rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Since 0.6.1 there's a bug with petting the cat girl at night when she's sleeping in your hut. In 0.6.2 the bug is still there and it can't be bypassed with Ignore

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Since 0.6.1 there's a bug with petting the cat girl at night when she's sleeping in your hut. In 0.6.2 the bug is still there and it can't be bypassed with Ignore
Saves from version 0.5.* are incompatible with 0.6.*, this problem caused by that. If you'll restart this chapter from the chapter selector (first tab in the load menu), this bug will be avoided (y)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I really had a lot of fun with this game. It was different but very entertaining.

A couple questions, though.

1) How the hell do you do fishing? I can't figure it out at all, I gave up, and just do the automatic button.

2) I see one of the screenshots here show the blonde on the island with you.. I have not encountered the blonde or have her at the base. What did I miss?

3) It only lets me do S-O for the SOS, not finish it. Is this intended, or is this what gets the blond to find you?

4) I got to the place where the roof is ripped off after teaching the catgirl and she jumps in your arms. Is this the end of the content for now?

Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I really had a lot of fun with this game. It was different but very entertaining.

A couple questions, though.

1) How the hell do you do fishing? I can't figure it out at all, I gave up, and just do the automatic button.

2) I see one of the screenshots here show the blonde on the island with you.. I have not encountered the blonde or have her at the base. What did I miss?

3) It only lets me do S-O for the SOS, not finish it. Is this intended, or is this what gets the blond to find you?

4) I got to the place where the roof is ripped off after teaching the catgirl and she jumps in your arms. Is this the end of the content for now?

Thanks!
Thank you!

1) Set angle and power bars, aim to the centre of the fish shadows:
2) Try some berries and click on the photo in the inventory :)
3) Yes, the last "S" may be built in the current chapter, but I not advise to do it in the storm. There are not many awards for it yet, so don't rush it :)
4) Yes, this is the end for now, we are working hard on the next chapter :cool:

Reactions: Terut

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
25_android release.jpg
First public Android release
Greetings, friends!

The long-awaited android release of the Tame It! is available for everyone for free!
It has some limitations, Live2D animations are not working there yet, for example, and it may run slower or may self-close from time to time on older phones, but it works! We reworked some interfaces for the android version and plan to do more improvements later.

Download links are in the first post

At the same time, we are releasing version 0.7.0 for our patrons, where some critical bugs have been fixed, UI slightly improved and, importantly, the story has continued.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
View attachment 1183542
First public Android release
Greetings, friends!

The long-awaited android release of the Tame It! is available for everyone for free!
It has some limitations, Live2D animations are not working there yet, for example, and it may run slower or may self-close from time to time on older phones, but it works! We reworked some interfaces for the android version and plan to do more improvements later.

Download links are in the first post

At the same time, we are releasing version 0.7.0 for our patrons, where some critical bugs have been fixed, UI slightly improved and, importantly, the story has continued.
i wanna 0.7 0. 7 0. 7 !!!! ))))))))))))

• Haha

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I teached her all 9 emojis, 4 combinations, slept like 20 days and nothing happens, am I missing something?
At night , after cat girl sleep , play her twice , than should meet a event the house roof was destroyed.

6.2 before end save attached

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
asmodeev
I played 0.7 and it has a lot of bugs after loading. Chapter loadings, too.
So we need to start new or you bugfixing it?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
asmodeev
I played 0.7 and it has a lot of bugs after loading. Chapter loadings, too.
So we need to start new or you bugfixing it?
We fix all that we find ourselves or players send us. So if you get an error, feel free to send me traceback.txt file :)

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
Can I suggest improving seaweeds drops or spawns? It might be because I'm new to the game, but it's being a bit uncomfortable to play

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Can I suggest improving seaweeds drops or spawns? It might be because I'm new to the game, but it's being a bit uncomfortable to play
Thank you for your feedback, we'll pay more attention to the balance soon as all main features will be introduced in the game!
The bungalow is good for healing and in the new chapter (that added in version 0.7) there is a new location with chances of gather some seaweed too

Reactions: yrban7477

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Really good stuff. The all-emoji "dialogue" is a pretty cool idea. Liked the somewhat interactive sex scenes.

The horizontally reversed camera controls are REALLY off putting though. Even more so, since they aren't vertically reversed. Really confusing.

Last edited:

projman

Jun 6, 2017
I've taught her all the emoji combinations (6), and "played" with her multiple times. Is there anything else needed to move forward? Trying to secure food/water/bamboo keeps killing me.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes