• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have a question, what do you think about me trying to add audio to the sex scenes?
I have seen that the hentai of boku no pico. It has very good audio in the sex scenes, therefore I want to add it ............... ok, that part is not serious. but the audio is serious, I mean add sexual sounds, hentai terms. Furthermore, I will try to find out if any of the characters' characters have worked in any hentai. But before I would like to know what you think (if a good Christian reads this, I doubt it)
Adding sound means you have more work to do.
Some people like sound and are complaining when there isn't, other people turn it off.
I turn it off too.^^
But this is your game when you have the urge to put sound to the sex then don't let me stop you.

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
You'd prefer just the dialogue or the guidance of which character is saying something.
preferirías solo los diálogos o con la guía de que personaje es el que dice algo.
Si tienes una guia como eso estaria mejor. Al momento todo lo que yo hice es mas a menos traduccion directo

Reactions: kraguto

rex112

Jan 4, 2019
Ande
View attachment 649633

Overview:
one day, multiple women were taken to a new world from different planets and universes. in that new world, only women had appeared. they tried to return to their places of origin, but they didn't succeed. a couple of months later, one of them discovers that with the help of a 28 year old virgin man, they will be able to return to their worlds.
So she'll find you and ask for help. Will you be willing to help her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-05-08
Release Date: 2020-05-08
Developer: Kraguto
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 - 0.1
Language: English/Español
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -

View attachment 649643 View attachment 649645 View attachment 649648 View attachment 649653 View attachment 649658 View attachment 649662
Android please

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Si tienes una guia como eso estaria mejor. Al momento todo lo que yo hice es mas a menos traduccion directo
I pass you the rpy file or do you prefer a text file

te paso el archivo rpy o prefieres un archivo de texto

StegoMan109

Jun 13, 2019
View attachment 649633

Overview:
one day, multiple women were taken to a new world from different planets and universes. in that new world, only women had appeared. they tried to return to their places of origin, but they didn't succeed. a couple of months later, one of them discovers that with the help of a 28 year old virgin man, they will be able to return to their worlds.
Thread Updated: 2020-05-08
Release Date: 2020-05-08
Version: Chapter 1 - 0.1
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -

View attachment 649643 View attachment 649645 View attachment 649648 View attachment 649653 View attachment 649658 View attachment 649662
I am using Daz3D for a week and I have an old computer (2011 with AMD Radeon 5700 1GPU lel) but results are quite good. Takes time, yes. Anyway, It's really good to see new devs rise in here, trying their first steps with an easy option. Nothing bad about it, I don't judge. This game could have a very interesting plot. I leave it to those who will try it :D
Is this game still being updated because It looks really good

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Is this game still being updated because It looks really good
if the game is alive. right now i'm working on the next update. also someone is helping me with the translation. he already sent me the translation of the first part. so that part is no longer in arabic english. i hope to have the next update ready by june 3rd.

katsuky89

Mar 21, 2018
if the game is alive. right now i'm working on the next update. also someone is helping me with the translation. he already sent me the translation of the first part. so that part is no longer in arabic english. i hope to have the next update ready by june 3rd.
ole tu

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
because not everything in life is big breasts. There are also small breasts like those of ..... View attachment 672401
Big tits, small tits, medium tits,....don't care, just care if she was cute and (legal?) and everything is okay to me
And this game was fun to play, even if it was only 0.2 but it has so much potential and I can't wait for more updates from you in the future

rex112

Jan 4, 2019
A
View attachment 685756

Overview:
Thread Updated: 2020-06-08
Release Date: 2020-06-08
Version: Rebirth Chapter 1 V0.2
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Others: Compressed

View attachment 685793 View attachment 685794 View attachment 685795 View attachment 685797 View attachment 685801 View attachment 685803 View attachment 685806 View attachment 685808
View attachment 685756

Overview:
Thread Updated: 2020-06-08
Release Date: 2020-06-08
Version: Rebirth Chapter 1 V0.2
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Others: Compressed

View attachment 685793 View attachment 685794 View attachment 685795 View attachment 685797 View attachment 685801 View attachment 685803 View attachment 685806 View attachment 685808
A version for android please

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Big tits, small tits, medium tits,....don't care, just care if she was cute and (legal?) and everything is okay to me
And this game was fun to play, even if it was only 0.2 but it has so much potential and I can't wait for more updates from you in the future
i hope to bring an update a month. also i intend to include more content with girls that have small magunbos. although i have to look for girls that are not lolis xd

• Love
Reactions: thevoid089

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
wtf? why is she looks like so tall

why not taking age under 25 :LOL:

where u get that sig bruh,, cn u share the link?
The "big" girl's name is Diane and she's from the anime Nanatsu no taizai. She's a giant, so she's almost 10 meters tall.

As for age, it's boring that all the mc's are just 18, look like 15 and act like 12.
the cc in this game is over 28, looks like 27 and acts at times like someone in their 40s and at times like someone who was born 3 hours ago

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
A

A version for android please
at the moment i couldn't create an android version, because i don't have a java resource. but version 0.1 had an android version by someone else, so maybe this time the same thing will happen.

Reactions: Karsten
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes