Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
If the last update was on 2019-01-26 shouldn't this game be marked as OnHold? Plus the developer has a new game so you know how the thing works

Reactions: Ted-E.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017

I'm not dead, the visual novel either (it's more though they do not believe it is more alive and perverted than ever). It's just that I gave them a genius and ended up destroying my progress, so I was about to resign, but take a deep breath, I met the 8 blue spheres of the dragon (they are 8 and blue, since ... since that way we get rid of Toei saying that we copied them) after that I called the dragon and asked for my 4 wishes, ok well, I'll leave the joke, the game will suffer a small reboot, where the initial plot will include the dragon balls and the ERO ERO NO MI (if luffy is a rubber man, because we can be an erotic ombre) without more to say have a good day and see you throughout June with chapter 1.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Genial, seguís vivo, podes agregar la opción de jugar en español? Si vas a usar google translate para el idioma preferiría jugarlo en español

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Genial, seguís vivo, podes agregar la opción de jugar en español? Si vas a usar google translate para el idioma preferiría jugarlo en español

si eso tenia pensado. aunque sera como parche, ya que aun no se como agregar dos idiomas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 315417

I'm not dead, the visual novel either (it's more though they do not believe it is more alive and perverted than ever). It's just that I gave them a genius and ended up destroying my progress, so I was about to resign, but take a deep breath, I met the 8 blue spheres of the dragon (they are 8 and blue, since ... since that way we get rid of Toei saying that we copied them) after that I called the dragon and asked for my 4 wishes, ok well, I'll leave the joke, the game will suffer a small reboot, where the initial plot will include the dragon balls and the ERO ERO NO MI (if luffy is a rubber man, because we can be an erotic ombre) without more to say have a good day and see you throughout June with chapter 1.
Glad to see the game is still alive. Really looking forward to a new ver.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Shianus Centorea from Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls lol and i counted atleast 3 lady's from DB serie
bulma and kefla and 1 off the angels who keeps the lord of destruction under control

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Well, new game, promising premise, models look good...

I hope it's not abandoned.

And... for 2 or more languages renpy has the option to generate translation (extracts the texts to translate them).

We talk about it in this thread just in case you are interested in https://f95zone.to/threads/games-in-spanish-juegos-en-espanol.14635/page-2

Good luck.
thank you, the truth is that half given with the translation, the trouble is that I still lack a couple of details (when they appear response options, appear in white xd) but I hope to fix the issue. if not, in the end I will choose to edit everything and upload it as a patch.

Shianus Centorea from Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls lol and i counted atleast 3 lady's from DB serie
bulma and kefla and 1 off the angels who keeps the lord of destruction under control
is not Kefla, for the moment it is Caulifa, besides Bulma, Vados and Heles.

I thought this game was dead, glad to be proved wrong.
I wasn't dead, just on a break, to decide how to improve the story a little bit.
Looks good like the art and story

Good Luck on the Reboot of the Game!!!
thank you very much

Reactions: loikl and Lerd0

MoonSugar

Mar 23, 2019
First Dev Thank you for making linux version.
Secondly why so many uploaders and devs on this site don't remember to add in the discription information that there is Linux version or at least PC (Windows + Linux) is it that hard?
I don't like the lottery when I'm downloading game.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
First Dev Thank you for making linux version.
Secondly why so many uploaders and devs on this site don't remember to add in the discription information that there is Linux version or at least PC (Windows + Linux) is it that hard?
I don't like the lottery when I'm downloading game.
first thanks for the information, I didn't know if it was functional in linux (I hardly know that my operating system in windows)

second, from now on I will add that the windows version is also for linux. thank you for informing me, I hope you enjoy my humble. visual novel.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonSugar

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
As a Koi dev as well, I'll throw in some Advices for Ya lad.

Try to fix what would make the game Looks cheap.
Your renders truly have a low quality which is definitly not great and gives the VN a really scuffed feeling.
Mess with the light, Koi is a really blend Software when it comes to light, so Mess with the shadows & everything to give a bit of a "tasty" feel to the scene.
I don't really know about your writing tbh, I didn't try your game.
My game isn't perfect at all, But I feel like I can help you improve with those advices.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Interessting game. Sadly the game is not for me because it is not my cup of tee having characters from other games mixed together. I can not understand who someone want to have sex as the partner cosplaying an anime character.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes