Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I'm confident that once 1.7 comes out I'll get a big bump. Not only is there fan favorite content, there is a publicity stunt of sorts that is sure to reach a large audience.
I can't wait for 1.7! Dropping hints like that is pure torture. Lol.

Reactions: paladin07

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I can't wait for 1.7! Dropping hints like that is pure torture. Lol.
Hah... I didn't intend it as a publicity stunt, and it wasn't actually even my idea, just a something tossed out offhand in Discord. But I heard it and thought "THAT IS HILARIOUS." I'm very excited to see how people react to it, i'm sure it will be polarizing.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hah... I didn't intend it as a publicity stunt, and it wasn't actually even my idea, just a something tossed out offhand in Discord. But I heard it and thought "THAT IS HILARIOUS." I'm very excited to see how people react to it, i'm sure it will be polarizing.
Got a solution for father and daughter dialogue. Make it humorous. Have her call you "Deez Nutz" or "Professor Moron" and you call her "Short Stack" Or "Melons". Put a funny history behind it and they have their own pet names. It fits with the game in my opinion. :D
That ways it's either "Player Name" or "Mr Dumass" and patreon is none the wiser!

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Got a solution for father and daughter dialogue. Make it humorous. Have her call you "Deez Nutz" or "Professor Moron" and you call her "Short Stack" Or "Melons". Put a funny history behind it and they have their own pet names. It fits with the game in my opinion. :D
That ways it's either "Player Name" or "Mr Dumass" and patreon is none the wiser!
I love that idea. Plus it keeps with the hilarious tone. And it shows that they have a close relationship.

Reactions: paladin07 and titit

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
Deems idea could work, but not if the MC doesn't change along side it. For one thing, the 'step-daughter'. Step daughters don't bond so easily to step dads like a real daughter does. And young women see plenty of men, ugly and not. So why would they care about some random teacher? You might get one or two to like you, but so many at once?

The answer is to make the MC ruggedly handsome and buff. Men who are such things can get what they want. It works on the wife as well, as women tend to not take seriously men who don't make the most in the family over time. Maybe instead of pills, bring her flowers and candy, and have her take longer to warm up.

Maybe also add the ability to go to the gym, and it adds a buff to conversations, or higher chance of successful flirting (Disclaimer: When you work out you're actually breaking down muscle, you need vitamins, protein drinks, and plenty of rest to rebuild the muscle and make you stronger. With that said, working out temporarily makes your muscles bigger and adds sex appeal. I've gone to the gym for 9 years, so...).
So basically rewrite the whole game into a grindy mess.
@cenares I respectfully disagree, as Zellio said step-daughters don't instantly take to their new step-dads as a father figure. There's tonnes of real life stories of teachers getting sexually involved with students, just need to make the main character physically appealing. That combined with his position as an authority figure could be alluring for a young girl. Without the pill, all Deem needs to do is, in the writing highlight what specifically attracts a given girl e.g. with Meghan shes withdrawn and innocent, so your gentle and understanding with her. Sara is obviously a very motivated person so your position of authority and influence could be very attractive to her. Those are just some ideas.
So I iterate, basically rewrite the whole game into a grindy mess. This is the problem with reality and visual novels that don't have a gimmick and that is they are typically a very slow burn with lots of grind and a little reward.

The major problem I have with this is that it is a purge of content, context, and formula. We went from having all the flavours of ice cream under the sun along with all the toppings to suddenly just vanilla. Along with that we're basically told if we're lucky and patreon doesn't go on a witch hunt and bring down the hammer that is even further restrictions then we "might" get chocolate sprinkles on our vanilla. Now I like vanilla, but if you tell me you're going to build me the ultimate ice cream experience using all these things and even begin making it only to midway to take a spoon and scoop out everything that isn't vanilla then you sir have ruined, poisoned, and tainted my ice cream adventure.

Reactions: Arcane666

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Glad to see your Patreon page is back up. Good for you, keep up the great work!

Reactions: irredeemable

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
I fail to see the problem, in this case. The thing is, TP to me has never been driven by the fetishes contained in it, rather than its superb writing. And I think it's the same for most people in this thread, even if it's a low-key feeling. What drives me to play this game is the characters personality (and looks, but let's put that aside): Meghan's shyness and sweetness, D (SD?) sassiness, Sara's clueless and ambitious persona, etc. Even the Wife is appealing to me, as I see through her actions, I think there's very much potential with her storyline. If Deem has to change some content to deliver it to us, he's welcome since it will be amazing anyways.

Only a few changes have to be added: MC being definitely a handsome individual, yet he still has the same quirky and overall fun personality. You could change the pill with simple gifts (that would also improve the shop-boutique functions, maybe even giving us another "shop girl") and ??? could still be there to actually sell you marijuana and drugs, maintaining his "???ness".

Yeah, we lost some of the flavors of the ice cream, but we're getting quality Vanilla that grew in Mexico, pristine, away from every single form of contamination, that's how good it is. Consider it like this: every writer must deal with a lot of corporative bullshit that will cut parts of his story (for example comic book writers and editors) but it's up to them to make the best they can even in such conditions if they want to deliver it to the public. I think Deem is perfectly capable of such.

Last edited:

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
forgive me, but I hope next update will be failed so he change back sd to only d hehehehehe
As he previously stated it won't be possible at 99%, dude. They're keeping a close eye on him. Try to enjoy the game as it is given to you, and all of us who're not even paying for it. :)

Reactions: Darth Helmet

fazz7x8

Jul 2, 2017
As he previously stated it won't be possible at 99%, dude. They're keeping a close eye on him. Try to enjoy the game as it is given to you, and all of us who're not even paying for it. :)
a litle bit hope couldnt be hurt isn't it

and did i miss something? from what i read the problem is Kaitlyn look underage to his agen, so why he change d to sd?
isnt the problem still remain as long as he not change Kaitlyn apperance to more legal age.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
a litle bit hope couldnt be hurt isn't it

and did i miss something? from what i read the problem is Kaitlyn look underage to his agen, so why he change d to sd?
isnt the problem still remain as long as he not change Kaitlyn apperance to more legal age.
They were coming down on the incest deal as well. But there may be some nefarious modders who will take that line of code out and then it'll just say daughter. I mean 'Deem' and all of us hope that nobody does that, but it could happen. :test:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Please, no more vanilla talk! Always feel nauseous because of it.
Now, if we're talking abouth chocolate, that would be completely different story...

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
They were coming down on the incest deal as well. But there may be some nefarious modders who will take that line of code out and then it'll just say daughter. I mean 'Deem' and all of us hope that nobody does that, but it could happen. :test:
Yeah, we're all dreadfully afraid of that.

Reactions: paladin07

Elzikisaragi

Oct 8, 2017
Guys, im trapped in path where i cant join my daughter in shower even though my relationship with her is high since i use cheat code. Her control is 60 and beside that her stat is more than 100, and is it has correlation with wife control? I was kissed and grouped her but cant meer the event that she will allow me to join in shower

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Guys, im trapped in path where i cant join my daughter in shower even though my relationship with her is high since i use cheat code. Her control is 60 and beside that her stat is more than 100, and is it has correlation with wife control? I was kissed and grouped her but cant meer the event that she will allow me to join in shower
Right after you get home from work go to the bathroom, if she is taking a shower you will have the option to join, is kind of a random event so you will have to keep trying during the week...

It doesn't happen during the weekends because mom is home, she doesn't want to do anything like that when mom is around.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I presume you did all showering scene events and when you ask to join her, she refuses?
If that is the case, your romance is <140.

Last edited:

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Locker room bj scene is a great one and I think can still exist with minor script changes. You can always share renders here...

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
The major problem I have with this is that it is a purge of content, context, and formula. We went from having all the flavours of ice cream under the sun along with all the toppings to suddenly just vanilla. Along with that we're basically told if we're lucky and patreon doesn't go on a witch hunt and bring down the hammer that is even further restrictions then we "might" get chocolate sprinkles on our vanilla. Now I like vanilla, but if you tell me you're going to build me the ultimate ice cream experience using all these things and even begin making it only to midway to take a spoon and scoop out everything that isn't vanilla then you sir have ruined, poisoned, and tainted my ice cream adventure.
Be mad at Patreon, they are your primary ice cream poisoning assholes. The fact that irredeemable actually liked some of their "suggestions" in the end is less important. See it this way: He changed something as part of creative process, because he didn't think it through well enough before. If he doesn't feel that mind control was right for this game, fine. He might have used Patreon's actions as excuse now, but he could always make next game properly focused on mind control, if he wanted to. But now Patreon tells him that he (and any other creator) can't, at least not with their service. And as I understand it, using Patreon for funding is just too convenient to leave it. He would need to do it either way, voluntarily or get kicked out, if he didn't comply with their rules. I can't hold not wanting to do this sacrifice against him.

Really, be mad at them, especially because what they are doing is nonsense from the beginning. Why censor fiction, why take even the first step? None of it is fucking real. It's not just one game's problem. Now nobody knows where it will end.

Aug 13, 2017
Seriously just how dumb are the people using patreon? just create a simple demo that meets the BS patreon has set forth and distribute your actual game here sure it kills the pay wall so no more levels of goodies unless you post renders to each group again just don't give info on those renders and patreon can't do squat about it. the one game you do post there complies they can not say boo about anything you don't post on their site.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes