3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

bigmacreejr

Oct 21, 2018
Thank you first for notifying the entry. But immediately after entering the entry, I reports a link to a new version of the game. But update did not fall to the main page.
no problem, thanks for being professional back, i appreciate it, also, its been a little over 6 hours since i notified them with your links, and im sure even longer since you reported the update if im understanding your msg correctly (your wording/grammar is kind of confusing me, no offense, may be a me thing tho) im under kind of surprised it isnt there yet, i posted the last 2-3 updates to here (2 of which i got early access too via the patreon) and both times it took around 3 or so hours for the update to be posted after i submit it, so im not sure why its not there yet. odd. not a huge deal but it usually dosnt take this long, this is kind of abnormal

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Love and hate with this game..
Love cause is a really high quality product and it can entertain you for hours.
Hate cause the dev is really taking his time and each update have barely content..
The dev every couple of months is taking a pause then he got back but dislike what he did before and so want to change it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfDivinityRodinkasLewdAdventures-0.05.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Yukariin

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
So do you have to be raped if you don't have sex with the guy at the crypt? I don't want to have her fuck any of these guys :cautious:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Yes, the game always looked good, but progress was very slow^^. Well, that's just how it is when people sit there privately. There could be a lot of reasons if it's never finished^^

Mires

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone know how to get the paizuri scene for episode 5? I'm not talking about the one in episode 3.

EDIT: Turns out I'm dumb and you have to lie during the investigation quest. I literally found every other scene before this one...

Last edited:

bill19890

Jan 3, 2018
It feels like years since I first saw this game and I remember loving the style and characters. Now I just need a time machine so I can jump forward a decade and enjoy the final product lol.

Reactions: DracoBorealis
May 17, 2023
How do you have the old people gangbang at the latest update? (the witches' house and the virginity gift quest)
Well, you reject the guy at the cemetery, then instead of going straight to the left where you would be fucked by the inquisitor guy, you go out of your way to avoid him by going up and up and up before going to the left.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Been a few years since I played this. I forgot how to sleep. After the first performance I go to my tent and get stuck.

Mr.Mexob

Aug 21, 2020
This has to be the highest paid dev on Patreon.

$1000 a month, for 5 hours of development every year. A solid $2400 an hour paycheck.

Looking forward to seeing this game make it to the top of the update page again sometime in late 2024. And the accompanying changelog that mentions 1 new "flashed her brastrap" scene.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 368653

Overview:
The year is 1136. The Kingdom of Man. A small caravan of actors and traders travels to the Zalesje village. Among them is the main character – Rodinka, a young but prominent actress. Playing as Rodinka you will find yourself in a difficult situation that will quickly become even more so. You will have to get to Zalesje in spite of all obstacles and difficulties. So go ahead and start the lewdest journey right now and don’t forget that your decisions will determine your path.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-29
Release Date: 2023-09-11
Developer: Eromur Abel - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05.30
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2012121 View attachment 154303 View attachment 2012123 View attachment 2012122 View attachment 154301 View attachment 2012124 View attachment 154296 View attachment 632484 View attachment 154295
For 5 years is always the same preview images. Maybe change them so people see the game got some more content.

Reactions: Tendies123!
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes