden hair. Even if Agust got ginger hair before he got grey hair, Camran has dak brown hair. Heck Aven has dark hair and Nadya blonde hair :unsure: how exactly do genetics work in this family?

At least Celine and Calista have the same hair color and makes it more believable they're related, Kit is semi-bald but his hair shade kind of dark too...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So hum... I got a question that is kind of been on my mind lately. I've been reading the on perverteer site and I wonder... how exactly is Lilly a redhead? I mean, Eva is blonde and Yve has golden hair. Even if Agust got ginger hair before he got grey hair, Camran has dak brown hair. Heck Aven has dark hair and Nadya blonde hair :unsure: how exactly do genetics work in this family?

At least Celine and Calista have the same hair color and makes it more believable they're related, Kit is semi-bald but his hair shade kind of dark too...
1. don't you have better things to do than wonder characters haircolor?
2. if you really want to dig in then start reading about genetics etc
3. or find better things to do

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CHAD-MAN

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Our parents both have dark hair, my twin sister (non identical) is blonde and i'm ginger.

Your point?

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Bruh seriously ??? Lily was obviously made redhead to satisfy the sizeable army of redhead lovers. IRL genetics often skip a generation or two.

Reactions: Laziness

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
The link for the guide in OP leads to the post in which the game update was shared. Is there a mistake or am I missing something ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The link for the guide in OP leads to the post in which the game update was shared. Is there a mistake or am I missing something ?
not missing, you can also use ingame mod which highlights right answers.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Speaking of the guide, want to give a shout out to Perv (or whomever Perv had write it). It's one of best official guides for AVNs that I've come across. The way it's structured around characters each chapter rather than being strictly event-chronological, extra sections on places/tech/people etc. and overall production values.

Rather than something we may grudgingly turn to if we get stuck with a scene, this is a bit of a throwback to the era when we bought PC games in a box and they came with a manual that we actually liked in and of itself. GJ.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Speaking of the guide, want to give a shout out to Perv (or whomever Perv had write it). It's one of best official guides for AVNs that I've come across. The way it's structured around characters each chapter rather than being strictly event-chronological, extra sections on places/tech/people etc. and overall production values.

Rather than something we may grudgingly turn to if we get stuck with a scene, this is a bit of a throwback to the era when we bought PC games in a box and they came with a manual that we actually liked in and of itself. GJ.
You are on the spot there - an old school guide, a true masterpiece!
Damn, im gonna start to use walks/guides from now on.:BootyTime:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

In a future with FTL travel, Mystical Female Aliens, and Aliens with dual sets of functional genitals...
One man wonders why hair can be different color.

Be amazed at his journey into sci-fi as he finds out about modern advancements like Dye, Gene Editing, Wigs and Hair Implants.
Tales from the Unending Void (L'Oréal Paris Edition) - coming soon™

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
TBH, I am a bit surprised that this thread isn't a lot more active. An interesting plot, popular kinks (incest, harem, pregnancy etc.) regular updates, a dev with a great record from SL. This place should be buzzing.
Not much to say really.

I was a huge fan of Sisterly Lust but things are going a different way with the harem stuff in this one and i'm not as big on it as I was with the previous game.

I loved how everyone interacted in SL and the harem was inclusive and loving with everyone involved but this has brought in the "only MC can ever touch anyone" crowd and I find those bland when it comes to multi girl harems. It turns into a queue system and loses a lot of the loving feeling groups like SL had. One girl in the morning, one in the afternoon, one at night then rinse and repeat. Meanwhile the rest sit around and file their nails.

Story is great and some of the characters are awesome but I don't really have much to say beyond that. Just watching how it develops and hoping for the best.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes