Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I've made it so you can change all instances of the word stepdaughter to daughter with a single console line. The mention of junior college is really just there because the Trust and Safety person insisted my of-age models looked underage and that "sexualized depictions of minors is a theme of your game." I made the point (among others) that perhaps it's the high school setting that skews perception of them. However, any setting change would really only be nominal as I don't plan on writing anything that couldn't just as easily(or more easily, even), take place at a high school. As for the blackmail stuff, it's still in there, but, yeah, blackmail for sex is kind of a no, no.
After reading the patreon post I thought to myself "yup, I would have suggested nearly all those changes." My last suggestion was going to be to lay the groundwork to switch stepdaughter to daughter easily with a true/false switch as you've just mentioned. (if @Faerin hasn't done this already, I'd suggest(plead xD) for the same) So, imo, I don't think your patreons should be too upset about the changes.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Weeeell, about the Control stuff.. My personal feeling is the MC (the character) should use Chocolate Chip Cookies to control the various ladies. It is a FAR more reliable method, though you have to convince them they are not and will not get fat. Of course this is both a more subtle control, and will increase the relationship. Yes, the GLORY of Cookies is what is needed in this game. :) Oh, if you try to sneak in those EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Monstrosities I'll go Tiny Tina on you. :)

As an added bonus you could do a scene where S-D and or others lick cookie dough of our finger. :)

Just a thought from a demented mind. :)

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
I really don't think anyone should be slagging off Deem for any changes he's making, especially those who have not contributed any $ towards the TP project. Deem knows his game better than any of us and the situation with Patreon better than any of us, so we should trust him to continue his fine work as he sees fit.
Having said all the above supportive stuff, I am concerned about how soft the new version of TP will be, having exclusively seen the new style 'Dealer' character in the attached photo which is totally genuine and not at all made up by me 5 minutes ago!

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
After reading the patreon post I thought to myself "yup, I would have suggested nearly all those changes." My last suggestion was going to be to lay the groundwork to switch stepdaughter to daughter easily with a true/false switch as you've just mentioned. (if @Faerin hasn't done this already, I'd suggest(plead XD) for the same) So, imo, I don't think your patreons should be too upset about the changes.
Ya he's done that and you can still use your previous save of the game it will still remain incest no need to change then. @irredeemable you don't have to change every dialog mentioning daughter to step-daughter just mention step-daughter in introduction.And to those guy who were giving stick to other dev what @irredeemable is doing is removing the main focus of the game which is mind control by using pills well i'm ok with it since i start playing with v1.632 pills route bascially in v1.7 i will be playing no pills route well fun for me i guess(or you will still mention there are two routes chose one or you are going linear?).

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
It's a pity in a way it's not set in the UK where the legal age for sex is 16. The age for alcohol is 18 yet a bizarre ruling states that you can be refused service if you look under '25' unless you have photo ID which many don't, smoking falls under this as well. I think the greatest irony though is that all this hassle is promoted by mainly christian values especially when you read the bible and look at all the stuff that 'god' said was ok before he changed his mind(yes I know I oversimplified)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The only route I played was the pill route I kicked the wife to the curb and never did anything with her but now that the daughter is going to be a step daughter she has also lost my interest and will join the wife on the same curb might as well let the player kick both of them out of the house so that he can then bring both Sara and Meghan to live at the house. Meghan will sleep in the players bed and Sara will take no longer a daughters bed.

Well back to making outfits for my player and child follower in skyrim.

I think the big ones got hit first because patreon wanted to get their fat little lazy ass fingers in their cookie jars which would explain why ones like big brother still have their content on their patreon pages and have never changed anything is because patreon is getting kickbacks from those dev's.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
To the important stuff...
How are we gonna change the wussy "STEP" prefix from the game?
Editing the save file?

Oh fuck!
Now the asswipes trying to censor artistic representations of free speech LIKE THIS GAME will go and cry about it to Patreon or the fucking pigs harassing them to censor them, next thing will be:
Patreon want creators to block any way to change the prefix in their games FFS :/

Excuse my outbursts Irredeemable, I understand this situation has been difficult for you and many people, like me, but I suggest you go a bit more casual about how to change the forced prefix back to normal, let the mod makers come up with a solution or you risk having some filthy rat telling Patreon that you're making incest available in your game, so they can try force you to block the changes... probably I'm being paranoid but is better safe than sorry.

Last edited:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure they won't play the actual game. They just don't want to see incest and what not out in the open on patreon. Just in case though you should just place step daughter in the introduction. Just let everyone be able to name her like we already are.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
To the important stuff...
How are we gonna change the wussy "STEP" prefix from the game?
Editing the save file?

Oh fuck!
Now the asswipes trying to censor artistic representations of free speech LIKE THIS GAME will go and cry about it to Patreon or the fucking pigs harassing them to censor them, next thing will be:
Patreon want creators to block any way to change the prefix in their games FFS :/

Excuse my outbursts Irredeemable, I understand this situation has been difficult for you and many people, like me, but I suggest you go a bit more casual about how to change the forced prefix back to normal, let the mod makers come up with a solution or you risk having some filthy rat telling Patreon that you're making incest available in your game, so they can try force you to block the changes... probably I'm being paranoid but is better safe than sorry.
Might be a good idea. I'm fairly certain I was reported by someone from 4 chan who had one of the first builds of TP, back when I was cynically trying to out-do MrDots for that sweet loli dollar--the daughter at that time certainly looked underage. This was well before the game was ever on Patreon. That would explain why I was "randomly" audited and why the agent I spoke to claimed that "sexualized depiction of minors are the themes of your game" despite no evidence of it. It's also why I'm so keen on adhering to the community guidelines as this guy could easily be looking to report me again.

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Might be a good idea. I'm fairly certain I was reported by someone from 4 chan who had one of the first builds of TP, back when I was cynically trying to out-do MrDots for that sweet loli dollar--the daughter at that time certainly looked underage. This was well before the game was ever on Patreon. That would explain why I was "randomly" audited and why the agent I spoke to claimed that "sexualized depiction of minors are the themes of your game" despite no evidence of it. It's also why I'm so keen on adhering to the community guidelines as this guy could easily be looking to report me again.
Ah. 4chan. Was it the weg thread?

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Yeah there are quite a few assholes in there. One of the reasons I avoid going there anymore. I once had a war with them, I and some of the mods from Dark Cookie's chat. This here is the best platform to get great feedback and the community here isn't toxic. Best to avoid that thread.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really think you probably got really unlucky with the agent assigned to you, if it were a problem about someone random reporting your game every game that has incest and mind control would be put down, no reason to target only you

but about the option to switch relations with D, I think it's true, it's possible that you get reported and she comes back again shutting you down, it's probably better to let the mod community handle it. I remember the controversy about San Andreas hot coffee being at the disk despite it not being on the actual game

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Honestly, the most prominent stuff that's changing is stuff I never really liked to begin with, and don't think is very good content. Then there is one recent scene, which I liked, but when I consider the implications now I feel may have been in very bad taste—so I'm not sad to see it taken in a different direction. The Kaitlyn BJ scene, that is. Go ahead, call me an SJW. XD
the implication??? you mean like this

Reactions: xןʞ

neves

Jul 6, 2017
I completed all achevements
Is there something that i have to do after that or else its the end

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
So in summary mc pills are out and therefore we are suppose to believe that this random teacher guy is able to convince his "step" daughter and at least three of his students to rapidly sleep with him because of his...charm? I mean suspension of disbelief is a major aspect of most games, but this premise really won't make much sense without the pills as the writing currently stands. I mean this will take a major rewrite to make this even somewhat believable. The speed at which you could convince these girls to-do these naughty things made perfect sense given the pills offered instant susceptibility; now you're going to have long drawn out romance to make this somewhat believable.That honestly doesn't sound like Teacher's Pets.

I have to admit that the Blackmail of Kaitlyn seemed a little forced and out place....or more like not as well done as it could have been in the current game, but I figured it would probably be fleshed out in future versions. I'm personally someone that enjoys having at least two paths with characters. The loving path and the corruption/blackmail path and Kaitlyn seemed to be filling that need and now knowing that will never be is really jarring.

Come to think of it if your removing things like the "better view" is basically a declaration that this game is no longer going to be what it was or even in the same vein. In fact calling this game Teacher's Pets with all the changes you have announced doesn't seem to fit anymore; hell I'm actually wondering if the name of the game itself isn't against some SJW patreon rules. I hate to say it, but the heart and soul of this game has been ripped out and you might be better off starting over.

Reactions: GH_TK
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes