Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I thought we were supposed to keep that as a surprise, but since the cats out the bag now. I gotta admit I'm not a fan of ntr but that threesome between Meghan, Daughter and Eric was hot. Specially the anal.
I liked the part where we double teamed Meg and the daughter while the wife watched.

Bilbo Swaggeens

Sep 29, 2017
I'm not a fan of NTR at all, and I thought it ruined BB, but damn the threesome scene with Eric was hot as hell. Can't wait for the release to go public so everyone here can see it.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I thought we were supposed to keep that as a surprise, but since the cats out the bag now. I gotta admit I'm not a fan of ntr but that threesome between Meghan, Daughter and Eric was hot. Specially the anal.
OK, now you're getting into dangerous territory! If it was wifey or cheerleader, I'd let it slide but I will not stand for sharing Meg or D! Those better be some damn good cookies!!! (Laced with something, if you really want to calm me down!) LOL!

Aug 5, 2016
Everybody in this thread needs to take some sedatives and step away from their computers for a couple of days. Jesus Christ between Jmolle trying to provide progress reports, impatient fucks who can't control their boners rageposting about a game I guarantee they don't pledge any money for, and the relentless cookie-related shitposting, this thread ought to be shut down until the update is actually out.

Reactions: Frostling

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Everybody in this thread needs to take some sedatives and step away from their computers for a couple of days. Jesus Christ between Jmolle trying to provide progress reports, impatient fucks who can't control their boners rageposting about a game I guarantee they don't pledge any money for, and the relentless cookie-related shitposting, this thread ought to be shut down until the update is actually out.
Trouble is most want updates and if threads locked thats impossible to do

spacebuns

Aug 7, 2017
I see that there are sound options for this game, is there supposed to be sound in it? I can't hear any of it if thats the case

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I see that there are sound options for this game, is there supposed to be sound in it? I can't hear any of it if thats the case
Currently sound is main menu only. However audio during animations is something thats being done for future updates. Although that wont be until theres been more progress with all the girls

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well im out ill check back in sometime tommorow with an update. Switching to daily updates rather than updates after every build. Need to quiet down the thread and my notifications.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The cookies are there to distract the players so they dont realise that the guest cameo in the game is eric from big brother, that he bangs all your girls and all you can do is watch.
Will the MC be sent to boot camp if he doesn't play along?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
i don't know why i still follow this thread tbh, the discussions has derailed a long time ago. i think mods should just lock this thread until the new version drops.
Problem is people want progress updates. That can not happen if threads locked

greysaber

May 4, 2017
What is up with the all the hate? Not even a week into the New year. No one did a Resolution to be a bit nicer/less touchy for 2018? Trolls will be trolls (can't cure their insecurity) but can't we all just get along? We do share a common interest afterall or would not be here. (I have not given up all hope for this game, potential is there - but yeah, getting harder to keep believing).

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Deems an excellant coder. The problem is renpy and python. It seems to read the code fine one playthrough then the next it goes haywire. Luckily we have a handle on it now, linked instructions had to be done in a differant way. Even tho those instructions have been the same and un changed in every other version of the game.
Could be excellant coder, but from what we read here - doesen't sounds entirely like that. Lot of games(devs) use renpy and python without any problems. So I guess program works fine, errors are caused by bad code, which is caused because of coder's inability to make them right. I doubt that renpy will go "haywire" without any reason on perfectly perfect code.

Reactions: FelippeMassa

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
Just a quick question from me: Is there still somewhat of a "Corruption-Path"? (I really did enjoy the scenes where it seems like we could buy some "favors" from D when we spend all our virtual money on her.) Or is it a pure love story now?
Thanks guys for your great work.

Reactions: lowcody

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Could be excellant coder, but from what we read here - doesen't sounds entirely like that. Lot of games(devs) use renpy and python without any problems. So I guess program works fine, errors are caused by bad code, which is caused because of coder's inability to make them right. I doubt that renpy will go "haywire" without any reason on perfectly perfect code.
If you have played this game you'll have realized that it isn't a simple one to click after click to reach the end. It has much more complexity than most games in Renpy.

Dec 13, 2017
I appreciate that most users hate the test phase. But if we did not announce the test phase or our progress we would be flooded with messages and hatred. Alot of games do testing. This game however is difficult due to being delayed for months and having to be re written. This is why this is by far the longest test phase we have ever done. The testers and deem are working there asses off. In just over a day we have had 4 builds we are working as fast as we can. And we understand peoples furstrations. But for deem, the testers and his mods this is alot more frustrating than just waiting for the game. Half the bugs should not have happened at all, some are just damn right random and some make no sense at all. Its requiring a few quick re writes as python and renpy are being total aholes and perfect coding is being broken. We are also frustrated that we can not work any faster. The biggest frustration for us is the schedule. We may be ahead of the public schedule but are behind on the schedule in our minds. Builds are coming thick and fast and we will try our hardest to get it out asap. However please understand the whole game has been re written or re coded. It makes the task difficult. I took the liberty of posting updates here to keep you informed of the progress as deems busy working 18 hours a day into an early grave to complete the game. If you like i can instruct the testers and mods to no longer post here until updates out that way you dont feel dissapointed every time we post an update on our progress

You know, as well as th rest of us, when someone says there will be a release by a certain date, they mean PUBLIC release, not closed Alpha. Just admit that Deem missed his self-imposed deadline, and be done. Also, he (or one of you "Special Soldiers") said the alpha stage would be shortened. This one is LONGER. I'm tired of waiting, and quite frankly have been that way for over a month. I don't care when it comes out. I AM sorry the guy got screwed over by Patreon and The Hacker, really I am. It's been too long out of circulation, and I'm moving on.

(Nothing herein is intended as a personal attack. Nor is there vitriol and vinegar. Just a guy that istired of the aplolagetics, the delay, and all that.)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you have played this game you'll have realized that it isn't a simple one to click after click to reach the end. It has much more complexity than most games in Renpy.
It is not, but also it is not only complex renpy game in entire universe. And I didn't notice that any of those games spent like 3-4 months on remastering and after that being completely unplayable, so that entire team of people needs to spend days just to hunt bugs. Come on, 3-4 months went on that? I mean, how bad is that code? What kind of mess was made?! Surely doesen't looks like masterpiece of "an excallant coder".

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes