Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
Yeah there are quite a few assholes in there. One of the reasons I avoid going there anymore. I once had a war with them, I and some of the mods from Dark Cookie's chat. This here is the best platform to get great feedback and the community here isn't toxic. Best to avoid that thread.
people on 4chan asshole with each other is part of norm because they can take banter. when newfag takes the bait and become trigger, they will relentless fuck you.

Reactions: GH_TK

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Deems idea could work, but not if the MC doesn't change along side it. For one thing, the 'step-daughter'. Step daughters don't bond so easily to step dads like a real daughter does. And young women see plenty of men, ugly and not. So why would they care about some random teacher? You might get one or two to like you, but so many at once?

The answer is to make the MC ruggedly handsome and buff. Men who are such things can get what they want. It works on the wife as well, as women tend to not take seriously men who don't make the most in the family over time. Maybe instead of pills, bring her flowers and candy, and have her take longer to warm up.

Maybe also add the ability to go to the gym, and it adds a buff to conversations, or higher chance of successful flirting (Disclaimer: When you work out you're actually breaking down muscle, you need vitamins, protein drinks, and plenty of rest to rebuild the muscle and make you stronger. With that said, working out temporarily makes your muscles bigger and adds sex appeal. I've gone to the gym for 9 years, so...).

Reactions: BobKels0

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@cenares I respectfully disagree, as Zellio said step-daughters don't instantly take to their new step-dads as a father figure. There's tonnes of real life stories of teachers getting sexually involved with students, just need to make the main character physically appealing. That combined with his position as an authority figure could be alluring for a young girl. Without the pill, all Deem needs to do is, in the writing highlight what specifically attracts a given girl e.g. with Meghan shes withdrawn and innocent, so your gentle and understanding with her. Sara is obviously a very motivated person so your position of authority and influence could be very attractive to her. Those are just some ideas.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have a feeling that it's much much easier and realistic for a stepdaughter to think in a sexual context about her stepdad regardless of their bonds than for a real daughter. Even being totally handsome wouldn't make sense then. As for a students, yeah, great look is kinda required but I always though that mc here is handsome if girls react like that.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well, he kinda drugged his daughter just to bang her, cheated on his wife a lot, seduced an innocent highschooler while drugging her as well, was buying votes for another one, was drinking in a school and worked as an alcohol supllier. My teachers weren't so entertaining:p
Right! So... Teacher of the Year?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Why are you screeching like an autist, do you call anything and anyone you don't like a nazi?

The Nazi Defender has logged on. Your username is a massive tell, dog.

??? is still in the game. Like I say, I even left his entire dialogue in, just came up with an extra bit to explain the lack of pills. As for D to SD i've programmed it so you can change every instance with a single line in the console. Better view, like I said, will definitely reconsider that one.
I'm disappointed, won't lie, but I'm not a child so my anger is aimed at Patreon, not you. You're easily the best writer working in this genre right now, good enough to hold my attention even after the removal of some of my core kinks. Stay the course.

djskfnsdu82

Oct 12, 2017
I'm confused about patreon's guidelines.

They specifically mention that fiction such as Game of Thones is allowable. GoT contains incest, sex with minors, sexual violence of all sorts, and some hints at bestiality as far as I am aware.

We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of content. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. As a strong commitment to child safety, we will work with law enforcement whenever we come across child exploitation.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing this type of content, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon.
Does this mean a game set in a historical [and/or] fantasy universe could also contain these facets and be perfectly allowable? What is the logic that makes its fiction acceptable to Patreon? Food for thought.

401Grem

May 14, 2017

They specifically mention that fiction such as Game of Thones is allowable. GoT contains incest, sex with minors, sexual violence of all sorts, and some hints at bestiality as far as I am aware.

Does this mean a game set in a historical [and/or] fantasy universe could also contain these facets and be perfectly allowable? What is the logic that makes its fiction acceptable to Patreon? Food for thought.
Appears to be selective application, and not a one size fits all.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
As I've said before Patreons new guidelines are sufficiently vague that it seems to depend greatly upon the particular agents interpretation of them. Unfortunately Deem got an agent who seemed to have a very rigid interpretation.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

Any of that stuff in video games has always been widely considered glorification, fairly or not. Maybe you could get away with it in a clearly non-exploitative narrative game like Life is Strange or something.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Games of Thrones generates millions via derivatives products and many other ways, likes any others big TV series, now good luck to stop that wave because of "little unorthodox (lol)" sex.
And no one complains about murders with extreme violence anymore today at the TV (GoT, Vikings).

As long as your favorites games don't have this media visibility... and people seems to consider video games a real thing and a threat ("My son play Counter Strike, OMG I'm affraid he'll became a terrorist!!", Same with GTA, etc...), because virtual video games things are more real than TV, cinema, books, even your twisted thoughts, that's a fact.

But luckily, mores changes, slowly, but certainly. (30 years ago, you wouldn't have seen these series at the TV)
For the time being, all this weird stuff must be kept in our mind, as for everyone... :D

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
people on 4chan asshole with each other is part of norm because they can take banter. when newfag takes the bait and become trigger, they will relentless fuck you.
Oh look it's one of them. "Newfag". I've been on there for years. There's no bait. Only constant whining and bitching from a few assholes who can't beat their meat because a game was delayed or didn't meet with their expectation. I'm not gonna argue anyways. This community is for friendly conversations, not to be a dick.

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
Oh look it's one of them. "Newfag". I've been on there for years. There's no bait. Only constant whining and bitching from a few assholes who can't beat their meat because a game was delayed or didn't meet with their expectation. I'm not gonna argue anyways. This community is for friendly conversations, not to be a dick.
when there no mod and being anonymous, people tend to dick that how to human social work.
i tend make them look stupid when they whining and vice versa.
Hey at end the of the day we have a good laugh, that how internet work.
Hope that my comment won't piss you (judging by your comment).

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
when there no mod and being anonymous, people tend to dick that how to human social work.
i tend make them look stupid when they whining and vice versa.
Hey at end the of the day we have a good laugh, that how internet work.
Hope that my comment won't piss you (judging by your comment).
Naww. I tend to have fun there, too. Lol. And laughs are what we're here for.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
I think a lot of people overreact for nothing. I'm fairly certain that in a month or two, everything will go back like it was before on patreon (or at least i hope). (Things like that happens everytime and everywhere and at the end everybody forget what happened just before and go back doing what there were doing before)

Even if it sadden me, i understand the changes in this game (and in others games too), you don't want to see your income disappear after all and i don't want to see this game being abandoned.

I have a 20$ pledge on this game and it will continue. I will just ignore the fact that the daughter became a "step-daughter".
And for the mind control / blackmail thing, it was not my cup of tea to begin with, so it doesn't bother me if it disappear.

Well, i just have to say "good luck" you will definitely need it.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
To author.

I deeply dislike the road you're taking. I only feel the need to say that because the game showed some promise in the beginning but now you're whoring out to Patreon. Regardless of my feelings, there's nothing that wrong with whoring out and since you don't get any money from me, my opinion shouldn't make much of an impact on you.

However, in case you ever come to think that politically correct, policed fantasies are actually not what people are dying for, then you should find a way to finance your effort that allows sufficiently annonymous payments. Patreon is crap at ensuring annonymity and I'm fully convinced it's only a matter of time until they leak the information on who's financing what (also, great blackmail material for whomever grabs their data the future). There is an untapped pool of people outside of Patreon who would pay for unpoliced fantasies + annonymity. I admit it's hard to tap this pool unless you already have a name somehow. Think about it sometime.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
To author.

I deeply dislike the road you're taking. I only feel the need to say that because the game showed some promise in the beginning but now you're whoring out to Patreon. Regardless of my feelings, there's nothing that wrong with whoring out and since you don't get any money from me, my opinion shouldn't make much of an impact on you.
I'll just leave this here instead of responding to that directly.

Losing "Control"
Patrons only
Oct 29 at 8:28am

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
See it from Deem's point of view. He can't create a game without a stable income. He needs the time and money to do so. Patreon's the only place right now that most Devs use. I'm pretty sure if there were other options out there they would take it.

Reactions: paladin07
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes