Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
i have similar problem, save from 0.6 and i two times click ignore and somehow is now correct :)
had lots of bugs from 0.6.0 (pre-fix version), so I started new game. Hadn't any problems since then.
too short update(
And 0.6.0 was a mess, yes :poop:

You will help me a lot if you send me these buggy saves, I'll check them and fix errors for future updates.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
No I think it is a bug as the number required keeps increasing when you gather the supplies.
Logic of that numbers is <required>/<you have> as "it requires 10 leaves from 27". We think to reverse it, we just don't get statistic yet about what variant is favourable for most of the players.
By the screenshot alone I may assume that baklijkeee is right. You may also fix it in the night if you have torches.
But if you'll send me save file with this state, I'll check it, maybe there is some bug :unsure:
Upd. Ah, thx, lets see

Last edited:

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
Do I get a notification when I'm done with the update? I have gotten the pet the cat minigame and fixed the hut, is there anything else to do?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
asmodeev just try it,waited a long time to have a good time with the game
got an error 1621691081775.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and the sex steering scene looks like a log now.. compared the older version (0.3) for me

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
For action in the evening you need to "fix" bonfire inside the house. And to act at night you need torches.
Yes I know but it happens during every hour of the day. So this must be a bug. As you can see on the screenshot it doesn't show the number in red which means I have sufficient of it. And if I try to gather more the last number increases up to 25.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
Gifting unlocks as Cat learns "gift" word :)

You may skip most of them. What minigames did you find grindy?
Teaching the cat girl new words was veeeery grindy. I think the concept is awesome and the visuals really do show her grasping new ideas and words, but there would be times when a full minute would go by without a single right word drifting down. Either increase the speed of the words or increase the proportion of correct words.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes