Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
People need to be less critical of grammatical rules. If English isn't the developer's first language, you don't need to make fun of them for it.

While I haven't played the newest version of the game, the previous version was fun. Keep up the good work, and don't worry about grammatical errors. Someone will eventually offer up to fix them if the game is good.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm going to try this..my hope is i find packets of ketchup mustard and relish in the woods...that would be a FIRST in adult gaming history!!! i wish to be a trendsetter!!! also..i like the graphic style..its anime thats not so damn anime :p

Reactions: kraguto

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..playing it now..so far so good..the english isnt too bad..the silliness and humour comes through fine..i appreciate not having to see a man bathe :p

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
ok..playing it now..so far so good..the english isnt too bad..the silliness and humour comes through fine..i appreciate not having to see a man bathe :p
When I played games xxx, one of the most uncomfortable moments is to see a man alone in a shower. if I wanted to see that kind of content. I would download other types of games. As for English, I hope you do not curse me a thousand times while you try to play my visual novel.

Reactions: repuindy

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
People need to be less critical of grammatical rules. If English isn't the developer's first language, you don't need to make fun of them for it.

While I haven't played the newest version of the game, the previous version was fun. Keep up the good work, and don't worry about grammatical errors. Someone will eventually offer up to fix them if the game is good.
thank you for your words of support. I hope at least you can understand, np is English and therefore it is logical that I can not add grammar. but to emnos my intention is to create a game that does not depend on incest. since I am sincere. It is a bit uncomfortable to imagine having sex with a sister or a mother.

naughtydog257

Aug 19, 2018
Too many bigs breasts >< :(
I don't think I've ever seen that issue before, but to each his own. Hopefully you can still find enjoyment in the game in spite of that lol

thank you for your words of support. I hope at least you can understand, np is English and therefore it is logical that I can not add grammar. but to emnos my intention is to create a game that does not depend on incest. since I am sincere. It is a bit uncomfortable to imagine having sex with a sister or a mother.
I'm really interested in this and am pleased if only going by the art on the opening post. Don't let people bring you down if their overly critical with the english. Keep up the hard work and it'll all pay off :D

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Happy to see there is still some polite people around. @kraguto work hard like always and you'll see people appreciate your effort. Good luck buddy!

Yengels

Nov 17, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen that issue before, but to each his own. Hopefully you can still find enjoyment in the game in spite of that lol
I find the big/huge breasts ugly :x
The biggest breast size the most acceptable to me is a small D

naughtydog257

Aug 19, 2018
I mean, your preference if your own. I completely submit that too you. Personally, I like large breasts whether in games, doujin, or real life. Is there such a thing as too big? For me, yeah a little bit, but I don't know, I don't have an exact limit.

Regardless, sorry you won't get the enjoyment you want out of here bud.

Reactions: Caiin and kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I will be honest, I do not mind small breasts, the problem is that this size is more associated with the loli. although the game has Sakura, Caulifla and an original character. that have smaller breasts.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017

I'm really interested in this and am pleased if only going by the art on the opening post. Don't let people bring you down if their overly critical with the english. Keep up the hard work and it'll all pay off :D
Thank you very much and I will continue to enjoy creating this humble visual novel. I think that if I published it in my language, they would kill me for the grammar.

Jul 9, 2017
you are sure that you downloaded the 0.3. because just in case I just tried and if he asks to name the beginning.
Yeah, it was the 0.3 version. It asked me for my name at the beginning, but the dialogue during the game still referred to my character being named Christian, which wasn't the name I entered. I only went a bit past the first choice before I noticed it and restarted with the patch file included, so I don't know if it was an error only affecting the beginning of the game.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Yeah, it was the 0.3 version. It asked me for my name at the beginning, but the dialogue during the game still referred to my character being named Christian, which wasn't the name I entered. I only went a bit past the first choice before I noticed it and restarted with the patch file included, so I don't know if it was an error only affecting the beginning of the game.
I apologize I just discovered that the name of Christian still remained in around 3 or 4 dialogs, to continue in the game and everything will be normal, for the next update I promise to check more carefully everything.

Jul 9, 2017
I apologize I just discovered that the name of Christian still remained in around 3 or 4 dialogs, to continue in the game and everything will be normal, for the next update I promise to check more carefully everything.
Don't sweat it, if that's the only thing that slipped past you then that means you did a fucking excellent job on this update. Everyone gets the hiccups every now and then.

Lean000

Dec 6, 2018
Lo jugue sin leer mucho la historia porque tu ingles es bastante malo xD, en mi opinion me hubiera gustado que fuera estilo elejir a donde ir en vez de no dar ninguna opcion pero eso es a tu gusto. Las escenas estan OK pero necesitan durar un poco mas, hay 1 texto que te quedo en español no le saque captura pero era por la mitad del juego. Me gustaria ver MUCHOS mas personajes de animes famosos tipo nyu de elfen lieds yuno de mirai nikki lala de to love ru ect ect. Te deseo suerte porque a mi me gustan mucho los juegos de koikatsu!

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes