exter

May 29, 2017
A little bug i've found, if you change the amount of rope you want to make, it also changes the materials needed for the fishingrod. So, use the + on the ropes untill 5, then switch to the fishingrod and it will say you need 15 ropes/bamboo for it. Can be solved by "exiting" the fire or by using the - on the ropes.

Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
A little bug i've found, if you change the amount of rope you want to make, it also changes the materials needed for the fishingrod. So, use the + on the ropes untill 5, then switch to the fishingrod and it will say you need 15 ropes/bamboo for it. Can be solved by "exiting" the fire or by using the - on the ropes.
Thanks, confirmed, will fix shortly (y)

nice update(y)
Thanks, we are already working on the next one :)

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
An exciting process of taming wild and hot babes
Is the MC still alone on the island with sticks and stones and fruits, except for the one catgirl pic?
Pics in first post are misleading as half of them show the prelude of the game.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Is the MC still alone on the island with sticks and stones and fruits, except for the one catgirl pic?
Pics in first post are misleading as half of them show the prelude of the game.
Yep, we plan to do new cover image and add new screenshots soon, thanks (y)

How About adding Pregnancy tag ;) More realistic gameplay :LOL: (y)
Don't want to spoil the story, but it may happen at the end of the game. Stay tuned ;)(y)

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
His character and looks are develops with the story :)
I doubt that even the best plastic surgeons can fix his appearance, and you say that it will fix itself. This guy looks exactly like the lost brother of the freaks from the Wrong Turn. I doubt a pretty girl like the pilot would have given him a chance, even if he was the last guy on Earth. She would definitely wouldn't want to ruin her gene pool with the genes of this freak.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone post the 0.3 save from their Patreon? Really don't want to start the grind all over again from the beginning since my save is unplayable :/

Reactions: Cyborg in Love

exter

May 29, 2017
Can someone post the 0.3 save from their Patreon? Really don't want to start the grind all over again from the beginning since my save is unplayable :/
There is a chapter selection in the game. When you click on the load button, there is a button with 4 rectancles in the upper right, just above the saves.

Reactions: Asmodeev

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I doubt that even the best plastic surgeons can fix his appearance, and you say that it will fix itself. This guy looks exactly like the lost brother of the freaks from the Wrong Turn. I doubt a pretty girl like the pilot would have given him a chance, even if he was the last guy on Earth. She would definitely wouldn't want to ruin her gene pool with the genes of this freak.
So you are saying that a girl/woman would only jump ur bone if u r good looking? I think not all woman are like what u said.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes