kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I am the developer of the game and yesterday I was able to buy a new pc, if anyone is even interested in this visual novel, I would love to resume its creation

Reactions: Canade

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
hello everyone, well, the first thing is that I have managed to rescue 99% of the files of what I had in the game, the bad news is that the remaining 1% is the card of the main character, so I must re-create the images of the game, so the update will be more or less on April 20. the good news is that my new pc is less bad than the previous one, so it will be much easier for me to create the images.

monkeyIsking

Aug 15, 2019
hello everyone, well, the first thing is that I have managed to rescue 99% of the files of what I had in the game, the bad news is that the remaining 1% is the card of the main character, so I must re-create the images of the game, so the update will be more or less on April 20. the good news is that my new pc is less bad than the previous one, so it will be much easier for me to create the images.
can you make a discord server so we can stay update on whats going on ? :)

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
and here is the final casting. for now, at least they are the ones that have even a small appearance in the first part. Your statures will be given to me by google.espero are correct. a and Caulifa has a super sayan version. Diane normal size version and I still can't decide the name of Milk or Chi chi.

in the future I intend to incorporate more characters and more anime, since the mission of our protagonist is to obtain the essence of love from 100 women. so if nothing goes wrong, the game will have 100 girls. some will have more prominence. others will have only one appearance. at least the ones you see here, are characters that contribute to the plot, so they will not be only for one night.

any suggestion is well accepted.

Our character is straight, so I can't include non-female characters.

In addition, all the characters in the game are over 18 years old, so as much as you want to include Kokonoe Rin from Kodomo no jikan. that is not possible. CharaStudio-2020-04-09-18-36-31-Render.png
CharaStudio-2020-04-09-18-35-07-Render.png

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Hello everyone, I am the developer of the game and yesterday I was able to buy a new pc, if anyone is even interested in this visual novel, I would love to resume its creation
I was going to give it a few more updates before I tried it, but I'm very interested. Edit, If it get an update I'll try it out.

Reactions: kraguto

genisthesage

Dec 1, 2017
and here is the final casting. for now, at least they are the ones that have even a small appearance in the first part. Your statures will be given to me by google.espero are correct. a and Caulifa has a super sayan version. Diane normal size version and I still can't decide the name of Milk or Chi chi.

in the future I intend to incorporate more characters and more anime, since the mission of our protagonist is to obtain the essence of love from 100 women. so if nothing goes wrong, the game will have 100 girls. some will have more prominence. others will have only one appearance. at least the ones you see here, are characters that contribute to the plot, so they will not be only for one night.

any suggestion is well accepted.

Our character is straight, so I can't include non-female characters.

In addition, all the characters in the game are over 18 years old, so as much as you want to include Kokonoe Rin from Kodomo no jikan. that is not possible. View attachment 614944
View attachment 614926
I'm happy to see you back and trying your hand at making the game again. I'm looking forward to the re-release with the new design changes.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
What would you do, if on a rainy day you came home from work and in front of your door you found a blue girl with horns, passed out and completely naked.
CharaStudio-2020-04-18-17-54-00-Render.png
Well, I would pick her up and try to help her.

updated news about the game.

First of all the plot continues similar, it will be about how after meeting Valeska, you end up being teleported to a world where there are only women, who come from different worlds, which are from popular anime such as Bragon Ball, Bleach, One piece , Naruto, or anime that I have found fun, less kodomo no jikan and the like, since if I include kokonoe, my game will not be able to appear even in the dark network.

But the script has been done again, the images are the same, in addition to editing the characters taking part of those that I had created and improving them with those that I have found on the web. So I have started everything from "zero" so the goal of launching it on April 20, is postponed to May 1.

I also decided to include exclusive benefits for the patreons, such as having the game 10 seconds before F95, an appointment with Valeska and my autograph ............. well said, for now I do not think to revive my patreon, I know that the game is not one of the best. besides that this will be the third time that the game starts, so I consider it a disrespect to want to make a profit. Now if you are an Arab billionaire who intends to donate 3 million dollars and 5 of your youngest and most beautiful wives. I appreciate your offer and I happily accept it ............ You are worth things like that that do not happen if not in my mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
I would cover her naked body with long jacket or something similar and call the police to help her.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
I was expecting more from the footjob scene, it's more like a shoejob, hope to see some actual footjob scenes if you work on the game again, looks good, just need more content and repeatable scenes.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I was expecting more from the footjob scene, it's more like a shoejob, hope to see some actual footjob scenes if you work on the game again, looks good, just need more content and repeatable scenes.
"I hope to be able to include better footjob scenes, It's taken me a while to get used to koikatsu and renpy again, but I hope to be able to include a lot of content and variety.

Reactions: safadobr

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
CharaStudio-2020-05-04-17-01-12-Render.png

and that's how we're gonna find Orihime, save her, or let the tentacles act? and after she's played with, save her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm missing the last details, so I hope on Thursday to finally have this new version released.
in this update our character will give his first kiss. he will lose something and not properly something bad. besides making mistakes and finding that he has traveled to paradise.
CharaStudio-2020-05-01-17-08-23-Render.png
a we will also see beautiful landscapes like the one in the image above

Kaffe

Mar 6, 2018
Damn, I have always wondered why a concept like "Take a bunch of anime hotties and put them in a game" has never been done before but I am glad you're doing it. I'm just a random person on the internet but take heed in trying to add too many "features" or adding more and more girls...

Many a project has failed because due to too high ambitions.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes