NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Before I start this game, could anyone tell me about the Fem/Trans/Male protagonist tag? Can I just choose one and stick with it, or am I forced to play several protagonists?
You choose male or female, as female you can choose to use a dick spell on a scene by scene basis.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
1.png
Tales of Terrara 1.5
Win:
Mac:
Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: boomboom0

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Gallery Unlock Mod for Tales of Terrara v0.1.4 (updated)
Join Modders Warehouse
Join ShaddyModda's
Can you update the unlocker?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A year old game with barely any content... Such a shame. Interesting premise, interesting characters, good renders.
But if this is what you get done in year... Yeah. Should try some other profession/hobby.
..... Is kinda how it goes with ambitious games lol. most of the first year is spent coding the damn thing XD
Once they got the bulk of that out of the way. then they can do more content.

But what most don't realise going into this is making a game is like 80% code.... that is if you make a good game.depends if they do still or not though as well. Cause then it becomes 40% code which is still the same size as that 80%, but you have this massive chunk of posing animating and then all that time waiting for it to render.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
bestiality?
yes, but they're avoidable if you know how to avoid them. there is, for example, a scene between a wolf and a sorceress if you follow them, but if you don't, you won't see the scene. you can also prostitute yourself as a female MC for the orc guards, but if you don't and just chat with them untill they like you, they'll let you out

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The 'fighting' system in this game is such trash. Way too rng dependant, and the rollback doesn't work.
Fighting the three homunculi, I had a 100% miss rate while they hit me more than 50% of the time, several of them critical. It's a joke.

Reactions: Howdo

derof

Jul 29, 2017
yes, but they're avoidable if you know how to avoid them. there is, for example, a scene between a wolf and a sorceress if you follow them, but if you don't, you won't see the scene. you can also prostitute yourself as a female MC for the orc guards, but if you don't and just chat with them untill they like you, they'll let you out
I don't want to avoid besti though orcs aren't bestiality

Reactions: fissenissen

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wish you would allow to ither regain mana in the cave,etc OR allow you to be able to return back into the cave
i have 2 save points and wanna try and get at the supplies there and wander around and stuff and pissing me off
its funny seeing updates BUT never see the changes id like to see
anyone know console cheats to restore mana to full,etc?

UPDATE:
cant play the game the way id like to be able to play it so pointless playing deleting for now may check back come updates time
BUT unless i can roam freely and do things id like to be able to do then im done with this game
theres alot of things to do in cave and cant because i need mana and im empty and no way of getting back to full
and as i said my other save point wont let me return to the cave and thats fucking retarded
if ya got console cheats to share to get max stats FULL MANA,etc then ill glady return BUT otherwise fuck it im done for good

Last edited:

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
I can't trigger the scene with sophie and Mol during the hunting trip. Only Hana and Mol scene or sleeping scene

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes