• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

genisthesage

Dec 1, 2017
I just got done playing the re-remake and your sense of humor is still great. You have also noticeably improved at making the game, with the animations being a lot better. The story is also also seems to have improved, I especially liked the part at the begining where it show all of the girls being taken. I'm really looking forward where you take it this time, and good luck.

Reactions: kraguto

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
kraguto
Your translation to English is not entirely correct, though it's not that bad.
But maybe pay some attention to gender. A male is "he", "him", "his" and a female is "she", "her".
I'm not far into the game yet (picked up dragon girl and put her to bed)
but it's a bit distracting when the dragon girl is called "he". ^^

Actually scratch that, some sentences are pretty weird.
I don't know which translator you use but you can try this one:
It's not perfect but maybe better than that one you use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade and kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Damn, I have always wondered why a concept like "Take a bunch of anime hotties and put them in a game" has never been done before but I am glad you're doing it. I'm just a random person on the internet but take heed in trying to add too many "features" or adding more and more girls...

Many a project has failed because due to too high ambitions.
Thanks for the advice. You're right, I shouldn't overdo it. Although, when it comes to girls, the goal is to include 100. Since the goal is to get 100 essences of love. Although, you should keep in mind that of those 100 girls, many will have one or two nsfw scenes.
P.S. I hope you enjoy this humble visual novel.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Pretty funny, the English translation needs some work but anything else is really good.
Keep it up. (y)

Reactions: Canade

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I just got done playing the re-remake and your sense of humor is still great. You have also noticeably improved at making the game, with the animations being a lot better. The story is also also seems to have improved, I especially liked the part at the begining where it show all of the girls being taken. I'm really looking forward where you take it this time, and good luck.
Thank you very much for still giving this visual novel a chance.
The truth is I didn't know if the jokes would get out, I'm glad to know that they do.
As for the images, I hope to improve more and more. The truth is that with my new computer the difference is very big, before I used a computer of only 4gb of Ram and manipulating the scenes was very difficult.
I hope to improve even more. The truth is that I enjoy creating this story and seeing it come true with images pleases me very much

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
kraguto
Your translation to English is not entirely correct, though it's not that bad.
But maybe pay some attention to gender. A male is "he", "him", "his" and a female is "she", "her".
I'm not far into the game yet (picked up dragon girl and put her to bed)
but it's a bit distracting when the dragon girl is called "he". ^^

Actually scratch that, some sentences are pretty weird.
I don't know which translator you use but you can try this one:
It's not perfect but maybe better than that one you use.
Thank you very much for the advice, I will look for ways to improve the translation.
From my own experience with games that are translated into Spanish, I know that it ends up being rare to see a woman referred to as a he and not a she.
As for the translator, Deepl's is the one I use.

Reactions: HorizonD

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'd love some anal content in this
At the moment the only anal content, is the one that has to do with the attempts to take advantage of Orihime. Of course this game will have anal content in future updates.
I hope you can enjoy what is currently available. Do not doubt that in the future all the girls who are central to the story, will have anal content.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'd love some anal content in this
At the moment the only anal content, is the one that has to do with the attempts to take advantage of Orihime. Of course this game will have anal content in future updates.
I hope you can enjoy what is currently available. Do not doubt that in the future all the girls who are central to the story, will have anal content.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Damn, I hoped it would do a better job. :(
Yes, I thought so. I'm not familiar with Spanish so I don't know what's the problem is there.^^

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Huh? I'm surprised I have yet to notice this game. Gonna give it a try and see how it is.
I think it's largely due to the ineptitude of its developer...
wait, wait, I'm the developer...
maybe it's because.... because.... this is the second reboot.
The first one was due to a story construction that ended up tangling me.
The second was because my laptop became more useless than an otaku's penis.
But here I am on the second reboot, which I hope is the final one

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Damn, I hoped it would do a better job. :(
Yes, I thought so. I'm not familiar with Spanish so I don't know what's the problem is there.^^
I'll still try to find at least those words and change them manually.

Maybe I can also write the dialogues in Spanish in a different way, I don't know. I just know that I will try to make the dialogues better.
Although if you have an Arab cousin who's willing to donate $10 million, I'd hire a couple of professional translators.

Reactions: HorizonD

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Damn, I have always wondered why a concept like "Take a bunch of anime hotties and put them in a game" has never been done before but I am glad you're doing it. I'm just a random person on the internet but take heed in trying to add too many "features" or adding more and more girls...

Many a project has failed because due to too high ambitions.
Public Sex Life on this site does that. There are three current main females with tons of scenes (Raven, C-18, Froppy). And several 'one shot' type girls that cycle each day (Misty, Tsunade, Hinata, etc).
You also play as Gilgamesh, lol.

Reactions: Canade

Jakep17

Nov 27, 2018
I'll still try to find at least those words and change them manually.

Maybe I can also write the dialogues in Spanish in a different way, I don't know. I just know that I will try to make the dialogues better.
Although if you have an Arab cousin who's willing to donate $10 million, I'd hire a couple of professional translators.
I'm not a professional, but I am a Mexican who can read Spanish (for the most part) I could look at your script and try making an English Version. I can't guarantee it'll be a perfect translation but it should have the same meaning in Spanish and English

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes