• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

fura

Dec 27, 2017
Diane in this history got me

i play it in spanish a few jokes are very funy i dont know if you translate all but MC its like a real character not only the player input

Reactions: kraguto

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
kraguto
Your translation to English is not entirely correct, though it's not that bad.
But maybe pay some attention to gender. A male is "he", "him", "his" and a female is "she", "her".
I'm not far into the game yet (picked up dragon girl and put her to bed)
but it's a bit distracting when the dragon girl is called "he". ^^
It's the current year, that's not very progressive and considered hate speech. :KEK:

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
I would like to See a game With every anime Charakter like naruto, One piece usw. I Hope you get them all in the futur

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Valuing the game with what we currently have, I consider that it has great potential, you just have to wait for the way to develop it and the story (the approach seems good to me).

The graphic quality is good and the characters excellent (especially because they are girls from manga or anime series that almost all of us have followed, jejeje).

You have my like for now and I hope new versions, good luck... ;)

Por cierto, gracias por hacer la traducción al español!!! Creo que hay bastantes seguidores españoles en esta web y nos viene estupendamente!!! jejejeje!!!

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Is there a android version of game?
unfortunately not yet, since the developer is more inept than Latin American politician, that's why he still hasn't been able to create an android version. ero is trying.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'm not a professional, but I am a Mexican who can read Spanish (for the most part) I could look at your script and try making an English Version. I can't guarantee it'll be a perfect translation but it should have the same meaning in Spanish and English
If you want to give me a little hand, I would be very grateful

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stareagle lord

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
ok that naruto and sasuke thing is hilarious
that perhaps the story of Naruto was not about that, a trip in search of his beloved Sasuke. Now what I don't know is who gives and who receives. I leave that to those who like yaoi.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Valuing the game with what we currently have, I consider that it has great potential, you just have to wait for the way to develop it and the story (the approach seems good to me).

The graphic quality is good and the characters excellent (especially because they are girls from manga or anime series that almost all of us have followed, jejeje).

You have my like for now and I hope new versions, good luck... ;)

Por cierto, gracias por hacer la traducción al español!!! Creo que hay bastantes seguidores españoles en esta web y nos viene estupendamente!!! jejejeje!!!
Thank you very much for the comment.
As for the subject of the translation, rather the Spanish is the original (although my Spanish is almost as bad as English, sometimes I wonder if my native language is, he doesn't know an ass)

muchas gracias por el comentario.
en cuanto al tema de la traduccion, mas bien el español es el original (a pesar de que mi español es casi tan malo como el ingles, algunas veces me pregunto si mi idioma nativo es el, no sabe un culo)

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Diane in this history got me

i play it in spanish a few jokes are very funy i dont know if you translate all but MC its like a real character not only the player input
Diane is with Jericho my favorite character of Nanatsu, in addition I must say a few more words regarding her: SNU SNU.
As for the main character, I hope that he has some life. I didn't want to create a dead character.

Diane es junto a Jericho mi personaje favorito de Nanatsu, ademas debo decir un par de palabras mas en cuanto a ella: SNU SNU.
en cuanto al personaje principal, espero no sea molesto el que tenga algo de vida. no queria crear un personaje muerto.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
It's the current year, that's not very progressive and considered hate speech. :KEK:
the creator of this game is considered a little progressive, so although someone wants to be treated like a combat helicopter, he will not treat it that way.
consider the creator of this game a phobic of the weeping tiskismiskis, who consider everything offensive.

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
I also think that daz gives beautiful results. More on the subject of things related to a medieval epic fantasy. its results are magnificent. Although I will tell you something, when you use it, ironically we look for it looking for a result that resembles what koikatsu gives. Because I always wanted to know how to draw anime style and I have little talent that I never knew nor draw a sun.
For daz studio they is anime shader very easy to use and look great

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
I hope so. I will surely have to upload it in 8 parts. but I think it will not be a problem (at least I hope so, I do not know if it is for mac, something happens when the file is split) it is even more so if the first part in mac was functional.
If you give it to me i could upload it for you my connection is quite fast

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Tienes un documento con en transcripto completo que puedo ver? Seria mas rapido que usar el juego para ver todo el dialogo.
You'd prefer just the dialogue or the guidance of which character is saying something.
preferirías solo los diálogos o con la guía de que personaje es el que dice algo.

Reactions: Jakep17

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I have a question, what do you think about me trying to add audio to the sex scenes?
I have seen that the hentai of boku no pico. It has very good audio in the sex scenes, therefore I want to add it ............... ok, that part is not serious. but the audio is serious, I mean add sexual sounds, hentai terms. Furthermore, I will try to find out if any of the characters' characters have worked in any hentai. But before I would like to know what you think (if a good Christian reads this, I doubt it)

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes